• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Syf

Banned
I don't get the medivac suggestion either.. why buff what already works pretty well for terran? Medivac isn't even an issue. It's like when they decided to buff oracle for no reason. Why not buff somewhere else to expand terran options? I'm still happy to hear they're looking at terran buffs but plz be smart about it

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
WoL campaign medivac instant-drop please!

Also, give medivacs the awesome increased healing bonus from HotS beta. It was hilarious seeing a Stalker lose against ONE Marine + medivac .

Aaron

If Polt had these buffs during the last game, it would have been a stomping instead of a close match, since he had invested a lot in drops and widow mines.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

I don't fucking get it

Bomber

BOMBER

Yoshichan

28 drone kills in 10 (SC2) minutes.

BOMBER.

edit: 50 (!!!!!) DRONE KILLS IN 11 MINUTES!!!

HoodWinked

lol major last foreigner left.

20132106050504.jpg

I love that Starcraft 2 replay tournament twitch channel. I didn't start watching until HotS so it's fun for me to see how much the game has changed. I see why everyone hated Infestor/Brood Lord.

Awesome to see they;re looking into buffing mines, they shouldn't have been nerfed in the first place. Don't like the medivac change at all and i doubt it will go through. Still waiting for a genuine buff to siege tanks.

At some point they probably have to deal with terrans weakness on big maps. The lack of decent static D makes it hard to defend a lot of bases. I still would either like to see tanks or mines take up less supply (that or improve terrans static defense in some way). I know it may break the game but i'd still like to see how it would pan out.

Yoshichan

Game over.

(Flash, Protoss).

aPFrUZU.jpg

Zen

Banned
I will watch Flash no matter the race he plays.

Awesome to see they;re looking into buffing mines, they shouldn't have been nerfed in the first place. Don't like the medivac change at all and i doubt it will go through. Still waiting for a genuine buff to siege tanks.

At some point they probably have to deal with terrans weakness on big maps. The lack of decent static D makes it hard to defend a lot of bases. I still would either like to see tanks or mines take up less supply (that or improve terrans static defense in some way). I know it may break the game but i'd still like to see how it would pan out.

The opinion on chinese reddit and the largest scii website in china (ish, I am just posting content)

4oruYQ6.jpg

Yoshichan

The ghost energy change was a good start.

Now they just need to increase the EMP circle-radius to be as big as HT storm.

Yoshichan

avilo now surrendering every tvp instantly until they buff terran.

Shieeeet.

hoverX

So I have a mac keyboard that I really like but I need a gaming keyboard predominantly for playing SC2. It's between the Razer Blackwidow ultimate or stealth, the Steelseries Apex or the Steeleseries mechanical. Any thoughts?

I won't be breaking it very much ;) plus sometimes my wife sleeps in the same room as I'm playing, so it can't be crazy loud.

kasane

Hmmm really depends on your pressing habit

Do you bottom out the keys and if you dont want anything loud razer is out of the question, AFAIK razer only use blues which is tactile and loud. Whatever your choice is i suggest mechs

Zen

Banned
avilo now surrendering every tvp instantly until they buff terran.

Shieeeet.

Avilo is a poor mans kretoc

Hey guys,

Long time sc player here! I am running a tournament for starcraft this summer.

The tournament will be have a regular season component which will be round robin. Every week will be a new round with new matchups. Matches will be best of 3, and each league tier will have its own stage. (ie. bronze players wont be playing diamonds...).

The bracket will be seeding on July 4th, first matches played on July 6th, so make sure you join before then!

To join click the link below, click join ... etc.

link to the tournament: http://battlefy.com/belfordz/summer-of-starcraft/53b1d49d1f1e0d2109455c72/info

Please feel free to contact me anytime with questions about joining, or helping out with casting the games or administrating the tournament.

Players: http://battlefy.com/belfordz/summer-of-starcraft/53b1d49d1f1e0d2109455c72/teams

Bracket: http://battlefy.com/belfordz/summer...455c72/stage/53b1d4a15a2a63d01527af2f/bracket

Yoshichan

Wait, I thought ranks was reset and we would get new maps?

I'm still seeing the old maps...

edit: It's still saying "Season 2"... I thought we were in Season 3?

Yoshichan

I don't fucking get it. Why is this shit fest so confusing? Isn't it enough that the game is already dead, why confuse it even further for the few that are still playing the game?

At FIRST, next to the fucking rank-logo it said "Season Ends 6/30/14" or something along those lines... I CLEARLY remembered that it wasn't due July... now that the date has passed, I though that ladder reset had happened because the "Season End"-thingy was set a few days later. But only till 7/7/2014.

What the fuck is going on here????????????????????????????????

Yoshichan

edit: thanks. Now I understand.

HoodWinked

holy shit taeja seriously outclasses arthur that was a ridiculous defend with a significantly weaker army and good decision making to prevent arthur from resupplying.

holy shit taeja seriously outclasses arthur that was a ridiculous defend with a significantly weaker army and good decision making to prevent arthur from resupplying.

That was more of Arthur being stupid and having his Colossi attacking Barracks instead of the army. Taeja was still probably gonna win anyways because he could still make units and float his buildings if needed.

hoverX

Hmmm really depends on your pressing habit

Do you bottom out the keys and if you dont want anything loud razer is out of the question, AFAIK razer only use blues which is tactile and loud. Whatever your choice is i suggest mechs

Decided to get the Steelseries Apex RAW. Like it so far but I've only used it a bit.

Top Bottom