• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Syf

Banned
Really good Dreamhack final. Though I was ready to throw things if MC won the last game even after a failed all-in lol.

Ecto311

So glad Sacsri won fuck MC that cocky prick. I thought he was dead after killing off his first attack and he still got it. Considering toss has the most tricks and gimmicks just think if Sacsri was playing as toss.

Aaron

QxC is best caster for anything involving terran.

Taeja has complained about his wrists for years, but he can still micro like that. Other terran would kill to have his wrists.

Syf

Banned
I wish so much that terran had more viable t3 options in a game like that. The matchup becomes so volatile with mines and banes. Good game though!

Syf

Banned
Bad game 7, Solar choked. Taeja though
vwG6WwZ.png

Stop making terran look good, we still want that balance patch to go through lol.

I think Solar lost to those Banshees and bad control. He gave too much to that roach attack last game. GGWP to Taeja. Keep on trucking bro!

He lost game 6 because he couldn't decide what to do. He would have won by either making more Roaches and continuing the attack, or build a ton of drones and getting his economy up. Instead he did a bit of both and didn't build enough Roaches to kill Taeja and didn't have the economy to keep up with 3 CC. Game 7 he just basically broke down. He could have gotten almost a full scout of the main with only 1 Marine guarding it. He really did nothing to prepare for anything. He probably assumed 3 CC which is why he didn't have many Zerglings out to kill the Hellions.

Zen

Banned
so did you know
that shift attack clicking an scv
will make an scv constantly reset when the ai bugs out and always attack n scv building something
but
shift build queuing scv to build a missile turret
will just result in them standing there
fuck blizzard

Just auto resigned like 3 games tonight after being so disgusted with how inconsistent control parameters are in this game.

I know that I am normally pretty positive, man it got to me tonight.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
so did you know
that shift attack clicking an scv
will make an scv constantly reset when the ai bugs out and always attack n scv building something
but
shift build queuing scv to build a missile turret
will just result in them standing there
fuck blizzard

Just auto resigned like 3 games tonight after being so disgusted with how inconsistent control parameters are in this game.

I know that I am normally pretty positive, man it got to me tonight.
Drunk again? :lol

Syf

Banned
Haha, most likely. Though I haven't had anything to drink for a while now. That's more common when classes are going on lol.

So I'd like to go to IEM Toronto. How do you go about getting tickets for this?

I guess it's at the Fan expo? So do I just get tickets for that and get there early enough? I don't see any place to buy tickets for it.

Vote for Korea's nation war team!

I'll ask for a favor and say please put 1 of your 3 votes towards MKP. The other players get plenty of chances to shine with their teams but Prime is struggling atm.

I'd love to see the King of Marines play again in a tournament not called Proleague. He was close to Code A as well with 3 chances and each one being a close one.

Top Bottom