• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
CombatEx tries too hard, and from that video isn't all that great at talking shit. Seems the SC community is pretty stupid and keeps giving him the attention he's after.

Q8D3vil

Dooraven said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CwaSXbneXE

Pretty awesome trailer for Valencia, tanks and banshees look awesome, kind of wish there were more zerg and protoss units in there though.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking awesome.

still don't like the invites. i think they should've invited different players this time around.

but i guess the problem is that both idra and huk that they have a huge fanbase.
fucking idra and huk :/

MrKnives

-COOLIO- said:
you can decipher my meaning, im sure

if not:

muta: equal damage to air ground

banshee: only attacks ground

bc: + damage to ground

edit: im done arguing on the internet beyond a few posts, its such a bad habit

Well what can I say. I'm sorry Zergs tier 3 tanker doesn't instantly die to terrans tier 2 harass unit. This game doesn't make any sense.
At least we can both agree on the arguing on Internet part.

Dooraven

So watching san's stream and a question was asked "What's your best match up?" He replied "vs Nestea". Lol.

I love the fact that more and more Koreans are streaming, gives you a lot of cool insights to korea via chat.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
even more reason for me to hate him.

God, I want to kill him.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Jeff-DSA said:
I don't know why Blizzard doesn't just ban him. He's a waste of bandwidth and he NEVER provides a quality experience for his opponents.
because playing a character shouldnt be banworthy?

at least he's not a complete fucko like deezer.

Mairu

more nasl s2 players:

Players 16-20 (last season's performance in bold):

Imba.BRAT_OK 4-5 Record -4 Points
EG iNcontroL 4-5 Record -4 Points
IGE HwangSin New Player
Liquid`Sheth 7-2 Record 8 Points
Virus MoMaN 4-5 Record 1 Point

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Pandaman said:
because playing a character shouldnt be banworthy?

at least he's not a complete fucko like deezer.
Really? Do you think everything is an act? You're saying CombatEX doesn't have mental problems and should go seek a doctor asap?

ultron87

Yoshichan said:
Really? Do you think everything is an act? You're saying CombatEX doesn't have mental problems and should go seek a doctor asap?

No reason to ban him for that though even if it was true.

Besides, him being responsible for that VS Chill showmatch happening more than justifies his existence.

Yoshichan

Mighty Lord in heavens, watch over his soul. He's not going to reach 30 if he keeps doing what he does.

I haven't seen much of this troll but I after watching four parts of him playing against MaximusBlack, I can say I've never hated someone as much as him. Both Internet and real life. I need to stay away from him and everything he does, or I might end up doing something craz(ier than usual)y.

Yoshichan

Pandaman said:
trolling people on a videogame over the internet?
Watch the video I posted.

Screaming like a stuck pig for a consecutive hour. He literally can't keep up with his breath. He starts a new sentence before finishing his first one, and he's loud as fuck. At the end of the video, he even admitted that his voice is fucked up. His brain won't be able to keep this up for another 10-15 years, he will die from an heartattack if he keeps doing this. It might be trolling but he's still angry.

Yoshichan said:
Watch the video I posted.

Screaming like a stuck pig for a consecutive hour. He literally can't keep up with his breath. He starts a new sentence before finishing his first one, and he's loud as fuck. At the end of the video, he even admitted that his voice is fucked up. His brain won't be able to keep this up for another 10-15 years, he will die from an heartattack if he keeps doing this. It might be trolling but he's still angry.

I've never seen someone trolled so hard they become concerned about the troll's future health.

gg combatx

Yoshichan

PhoenixDark said:
I've never seen someone trolled so hard they become concerned about the troll's future health.

gg combatx
Yep, I guess he won.

gg no re (literally, no re. I don't want to see another video of this retard).

Zen

Banned
CombatEX is a blast to watch because he does deserve all the hate he gets, but he's completely transparent about it. The second he starts to lose he usually laughs and goes 'I'm fucked!'. He's one of those weird people that doesn't actually understand how to make friends. When he and Destiny talk it's like he's trying to be Destiny's friend through personal attacks and penis jokes.

He's like one of gods great prototypes, a hilarious social experiment gone wrong that you can't turn away from.

And his youtube vids actually have some good advice for people in terms of mindset.

Yoshichan

Sliver said:
I used to hate CombatEX quite a lot but the video of his 2v2 with Deezer (another well known SC2 troll/streamsniper) I find him pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1KbSFAA65c
Why am I clicking your link?

Fuck me, I really hate the way he says "Oh my God"

ohsofihasoifhaopshfoashfopiahsopfihapoifhasf

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
*logs in to whitera stream*
*sees three zealots chasing a queen around a hatchery to something that sounds suspiciously like a techno benny hill theme*
i love you whitera.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Pandaman said:
*logs in to whitera stream*
*sees three zealots chasing a queen around a hatchery to something that sounds suspiciously like a techno benny hill theme*
i love you whitera.
DILLON_predator.gif

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
And he doesn't listen to shitty dubstep either! <3

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
WELL CLEARLY YOU LIKE THE WRONG THINGS!

I really only watch Idra and Destiny streams these days anyway. Some dubstep is alright but Idra's collection makes my ears bleed.

Holden

Pancakes said:
WELL CLEARLY YOU LIKE THE WRONG THINGS!

I really only watch Idra and Destiny streams these days anyway. Some dubstep is alright but Idra's collection makes my ears bleed.

makes my ear cry of joy

Yoshichan

we're talking about French fries?

Yeah.

No.

Yeah.

Pancakes

Yoshichan said:
we're talking about French fries?

Yeah.

No.

Yeah.

Would you rather we post ponies? We could do that too :D.

Yoshichan

Pancakes said:
Would you rather we post ponies? We could do that too :D.
I'm... actually starting to like ponies now.

edit: the fuck, did I really say that?

Yoshichan

What's up with Jinro patting everyone in the back when he wins?

Leave them alone, ugly viking.

edit: bleh, I feel sorry for Jinro.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Yoshichan said:
What's up with Jinro patting everyone in the back when he wins?

Leave them alone, ugly viking.

edit: bleh, I feel sorry for Jinro.
And your the one raging out about combatex

lol

Yoshichan

Dude, I'm nowhere near that.

Even when my favorite players loses.

Nowhere near. Never.

Yoshichan

I do it in a fashionable way. I should record it some day, as proof. I'm nowhere near as rage as that crazy asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom