• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keikaku

Playing as a Terran has really helped me pinpoint a lot of my deficiencies as a player. It seems to me that it's a race that rewards players with really good mechanics and it's made me realize just how terrible my macro is. Still in Silver, still winning a (slim) majority of games but my macro is improving.

Yoshichan said:
I do it in a fashionable way. I should record it some day, as proof. I'm nowhere near as rage as that crazy asshole.

What does this even mean?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Keikaku said:
Playing as a Terran has really helped me pinpoint a lot of my deficiencies as a player. It seems to me that it's a race that rewards players with really good mechanics and it's made me realize just how terrible my macro is. Still in Silver, still winning a (slim) majority of games but my macro is improving.
Good shit, I haven't tried it myself but I've heard macroing alone (turtle up) could take you to diamond.

jersoc

so i've been away on vacation and caught up to some GSL games at the airport
i'll spoil tag in any case and this is old news to everyone, but whatever

wtf nestea?! noooo. fucking belshir beach people were bitching so hard how zergs make that imba, lol. how do you terrans feel now?

i'm honestly shocked that huk went on, but it's pretty sweet

gom's mobile site fucking blows, it just randomly plays any video even if you click the 1st video it'll play the 2nd or 3rd too. seriously what the shit?

Holden

jersoc said:
so i've been away on vacation and caught up to some GSL games at the airport
i'll spoil tag in any case and this is old news to everyone, but whatever

wtf nestea?! noooo. fucking belshir beach people were bitching so hard how zergs make that imba, lol. how do you terrans feel now?

i'm honestly shocked that huk went on, but it's pretty sweet

gom's mobile site fucking blows, it just randomly plays any video even if you click the 1st video it'll play the 2nd or 3rd too. seriously what the shit?

its nestea's fault that he didn't expect a 2 bunker wall off, it doesn't make that map terran favored now... you can do the same in taldarim alter;;

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Never change US server

"u smoke weed?"

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
HjspZ.jpg

No gg
bm
ignored
disconnected

highscore!

Yoshichan

ShallNoiseUpon said:
Yeah you're too uptight to be a stoner.

♥
:( I'm uptight?

Well, if you say so :(

Yoshichan

ShallNoiseUpon said:
Well you're angry all the time.
Wow, is that the impression I've got on you ._.?

I'm more sad lately (past 1-2 months)...

Yoshichan

ShallNoiseUpon said:
Well, ragey more than angry!
I rage intelligently, GAF knows this. I'm no CombatEX!

Keikaku

Alright, I'm off to just practice my macro. Bye bye ladder, I'll see you when I learn how and where to spend my moneyz.

Yoshichan said:
I rage intelligently, GAF knows this. I'm no CombatEX!
You really need to stop saying that. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Yoshichan

To understand how to rage intelligently, one has to master the inner rage.

Wise words spoken once by my master. Now by myself.

Keikaku

Yoshichan said:
To understand how to rage intelligently, one has to master the inner rage.

Wise words spoken once by my master. Now by myself.
Whatever it takes for you to happily ignore your very real problem.

Yoshichan

You mean the one that is non-existent?

Yoshichan

Awesome Animals said:
Do you want to talk about it?
Only D3vil knows what's up ♥

Keikaku

Damned Mech-style >_<

Yoshichan said:
You mean the one that is non-existent?
Just because you can throw away the things you break doesn't mean that they never existed or that you never broke them.

Yoshichan

Keikaku, why are you so harsh...

edit: Hahaha, just tried going early ghost in TvT.

A couple of minutes in, mass BFH.

geeeeegeeeeeeeee :D

Dooraven

I'm loving the new warp prism and immortal buffs v Zerg. I'm just doing 4 immortal drops and sniping their tech structures with 2 warp prisms. The new warp prism is so tanky that I fear that they may have over buffed it a bit lol. This patch suddenly made it become the best dropship in the game (medivacs have more synergy though)

Hm, dominated toss players today as my return to the game continues. I just used roach/ling all ins against their expand builds, but I noticed many of the toss were 3 gate expanding into a four gate. So I'd just hide my units, spring the trap once they attacked me, then head for their expansion and autowin.

I've seen aggressive expansion builds before obviously, but I saw this like 4 times in a row today.

fanboi

Banned
Dooraven said:
I'm loving the new warp prism and immortal buffs v Zerg. I'm just doing 4 immortal drops and sniping their tech structures with 2 warp prisms. The new warp prism is so tanky that I fear that they may have over buffed it a bit lol. This patch suddenly made it become the best dropship in the game (medivacs have more synergy though)

Did you say synergy?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
warp prisms were already the best dropships in the game, protoss players just realized if they were stupid like terran players blizzard would give it an 'encouragement' buff.

zoukka

Pandaman said:
warp prisms were already the best dropships in the game, protoss players just realized if they were stupid like terran players blizzard would give it an 'encouragement' buff.

Someone had a bad Starcraft day.

Holden

infestor were already the best caster in the game, zerg players just realized if they were stupid like terran players blizzard would give it an 'encouragement' buff.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Hugoboss21 said:
infestor were already the best caster in the game, zerg players just realized if they were stupid like terran players blizzard would give it an 'encouragement' buff.
the relative strength of Infestor's wasn't that important. even if they were the best caster in the game, prebuff they were insufficient as a method to safely bridge into tier 3, which was a pretty big hole in the zerg techtree. [because blizzard royally failed at designing their economy system to last into the lategame]

zoukka said:
Ah so the BM is just natural for you.
its not like im just going to magically change my mind because someone calls me bm, so yeah, i guess.

Holden

the relative strength of WarpPrism wasn't that important. even if they were the best dropship in the game, prebuff they were insufficient as a method to safely dropping, which was a pretty big hole in the protoss techtree.

yo, i can just say the same shit ur saying for the infestor, stop trying :p

Dooraven

Pandaman said:
the relative strength of Infestor's wasn't that important. even if they were the best caster in the game, prebuff they were insufficient as a method to safely bridge into tier 3, which was a pretty big hole in the zerg techtree. [because blizzard royally failed at designing their economy system to last into the lategame]

the relative strength of warp prsim wasn't that important. even if they were the best dropship in the game, prebuff they were insufficient as a method to safely harass opponents, which was a pretty big hole in the protoss techtree. [because blizzard royally failed at designing their harassment system]

dur huurr

It's funny how this patch compeltley went against quite a few of your arguments lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom