• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandaman said:
his argument is that korean zergs are just bad and didn't notice.

also someone needs to make the mlg thread before i pony it up. :p

cgAjq.png

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Pandaman said:
his argument is that korean zergs are just bad and didn't notice.

also someone needs to make the mlg thread before i pony it up. :p

Uhhhhhhh

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Chinese Electric Batman said:
No I think he should.

Someone say pony? We haven't had some for a couple pages now!

lPJj2.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
whats going on here

can we talk about warp prisms instead

Pancakes

Y'all sound a little mad :p.

Chinese Electric Batman said:
http://i52.tinypic.com/2z99r2a.png

Which ones are the NeoGAF posters?

I expected alot worse.

Lol at the guy in the suit and fedora.

a176

Banned
PhoenixDark said:
Does it seem like Yellow is actually interested in the show? I watched the first two episodes, and it seemed more like he was just doing this as a favor, or for money. Boxer seems to genuinely believe Yellow can be a solid player if he tries, although I'd imagine he holds that position on most good BW pros.

elephantintheroom.jpg

obviously theres cash involved, since he wasnt with kt, or with any of the game channels as a commentator. when nalra did his show, he atleast was with ogn as a commentator, and then had the military to join after.

even as to sc2 itself, his complete lack of interest in the game is evident in the first two episodes .............

PhoenixDark said:
Does it seem like Yellow is actually interested in the show? I watched the first two episodes, and it seemed more like he was just doing this as a favor, or for money. Boxer seems to genuinely believe Yellow can be a solid player if he tries, although I'd imagine he holds that position on most good BW pros.

This is actually addressed a bit in Episode 3.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
That build is just a basic opening. Afterwards you can do with it as you please. Expand or Mass gateway stuff or do 1 base colossus.

ACE 1991

Corran Horn said:
That build is just a basic opening. Afterwards you can do with it as you please. Expand or Mass gateway stuff or do 1 base colossus.

Okay, thanks. I'm basically trying to use this build to combat Terran bio ball/MMM, it's giving me hell. (Bronze player here)

ultron87

ACE 1991 said:
Okay, thanks. I'm basically trying to use this build to combat Terran bio ball/MMM, it's giving me hell. (Bronze player here)

You need to use Sentry forcefields to deal with early bio pressure. Use them to split the army up so only some of their units can be firing. And having a Guardian Shield up helps a lot as well.

For later pushes you should try and get Colossi out.

ACE 1991

ultron87 said:
You need to use Sentry forcefields to deal with early bio pressure. Use them to split the army up so only some of their units can be firing. And having a Guardian Shield up helps a lot as well.

For later pushes you should try and get Colossi out.

Okay. It's not the early pushes that's getting me, it's the turtling and wall-off with rax that keeps fucking me up; most terrans I see go for 3 or 4 rax, built at their choke point, then turtle and keep producing MMM.

zoukka

ACE 1991 said:
Okay. It's not the early pushes that's getting me, it's the turtling and wall-off with rax that keeps fucking me up; most terrans I see go for 3 or 4 rax, built at their choke point, then turtle and keep producing MMM.

Then you can just mass up sentries and tech to splash damage units. Keep scouting and know when he comes and you can just fuck everything with infinity forcefields.

Jeff-DSA

If you can pull it off, storms absolutely annihilate MMM in the Bronze league. The level of micro is not good, and a few storms will melt all their units.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Everything owns terran in bronze.

Cannons.

Archons.

Fucking carriers.

Go!

Yoshichan

Guy's a moron?

Yoshichan

Corran, I'm dying :lol

Link that video!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom