• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
25/100... should be good for today. 25 per day?

Finalow

Corran Horn said:
Ya...

striekhaz.png
a lot of queens. = q

Hmm..That chick is cute (what's that you say? Awesome Animals agreeing that a girl people obsess over on the internet is cute?! That can't be true; sharp knees! SHARP KNEES!)

How was everyone's weekend? Did everyone enjoy Raleigh? What did I miss? I've gathered that IdrA choked again, and it was Korean domination again.

Q8D3vil

How was everyone's weekend? Did everyone enjoy Raleigh? What did I miss? I've gathered that IdrA choked again, and it was Korean domination again.
1-everyone discovered that idra is just a bad player.
2- koreans domination wasn't as bad as the last mlg. some foreigners managed take series's of the koreans.
3- bomber doesn't talk a lot but his ingame behavior is just too awesome.
4- lag ruined a lot of games :/

just beat a ex master zerg on EU, EU TO EZ

dunno how he got demoted he was 408-400 in master with 1300 pts
he probably stopped playing after reaching masters last season.

Dooraven

Awesome Animals said:

It was quite good though lag killed quite a bit of games (damn you hurricane), Columbus was still by far and away still the best MLG in my opinion due to the out of game banter and the crowd reaction and the quality of the finals/semis

What you missed (spoilers obviously):
ColMVP had a great showing: DRG getting 3rd and a Code S spot. Nobelesse doing well, and an unknown guy called Trimaster doing superbly, defeating idra and showing a great performance v Huk. Watch out for this guy in the future

Idra tilting again - seems to be becoming more and more of a staple of MLG now. Also his macro was pretty bad, floating 1000 minerals constantly

TeamLiquid seems to have found a good replacement for Huk in HerO. Motherships and TL pylons. He had a Perfect/Flawless Victory v Moonan as well.

Kiwikaki doing superbly, he gave Puma a run for his money and could have won against Puma if he followed up with a 6 gate because he did so much damage in the early game but instead tried to go for a colossus push which didn't work. (and if a counter to 1/1/1 was found in game 3 who knows what would have happened)

Coca is seriously good at ZvP. Want to see contaminate used as a great strat? Watch Nani v Coca

The Finals were nothing that great to be honest.

Bomber is a superb player..

What else did I miss guys?

Oh yeah, incontrol failing again but will still be seeded in pool play at orlando lol

Q8D3vil

Hugoboss21 said:
do u realise that master EU = master NA zzz
btw, what is your friend code
i need some help training to find the perfect timing for 111 against 1 gate expand.
we can both benefit from that :D

Holden

Q8D3vil said:
btw, what is your friend code
i need some help training to find the perfect timing for 111 against 1 gate expand.
we can both benefit from that :D

1gate expand sounds like a terrible idea lol :(

batist.470

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yoshichan said:
25/100... should be good for today. 25 per day?
g'morning...

time to continue on the farming. Here's hoping 50/100 by today's end!

edit: stop PMing me about "that", it's old and obvious news by now.

Yoshichan

Q8D3vil said:
i live in a desert.
not joking about it
I totally expected you to live in Dubai, you filthy rich man!

Yoshichan

Trickster said:
dragons stream is amazing right now
Thanks for reminding me to tune in :D!

edit: D3vil, that's not too bad!

Dooraven

Awesome Animals said:
Thanks for the summary, Q8D3vil and Dooraven. How did Tyler do? I noticed he almost made it out of bracket play.

Made it to final round of Bracket, then got knocked to Hero in the losers (unfortunate teamkill). Faced Haypro in the losers did some really really weird stuff (ie Mass Void Rays wtf)
which got chained fungaled to death lol

Yoshichan

Q8D3vil said:
problem is summer is like 9 month's of the year.
You can come to Sweden and enjoy 9 months of winter if you want...

Dooraven said:
Made it to final round of Bracket, then got knocked to Hero in the losers (unfortunate teamkill). Faced Haypro in the losers did some really really weird stuff (ie Mass Void Rays wtf)
which got chained fungaled to death lol

Sounds like he just said "Fuck it" at that point.

Dooraven

Awesome Animals said:
Sounds like he just said "Fuck it" at that point.

Pretty much lol, I think Haypro went for mass queen infestor or something, can't recally correctly. Because I turned of the stream at that point

Q8D3vil

You can come to Sweden and enjoy 9 months of winter if you want...
i wish man i wish.

Pretty much lol, I think Haypro went for mass queen infestor or something, can't recally correctly. Because I turned of the stream at that point
haypro is known for banelings drops in pvz and tyler said previously in sotg that baneling drops are imba so no wonder he tried to do some weird builds.

Yoshichan

Paying $50 (paypal) for anyone who can continue farming for me... I'm dying

Yoshichan

V_Arnold said:
Now that is pathetic. :(
Name one time I haven't been pathetic for you.

V_Arnold

Yoshichan said:
Name one time I haven't been pathetic for you.

Well, for one, you most likely play better than me :p
But PAYING!!!!

AND COMPROMISING YOUR ACCOUNT SECURITY?

BEFORE DIABLO 3? o_O

Seriously! Think about it!

Edit: also,
being able to break keyboards that costs more than I pay for food in one month, for another :p

Yoshichan

V_Arnold said:
AND COMPROMISING YOUR ACCOUNT SECURITY?
I trust everyone in this thread, I'd give my password to anyone here :D
V_Arnold said:
BEFORE DIABLO 3? o_O
On a second thought...
Hazaro said:
Farm what
Win against insane AI 100 times using cannon cheese. Currently around 45/100

Yoshichan

Did anyone see/listen to that girl? She was the cutest thing I've never seen... wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom