• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoshichan said:
I trust everyone in this thread, I'd give my password to anyone here :D

On a second thought...

Win against insane AI 100 times using cannon cheese. Currently around 45/100

I'll do it free.

I won't tank your ladder ranking. I promise.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Keikaku said:
I wake up to find that MKP has come in 2nd yet again. Excellent :D
All according to keikaku?

zargle

ultron87 said:
Damn it guys.

That was less than 12 hours ago. SMH.

Thankfully, I don't care that much about those finals.

At least the code a finals have some drama in them, unlike every code s finals ever.

Spoiler tagged because these finals also have drama.

Dooraven said:
It was quite good though lag killed quite a bit of games (damn you hurricane), Columbus was still by far and away still the best MLG in my opinion due to the out of game banter and the crowd reaction and the quality of the finals/semis
Yup, Columbus is the best MLG by far, especially the crowd

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Aaaaaaaaand farming is done :D

ctvCA.png

Time to find something else that's time consuming.

Elcheris

Neo Member
Definatley just Neural Parasite'd a mothership and used vortex on half the protoss's army. I dont think he was pleased....no gg =(

Yoshichan

cdyhybrid said:
I am going to marry that lady. I swear it.
Isn't she 40 or something :eek:?

I don't care, she's the most beautiful Korean woman I've ever seen in my life. She's so elegant

Yoshichan

Haha.

Thank God I'm not interested in Swedish viking women.

Pancakes said:
Obligatory

http://i.imgur.com/3seHT.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I was going to post that but I couldn't find it.

[QUOTE=Yoshi, The Yoshinator]Thank God I'm not interested in Swedish viking women.[/QUOTE]

I was under the impression that Swedish women are rather attractive. Also if they bring me mead in a horn, I'm okay with that.

Yoshichan

ShallNoiseUpon said:
I was under the impression that Swedish women are rather attractive. Also if they bring me mead in a horn, I'm okay with that.
That's a myth, created by western barbarians.

Then again, I don't like blond women ... so.

Yoshichan

Corran Horn said:
Pfft I had that done last year
But you're a nerd, I'm not!

TAKE THAT!

Yoshichan

Corran Horn said:
So I looked at when I really got it done and was shocked...
Exactly a year ago

insaneai.jpg
That's scary dude.

Yoshichan

ksan said:
You calling me a western barbarian?
I'll fuck your shit up!!!!!
:D You know you like being called a barbarian/viking!

Keikaku

ultron87 said:
Damn it guys.

That was less than 12 hours ago. SMH.

Thankfully, I don't care that much about those finals.
Son of a bitch. How do I not remember not to do this?!? Sorry about that (again) Ultron.

I'm writing a post-it note and attaching it to my monitor right now to remind me.

Yoshichan

Trickster said:
No way that's you in that picture, the yoshi I know would totally have hoverhand in that situation!
See me closing my fist like that?

I was simply expressing myself after the whole Dreamhack-Foxer situation... had to take out my rage on a Korean, it just happened to be on MC :(

Yoshichan

Nice strat, but you need to work on your macro man. Also, you got 199/200 by the end of that game. You could've easily micro'd the probe with low health and let him regen that shield.

Just giving you constructive criticism!

nitric0 said:
Gah my PvX is pretty mediocre, anyone want to be practice partners? Platinum/NA

My Xel'Naga is pretty bad but i can help out if you want :p. Seriously though i might be on a bit later (gotta hand in some pay slips) probably best to idle in the GAF channel and see if anyone comes on.

Yoshichan

Doing 100 wins as every race and I'm picking random so that I can get credits for two races at once.

It's always giving me credit for the random race, but why the fuck is the other race-credit only working like 33% of the times?

nitric0

AdventureRacing said:
My Xel'Naga is pretty bad but i can help out if you want :p. Seriously though i might be on a bit later (gotta hand in some pay slips) probably best to idle in the GAF channel and see if anyone comes on.
I'm down. What league/race are you?

nitric0 said:
I'm down. What league/race are you?

Diamond zerg. That's the only thing practising with GAF, you're probably going to get a lot of zerg. Probably not too different than the ladder at the moment.

Edit: I'm Elblanco on the ladder, don't remember my code.

So LTTP on this, just picked up SC2 after getting hooked off of GSL August and MLG streams. Where should I start with the learning of the skills and should I be typing "gg" or "GG"?

Vaporak

TheNiX said:
So LTTP on this, just picked up SC2 after getting hooked off of GSL August and MLG streams. Where should I start with the learning of the skills and should I be typing "gg" or "GG"?

Either is acceptable, I normally go with gg though. And one of the best ways to learn is getting in the neogaf chat channel and asking gaffers to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom