• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

syllogism

MrKnives said:
A lot of pro's seem to have more than one accounts they do not share with their fans. I can easily see them playing on them so they won't be harassed 24/7 by fans.
Yes, I've heard that story too but I've yet to actually see any evidence of this. Even someone like morrow who exclusively grinds customs uses his main account and I never see him playing against some mysterious players. Ret had an EU smurf account and when he went to korea, he borrowed it to Desrow rather than keeping it secret and for practice. It seems the purpose of the account was just to troll ladder anonymously rather than using it for customs. Koreans do use alternative accounts though.

MrKnives

syllogism said:
Yes, I've heard that story too but I've yet to actually see any evidence of this. Even someone like morrow who exclusively grinds customs uses his main account and I never see him playing against some mysterious players. Ret had an EU smurf account and when he went to korea, he borrowed it to Desrow rather than keeping it secret and for practice. It seems the purpose of the account was just to troll ladder anonymously rather than using it for customs. Koreans do use alternative accounts though.

For a person who is quick to point out when people say something they can't prove or that they are speculating, you speculate quite a lot.

Edit: Would have been GG with the new warp prism..

Rubashov

ultron87 said:
Why did he leave the game where he had spines picking away at the wall in?

Was there something else going on that wasn't shown in that clip?
Nope, that's it. But you can see how early it is in the game. Idra did a fast lair plus 3 spines and all those lings, so he was way behind. I don't know if he thought more lings got caught in the forcefields than actually did, or if he thought it was going to be too tough with 3 cannons already up.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
He already posted that in the Pony thread >_>.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Pancakes said:
He already posted that in the Pony thread >_>.
why would one even go into such a place

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
jasonng said:
Like I want to be in that thread.

It is becoming more and more creepy in there lately hrmmmm.

Anyway, Tastosis is back for GSL tonight: MVP vs. HuK woooooo!

Yoshichan said:
why would one even go into such a place

Because they're masochists.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Pancakes said:
Oh, so NOW they're back huh?

Baddies.

edit: oh and fuck GSL, MVP, HuK and this whole thread. It's time for some Deus Ex!

ultron87

Pancakes said:

If any of you jerks spoil the result of this match in this thread before noon tomorrow (when I will watch it during lunch) I will hunt you down and murder you.

That said, MVP will probably roll face.

Pancakes

Yoshichan said:
edit: oh and fuck GSL, MVP, HuK and this whole thread. It's time for some Deus Ex!

Please don't try to play perfect stealth Yoshi, I fear for your keyboard.

ultron87 said:
If any of you jerks spoil the result of this match in this thread before noon tomorrow (when I will watch it during lunch) I will hunt you down and murder you.

HuK will win. BELIEVE!

Yoshichan

Pancakes said:
Please don't try to play perfect stealth Yoshi, I fear for your keyboard.
Dude, I'm the fucking Big Boss in Metal Gear. How hard could it possibly be?

In fact, just to prove how boss I am, I'm playing stealth AND playing it on the hardest possible difficulty. For you.

Pancakes

Yoshichan said:

In fact, just to prove how boss I am, I'm playing stealth AND playing it on the hardest possible difficulty. For you.

Yoshi?

Yoshi?!

YOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

Zen

Banned
I was playing practice games with a Protoss/Terran e-friend, and he busted out this weird Thor/Banshee/Marine timing that I was having huge problems with over 3 games. I ended up almost beating his one basing strat, until he manged to get a banshee into my mineral line and I had no detection left and the turret was taken out.

I broke my keyboard over my knee without even thinking.

After I realized what I did, all I could think is "I can't believe I'm Yoshi".

Off the the store...

Holden

Yoshichan said:

Who the hell doesn't play on the hardest difficulty now a day. Games are so easy...zzz

Yoshichan

Zen said:

I couldn't handle it, I just had to burst out laughing when I read this.

Don't worry though, here's a classy motto when you break something:

"Stay classy and rage intelligently, break garbage equipment and buy the new technology"

2b2zN.jpg

MK80

You can thank me later.

Holden

i mean, even sc2 campaign, i was like in plat when i played it and i played on brutal. It took me a while to beat 2 missions but if it wasn't hard i probably wouldn't even had fun playing the campaign

Q8D3vil

I was playing practice games with a Protoss/Terran e-friend, and he busted out this weird Thor/Banshee/Marine timing that I was having huge problems with over 3 games. I ended up almost beating his one basing strat, until he manged to get a banshee into my mineral line and I had no detection left and the turret was taken out.

Off the the store...
damn, breaking over ladder game is one thing but over a custom game wioth a friend :/
shame on you man.

Pancakes

So, uh, how about them Warp Prisms huh? Totally imba right?

ultron87 said:

Yeah MVP looks unstoppable at the moment.

Yoshichan

Corran Horn said:
School -> SOTG -> Logs into starcraft!.....no one online :(
sour. should've gone for the superior region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom