• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Dooraven said:
SoTG with incontrol is 10X better than SOTG without incontrol. And lol at artosis.
artosis.gif

go!

Only saw some of SOTG before it went offline, then when it came back online I lost internet. lol I'll listen tomorrow night I guess

DJWheat seemed kinda pissed/bummed Idra and PainUser DC'd at the end of ITT. I'd imagine it was mainly due to tech issues, but he's probably also bummed the show isn't super popular. IMO they just need another pro gamer on there. Idra and Pain User are kind of boring, and InControl can't carry the show by himself - he's hilarious, but also needs some folks to bounce things off of with.

Destiny could provide some lols and nice trolling, I'd add him lol

Mairu

Keikaku said:
Fenix is going to be training at the IM house!
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=239028&currentpage=3

Yeah, Fenix hasn't really done a whole lot tourney wise, but he's been doing decently in the GSTL. Also, this has to be related to what the IM coach said about taking in hardworking foreigners and proving that non-Koreans can play just as well as Koreans.
https://twitter.com/#!/mouzThorZaIN/status/108801054275153920
Yesterday I arrived in the SlayerS house where I'll stay until I go home on the 8th of September!!!
Too bad hes not staying in Korea longer :(

Holden

FUxbt.jpg

Dooraven

PhoenixDark said:
Only saw some of SOTG before it went offline, then when it came back online I lost internet. lol I'll listen tomorrow night I guess

DJWheat seemed kinda pissed/bummed Idra and PainUser DC'd at the end oPf ITT. I'd imagine it was mainly due to tech issues, but he's probably also bummed the show isn't super popular. IMO they just need another pro gamer on there. Idra and Pain User are kind of boring, and InControl can't carry the show by himself - he's hilarious, but also needs some folks to bounce things off of with.

Destiny could provide some lols and nice trolling, I'd add him lol

Painuser is a terrible Terran host for ITG, they really need to get someone better. Although SOTG is sometimes a protoss circle jerk if Idra or someone else isn't there, it's still miles better than whatever ITG's analysis is. And incontrol really needs to quit pro gaming and start his own comedy show.

cdyhybrid

Dooraven said:
Painuser is a terrible Terran host for ITG, they really need to get someone better. Although SOTG is sometimes a protoss circle jerk if Idra or someone else isn't there, it's still miles better than whatever ITG's analysis is. And incontrol really needs to quit pro gaming and start his own comedy show.

ITG should get DeMuslim. He's on EG and he's a damn good Terran.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Dooraven said:
Yeah Demuslim on ITG would be awesome, would add a much needed ignition to ITG,

agreed, demuslim would be great.

In regards to thorzain it looks like his team is making him stay there lol.

I'm so glad naniwa is dedicated to it, I want him to just hide away for a few months training hard then bam

Dooraven

Naniwa needs to stop using Zealot Archon and get storm. Mass EMP kills that composition so quickly and you need AoE to deal with bio anyway. Do what MC does and load HTs in warp prisims.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Man playing with non gaffers friends is interesting.

They are probably bronze level or so...just carrying the team against the AI lol.

I'd rather have a non-EG affiliated fifth member. Pain User=IGN, everyone else=EG right now. My mind is drawing a blank right now, I can't think of a good addition who has a personality. Preferably a protoss I guess, just to balance things out a bit. There's Huk but he's with EG blah.

Catz would work. SOTG=Protoss, ITG=Zerg. No wonder SOTG is better!

Holden

Catz..........................................................................................................................................no

Corran Horn

PhoenixDark said:
I'd rather have a non-EG affiliated fifth member. Pain User=IGN, everyone else=EG right now. My mind is drawing a blank right now, I can't think of a good addition who has a personality. Preferably a protoss I guess, just to balance things out a bit. There's Huk but he's with EG blah.

Catz would work. SOTG=Protoss, ITG=Zerg. No wonder SOTG is better!
Well inside the game is suppose to be one of each race to get different perspectives so it should be a terran...who though...lol. Would be cool if they got someone like Select...but honestly I would take most other terrans as Painuser doesnt really play professionally much aanymore.

Keep in mind the time its on...so Huk in korea wont really work unless he wants to wake up early.

Mairu

Corran Horn said:
Well inside the game is suppose to be one of each race to get different perspectives so it should be a terran...who though...lol. Would be cool if they got someone like Select...but honestly I would take most other terrans as Painuser doesnt really play professionally much aanymore.

Keep in mind the time its on...so Huk in korea wont really work unless he wants to wake up early.
PainUser got pretty far in the open bracket @ MLG
but I still don't like him either

Corran Horn

So did alot of others. He said he doesnt practice that much anymore now he has a job with IGN.

I always found it funny how he ditched NASL though and was on show with incontrol a few days later lol

I'd be fine with Pain User if there was an additional, more lively cast member. Having him, Idra, and Wheat all being so deadpan monotonous is boring. Hell, Husky would work as the fifth man; not so much for hardcore SC2 talk but for tournament discussion, some casting insight, and going back and forth with InControl.

Maybe Sheth? Ah he's kinda boring actually, too nice. Hmmm dunno bros

Dooraven

They should add Trimaster as a guest just to see idra's reaction lol.

But yeah, the NA scene is severly lacking in good Terrans.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Looks like Greg has learned about the magic of friendship :D.

QphUp.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
cute as cute can be

Holden

well i played this master eu zerg who tryed 1 base drop lings. And i can tell you, it blows. Cool he managed to kill my nexus, problem is nothing else was in my main. I played so f-ing terrible that i still managed to win

Ok guys, I'm still a platinum toss, but I want to get more involved in StarcraftGaf and also eventually get Diamond.

So I guess my first step........ is to go watch My Little Ponies: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom