• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holden

Pancakes said:
Corran posting ponies, what is this world coming to!?

thats_the_joke.jpg

edit: oh nice goody doing an 111! How orriginal.

Q8D3vil

pretty sure he barely touched 100 apm in that game he just played. Which is pretty low...
dunno, his apm was ~130 in all of the ipl games ( thats like 2/3 month's ago).
unless you can calculate his apm on the fly we can't determine anything without a replay of the game he just played.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
a176 said:
mothership says hi!

67869.jpeg

can't neural me anymore! lol maybe people will build me in zvp now! mothership colossus stalker cuz i will just kill all your overseers LOL

I wish :(.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Awesome Animals said:
<3 your new avy, Pancakes!

<3

SteveWinwood said:
Wait so is this just the MLP thread 2.0?

It's been like this for awhile.

We occasionally discuss warp prisms too.

zargle

SteveWinwood said:
Wait so is this just the MLP thread 2.0?

The imbalanced discussion in the pony thread are waaaay more hardcore.

Dash is like 20 percent too imbalanced, not awesome enough.

Q8D3vil

Lol, i dont think anybody will disagree, maybe devil thow...

oh and arnold

I don't understand why ppl would defend ppl like deezer...
i approve, i want to see how blizzard will take care of this mess.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
alright, while creating a bootdisc to salvadge my laptop, just wanna say woo ponies, woo universal ptr, neigh at neural change. [seriously, wtf]

blizzard clearly doesnt want zergs to force micro and thats lulz tier game design.

Holden

Elcheris said:
If that neural change actually goes through I won't be playing zerg anymore. That was where all the fun was =(

GIVE ME THOSE TEARS, MUAHAHAHAHAH ZEERRRGGG TEARS

yo, it'll prob wont be final, imo. They should just make it so you cant neural Massive Air units, cause lets be honest neuraling a mothership is just retarded

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Elcheris said:
If that neural change actually goes through I won't be playing zerg anymore. That was where all the fun was =(
yep... its not like it doesnt have a whole set of weaknesses that could have been tweaked in its place.

im not sure whats supposed to stop chargelot/archon anymore because without neural they run over roaches...

wb to protoss trololing with colossi and telling zergs to just use nydus because its impossible to get off lair without 8 gysers.

Hugoboss21 said:
GIVE ME THOSE TEARS, MUAHAHAHAHAH ZEERRRGGG TEARS

yo, it'll prob wont be final, imo. They should just make it so you cant neural Massive Air units, cause lets be honest neuraling a mothership is just retarded
no, feedback one shotting our only detection is retarded

Holden

Pandaman said:
no, feedback one shotting our only detection is retarded

1) Fungal can detect

2) Make changelings, it wastes the mana, you do that too so don't write dumb stuff when you know better =)

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Hugoboss21 said:
1) Fungal can detect
for 4 seconds in a radius of 2.

its okay vs dts... not for motherships.

2) Make changelings, it wastes the mana, you do that too so don't write dumb stuff when you know better =)
yea.. having to intentionally waste energy to make your detection viable is stupid game design. retarded. do you deny that?

im not even saying neural should be a solution, its just equally stupid. nerf energy/buff health, whatever.

Holden

Pandaman said:
for 4 seconds in a radius of 2.

its okay vs dts... not for motherships.

yea.. having to intentionally waste energy to make your detection viable is stupid game design. retarded. do you deny that?

im not even saying neural should be a solution, its just equally stupid. nerf energy/buff health, whatever.

i'm still waiting for a terran to emp their medivac so they can counter the defense feedback hightemplar :p

HOTS better fix zerg or I'm just going Terran. My ancestors didn't go through slavery and Jim Crow for me to be even more oppressed in a computer game

Haunted

I've said a long time ago that Deezer and CombatEx should get banned, they're just as poisonous to the top ladder as the various drophackers.

They've showcased behaviour that's long past acceptable. Would absolutely be bannable on most online services I know, and with good reason. I think it's strange that they're still around, tbh.

Meh, they're fine. Players should just be able to block 3 players, meaning they never have to play them on ladder. That would make Deezer and CombatEx irrelevant considering most pros would choose to block them

syllogism

Major is claiming that Light is switching to sc2, that would be BY FAR the highest profile current bw player to switch. Probably not going to happen but still

Haunted

PhoenixDark said:
Meh, they're fine. Players should just be able to block 3 players, meaning they never have to play them on ladder. That would make Deezer and CombatEx irrelevant considering most pros would choose to block them
Sure. ooor Blizzard could take care of the problem themselves.

V_Arnold

Hugoboss21 said:
Lol, i dont think anybody will disagree, maybe devil thow...

oh and arnold

I don't understand why ppl would defend ppl like deezer...

I am an

1) Idra fanboy
2) Deezer/CombatEx "disliker"

Yet, that does not give ANYONE the right to literally spam him so he DC's.
Blizzard should have been contacted by top players about them "stream cheating", but I think the problem lies in no rules preventing anyone from seeing a game. What insane rule would have to be in EULA for this? "If you find a stream on your opponent in the internet while playing the game, you are forbidden to see it"?

It is a complex issue, but: streaming games is not mandatory. It is useful and awesome for the community and gets money to the streamers, if it is a popular one. Streamcheaters come with the territory, if you really are unable to delay the stream by x minutes anyway.

Regardless, spamming people is bannable as it occurs within the game, and that is what I am against. If Idra does it, it does not make it right :p

Deadman

V_Arnold said:
I am an

1) Idra fanboy

Blizzard should have been contacted by top players about them "stream cheating", but I think the problem lies in no rules preventing anyone from seeing a game. What insane rule would have to be in EULA for this? "If you find a stream on your opponent in the internet while playing the game, you are forbidden to see it"?

It is a complex issue, but: streaming games is not mandatory. It is useful and awesome for the community and gets money to the streamers, if it is a popular one. Streamcheaters come with the territory, if you really are unable to delay the stream by x minutes anyway.

Regardless, spamming people is bannable as it occurs within the game, and that is what I am against. If Idra does it, it does not make it right :p

I agree with all of this.

Holden

V_Arnold said:
I am an

1) Idra fanboy

When i click a stream on TL.net, i don't click _______ vs Deezer. I'm sorry but deezer deserves getting DC's, or blizzard should just make a better bnet "2.0"

Even combatex found out that's its like the worst thing ever when fans are trying to watch you

And ppl found out that deezer is hacking, blizzard just doesn't care.

Pancakes

GSL finals tonight guys.

As per usual it looks like it's going to be a pretty one-sided series.

IMMVP-----
vs.
------oGsTOP

---Top----
doesn't stand a chance.

Pancakes said:
GSL finals tonight guys.

IMMVP-----
vs.
------oGsTOP

---Top----
doesn't stand a chance.

I really like the
name padding.
Cool idea.

Haunted said:
this spoiler shit is getting out of hand

It takes 2 seconds to do and doesn't inconvenience anyone and prevents people from getting spoiled.

What is wrong with that? Sorry some people care about other people.

Dooraven

Pancakes said:
GSL finals tonight guys.

IMMVP-----
vs.
------oGsTOP

---Top----
doesn't stand a chance.

Lol you know what's funny? TL actually predicted TOP to win this.

Also if the NP change goes through I will definitely start building more motherships.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Pancakes said:
who is playing who in a finals should be seen as public knowledge, as should any prediction of the winner.

i mean, you dont see __________ vs ______________ in mma. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom