• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holden

Q8D3vil said:

it isn't..? more then half the units/buildings are exacly the same.

And most people want the "new" units to get rid and put a better unit. I mean look at collosus or the coruptor, is that a good unit design...?

Q8D3vil

Hugoboss21 said:
they don't feel the same to me at all. probably most people will say the same.
they are very different from each other.

Holden

Q8D3vil said:
they don't feel the same to me at all. probably most people will say the same.
they are very different from each other.

Ya i guess the game changed but seriously couldn't they make better unit design? Collosus is the most boring unit of the, same with the corruptor, mothership is pretty much worthless cause you its so slow / only can build one, Thor is just a 1a unit ( pretty much the same with immortal), the infestor which is a fusion of an defiler and a queen. Only good units they've made is the baneling/ stalker/ reaper ( but it's pretty much worthless) and banshee (?)

like how terrible i am at this game, i'm wondering how im in master ( probably cause you play protoss --panda )

V_Arnold

Hugoboss21 said:

And most people want the "new" units to get rid and put a better unit. I mean look at collosus or the coruptor, is that a good unit design...?

Alright. I will not put you on ignore (I should), but I will stop arguing with you. No point in it.

Holden

i just don't understand why both of you are defending blizzard from banning destny when deezer should be the one perma banned.

i wonder if they ll banned idra too, tl.net will blow up if that happens :eek:

V_Arnold

Hugoboss21 said:
i just don't understand why both of you are defending blizzard from banning destny when deezer should be the one perma banned.

I do not understand why you do not understand that what Destiny did was against the rules of their service. They are perfectly right by banning Destiny. This is not Wild Wild West, this is Blizzard's service, and Destiny has no right trying to spam-DC his opponents, for whatever reason.

Holden

V_Arnold said:
I do not understand why you do not understand that what Destiny did was against the rules of their service. They are perfectly right by banning Destiny. This is not Wild Wild West, this is Blizzard's service, and Destiny has no right trying to spam-DC his opponents, for whatever reason.

TL.net found out that deezer hacks, as far as i know that's against the rules.

and apparently hacked in wc3 too.

Deadman

Hugoboss21 said:

i wonder if they ll banned idra too, tl.net will blow up if that happens :eek:

It depends what they banned destiny for. If its for encouraging others to spam deezer then they should have banned idra too. If its for actually spamming deezer personally then idra hasnt done that yet, but destiny has.

Q8D3vil

Hugoboss21 said:
Ya i guess the game changed but seriously couldn't they make better unit design? Collosus is the most boring unit of the, same with the corruptor, mothership is pretty much worthless cause you its so slow / only can build one, Thor is just a 1a unit ( pretty much the same with immortal), the infestor which is a fusion of an defiler and a queen. Only good units they've made is the baneling/ stalker/ reaper ( but it's pretty much worthless) and banshee (?)

like how terrible i am at this game, i'm wondering how im in master ( probably cause you play protoss --panda )
i agree about the unit design.
less 1a and more micro.
thor, coloss and ultra are such a bad design. (ultra is not that bad because its easier to abuse).

but in my mind the game is still in the "beta" because we still have 2 expansion coming up and i'm sure they will fixed the current problemsm but some new units will probably cause new problems :/

Holden

Deadman said:
It depends what they banned destiny for. If its for encouraging others to spam deezer then they should have banned idra too. If its for actually spamming deezer personally then idra hasnt done that yet, but destiny has.

Destiny actually spammed deezer..? I guess that gives a good reason to temp ban him. I'm pretty sure there is an option to report for harassement and as far as i know deezer insults basicly every streamer out there but blizzard doesn't seem to do a thing...

Q8D3vil said:
but in my mind the game is still in the "beta" because we still have 2 expansion coming up and i'm sure they will fixed the current problemsm but some new units will probably cause new problems :/

ya i relly hope they do the same thing that they did to vanilla starcraft... where zerg was just broken :O and i guess this game its terran ;)

Deadman

Hugoboss21 said:
Destiny actually spammed deezer..? I guess that gives a good reason to temp ban him. I'm pretty sure there is an option to report for harassement and as far as i know deezer insults basicly every streamer out there but blizzard doesn't seem to do a thing...

Yeah deezer was playing minigun whilst destiny was talking to him on skype, he started to spam deezer and got others to help until deezer crashed out. Then they brought deezer in on skype and laughed at him.

Holden

Deadman said:
Yeah deezer was playing minigun whilst destiny was talking to him on skype, he started to spam deezer and got others to help until deezer crashed out. Then they brought deezer in on skype and laughed at him.

Well i guess he deserves to get temp banned if he spammed deezer himself But i have a huge doubt there is a rule that says " You can't tell your fanboys to spam a certain person."

Q8D3vil

Hugoboss21 said:
Well i guess he deserves to get temp banned if he spammed deezer himself But i have a huge doubt there is a rule that says " You can't tell your cult to spam a certain person."
at this point i'm sure they are not fanboys anymore.

syllogism

There are likely several provisions in general bnet terms of use that prohibit that. For instance

"2.10 disrupt or assist in the disruption of (i) any computer used to support the Service or any Game environment (each a "Server"); or (ii) any other player's Game experience"

Holden

syllogism said:
There are likely several provisions in general bnet terms of use that prohibit that. For instance

"2.10 disrupt or assist in the disruption of (i) any computer used to support the Service or any Game environment (each a "Server"); or (ii) any other player's Game experience"

then that's being hypocritical, cause deezer is ruining every streamer's game experience for months now...

speaking of hyprocritical, telling huk to get off TLO's account when GSTL uses 1 account for their full team lol

Q8D3vil

Hugoboss21 said:
then that's being hypocritical, cause deezer is ruining every streamer's game experience for months now...

speaking of hyprocritical, telling huk to get off TLO's account when GSTL uses 1 account for their full team lol
because gstl accounts are provided by blizzard.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Mairu

Hugoboss21 said:

There is a massive difference between an account provided for a tournament over a ladder account.

syllogism

GSTL accounts are provided by blizzard

There's nothing wrong about stream sniping. Destiny could easily add 5min delay to his stream, but he chooses not to

Holden

syllogism said:
GSTL accounts are provided by blizzard

There's nothing wrong about stream sniping. Destiny could easily add 5min delay to his stream, but he chooses not to

No streamers want to put a delay since putting ads don't scale with the stream and just puts it exacly when u enter the command. You don't actually need to stream snipe ppl you can just look in your friend list to see when they are done playing.

Destiny wouldn't even been streaming if he had to put a 5min delay.

Q8D3vil said:
yup, plus i'm pretty sure there is way more stream cheaters than just deezer and combatex.

ya but they dont insult the streamer ( which is against the rules )

Q8D3vil

syllogism said:
yup, plus i'm pretty sure there is way more stream cheaters than just deezer and combatex.

syllogism

When I said stream sniping, I meant sniping + watching the stream. They are obviously never going to do anything about people queuing games at the same time as you, though making matchmaking randomize who you play against a bit more could help there.

zoukka

Hugoboss21 said:
ya but they dont insult the streamer ( which is against the rules )

Wat. If insulting people would be agains the rules, there would be me and Knives playing SCII on battle.net and no-one else.

Holden

zoukka said:
Wat. If insulting people would be agains the rules, there would be me and Knives playing SCII on battle.net and no-one else.

Well there is a harrasment report option, which clearly doesn't do anything i guess..?

And deezer has been spamming alot on idras stream;;

hamchan

zoukka said:

Well Deezer's insults are across the line eg. saying he'll rape Destiny's kids.

zoukka

hamchan said:
Well Deezer's insults are across the line eg. saying he'll rape Destiny's kids.

Seems like normal multiplayer chat in any game really :b

But yeah that's like the least amount of hate you need to have in chat to really get anyone at Blizz interested in it. Every dev knows, most players regress to neanderthal levels of brain activity when they log into multiplayer games.

Also Destiny himself is an annoying brat in his chat and games so...

Holden

Q8D3vil said:
lets play some games holden :D

note : i'll try not to 111 you every game :D

not on my comp, so i don't have the exact setting right and not same desk etc, feels weird i'll play thow, getting on

Haunted

theinfinityissue said:
I've heard a lot about dimaga lately, but in that first game he just looked completely unresponsive. Is he really that good?
Only player to ever beat Nestea in a televised ZvZ Bo3.

Clearly one of the best Zergs in the world.

Haunted

Socke has some deadly timing attacks against Z.

He's so underrated even after putting out strong result after result, and being one of the top prize money earners among non-Koreans (#5).

BigAT

Haunted said:
Socke has some deadly timing attacks against Z.

He's so underrated even after putting out strong result after result, and being one of the top prize money earners among non-Koreans (#5).
He seems to suck it up whenever he comes over for MLG though, unfortunately.

Haunted

So, that's Socke in the finals.

dde is going to crush Tyler.

BigAT said:
He seems to suck it up whenever he comes over for MLG though, unfortunately.
Well, he only went 4 times so far with fairly solid results (3rd, 16th, 6th, 15th). It sucks that he can't really go over there anymore because of the overlap with EPS.

Haunted

syllogism said:
Unless deezer has two RatzDeezer accounts, that one is fake
Who would make such an account and play it up to high Masters/GM just to behave this way?

It's Deezer or one of his friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom