• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holden

Q8D3vil said:
i hate bm players.
all terran and nearly all protoss are really good mannered.
zerg on the other hand are the worst.

hope i didn't offend you last time ( not today but the time before ) lol :[ got a little bit too too mad that day

Q8D3vil

Hugoboss21 said:
hope i didn't offend you last time ( not today but the time before ) lol :[ got a little bit too too mad that day
you are okay ( i thought it was funny lol).
i meant pro's, especially idra and destiny rage style.

Holden

Q8D3vil said:
you are okay ( i thought it was funny lol).
i meant pro's, especially idra and destiny rage style.

ya, i didn't actually mean it cause mostly what i was bitching is getting nerfed in the next patch

I find idra rage pretty funny, but it is sad that he actually believes what he says T.T

been watching so much sc2 lately, I've once again reinstalled and started testing the waters. Since buying the game at launch, I've gone through this cycle about 4 times. Getting hotkeys down, being basically proficient, playing a hundred co ops or so, and then... never clicking "The" button. I guess it's some kind of mental block or something. I think, for better or worse, I'm actually going to go through with it this time. I beat a hard ai, so I guess that means I'm not literally braindead.

My heart belongs to Zerg, but I'm going Protoss since I had so much trouble making things happen with Z last time. And plus, placing FF's just feels... really fun to me. well anyway, I hope to join the gaf community at some point in the near future.

Keikaku

theinfinityissue said:
been watching so much sc2 lately, I've once again reinstalled and started testing the waters. Since buying the game at launch, I've gone through this cycle about 4 times. Getting hotkeys down, being basically proficient, playing a hundred co ops or so, and then... never clicking "The" button. I guess it's some kind of mental block or something. I think, for better or worse, I'm actually going to go through with it this time. I beat a hard ai, so I guess that means I'm not literally braindead.

My heart belongs to Zerg, but I'm going Protoss since I had so much trouble making things happen with Z last time. And plus, placing FF's just feels... really fun to me. well anyway, I hope to join the gaf community at some point in the near future.
Hop on the NeoGAF chat channel and grab mumble. You'll find that we're a friendly bunch and quite a few of us will be happy to help you.

Good luck!

Why don't pro gamers simply autoquit the minute they see they got matched against Deezer or CombatX? It would make sense for Blizzard to allow players to permanently block at least 3 players on ladder, ensuring they never have to play them; 3 seems like a fair number to ensure players don't simply ban the best players on the ladder

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
PhoenixDark[B said:
]Why don't pro gamers simply autoquit the minute they see they got matched against Deezer or CombatX?[/B] It would make sense for Blizzard to allow players to permanently block at least 3 players on ladder, ensuring they never have to play them; 3 seems like a fair number to ensure players don't simply ban the best players on the ladder

Because they lose ladder points and said player would probably requeue as soon as the streamer does.

I like the idea of a player blacklist as well.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
PhoenixDark said:
Why don't pro gamers simply autoquit the minute they see they got matched against Deezer or CombatX? It would make sense for Blizzard to allow players to permanently block at least 3 players on ladder, ensuring they never have to play them; 3 seems like a fair number to ensure players don't simply ban the best players on the ladder
Because people like Deezer not only stream cheat, but they time their Ladder Search the same time as the player which gets them a high likely chance to play against them again. Which then would have you constantly quitting games over and over.

Ladder points are important!

Q8D3vil

All terran good mannered?? Ehm remember a guy called major?
i agree, but even he gg in 99% of his game and beside that SEA shit he did he not bad mannered (he is bad mannered to other players who make fun of him like incontrol but even then he gg). i even saw him getting all in in tvp from the same guy for 3 times while streaming(probably stream cheater) and he gg in everygame.
not defending him but i think people are making big deal out of it.

Q8D3vil

syllogism said:
Saying gg is the standard? Heh
no, but its better than nothing, its shows that the player is ready to change himself :p

i'd like to add nerchio to the bad mannered list too, he is on idra if not worse level.

syllogism

Lalush is the most bad mannered zerg. Incidentally, he is a nice, smart guy in real life

I'd be much more concerned with how these people act in real life

Q8D3vil

syllogism said:
Lalush is the most bad mannered zerg. Incidentally, he is a nice, smart guy in real life

I'd be much more concerned with how these people act in real life
i knew he was bm but is he on the same level as idra, destiny and nerchio ?
i don't care about real life, when you say "fuck you" to your opponent or telling them how bad they are when they defeat you are crossing the line.

anyway, i saw a replay two days ago of good vs lalush and the chat in the end was kinda funny.
Ndeca.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Corran Horn said:
Thats so 6 months ago. Its 6 gateways now.
6 gate, and additional 6 gates per Nexus

Deadly

Q8D3vil said:
i agree, but even he gg in 99% of his game and beside that SEA shit he did he not bad mannered (he is bad mannered to other players who make fun of him like incontrol but even then he gg). i even saw him getting all in in tvp from the same guy for 3 times while streaming(probably stream cheater) and he gg in everygame.
not defending him but i think people are making big deal out of it.
He started screaming at a guy when he lost at MLG. That's pretty BM.

Deadly

Q8D3vil said:
the guy made fun of him afak (wbc right ?)
Yeah, I only read the shit on TL though dunno about the details. Still he could've just gave him the finger or something instead of going ape on him (maybe I'm hyperboling as I said I don't know the details).

Holden

Q8D3vil said:
you mean terran ?
no race was nerfed as much as terran.

You sure..?

Mothership was godlike day1
Voidray used to been godlike as well
Warpgate got like a +100 sec on his buildtime
Collosus used to do like +10dmg
zealots used to come out 5 sec before, which was good vs 6 pool
forge used to been faster
pylon radius

oh and kaldurim amulet, protoss is the only race that they removed spell ( if you don't count thor's spell )

pretty much everysingle thing was nerfed from protoss, look at gsl now, rip protoss

MrKnives

Q8D3vil said:
you mean terran ?
no race was nerfed as much as terran.

I have to go with Hugo here. Protoss is the most nerfed race. There is even meme's and jokes how if there isn't a Protoss nerf it's not the real patch.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
MrKnives said:
I have to go with Hugo here. Protoss is the most nerfed race. There is even meme's and jokes how if there isn't a Protoss nerf it's not the real patch.

And a bunker change! Don't forget those.

Edit:Damnit Holden.

Q8D3vil

yeah i guess, but we got the worst nerfs ever.
stim (followed by two of the darkest month's in tvp history)
siege tanks who used to be beyond godlike
my free bunkers are gone as well :(

Holden

Q8D3vil said:
yeah i guess, but we got the worst nerfs ever.
stim (followed by two of the darkest month's in tvp history)
siege tanks who used to be beyond godlike
my free bunkers are gone as well :(

i remind you i could warpin anywhere i wanted with storm, which beats pretty much ever nerf :D

and you re sad that bunkers only cost 25minerals...? damn bro

Corran Horn

Hugoboss21 said:
i remind you i could warpin anywhere i wanted with storm, which beats pretty much ever nerf :D

and you re sad that bunkers only cost 25minerals...? damn bro
I mean minerals dont come easy to terrans. They got to conserve that shit!

Holden

well about the banedrop thing, ppl say that you can't drop in tightly packed deathballs ( they drop on the side ) but it seems to do both in the PTR and the current patch, so i have no clue what ppl are talking about.

Corran Horn

Hugoboss21 said:
well about the banedrop thing, ppl say that you can't drop in tightly packed deathballs ( they drop on the side ) but it seems to do both in the PTR and the current patch, so i have no clue what ppl are talking about.
Why must you give me false hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom