• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
56172%20-%20Sweetie_Belle%20apple_bloom%20artist%3Aalfa995%20cmc%20comic%20crossover%20nuke%20nyx%20scootaloo%20starcraft%20starcraft_2.jpg

Vaporak

Hugoboss21 said:
well about the banedrop thing, ppl say that you can't drop in tightly packed deathballs ( they drop on the side ) but it seems to do both in the PTR and the current patch, so i have no clue what ppl are talking about.

Isn't the baneling thing really old? I remember a thread from a long time ago showing that you couldn't drop units into a space if there were enough units in it and it was enclosed by forcefields/cliffs. So like when you make a forcefield circle and squash a bunch of units on top of each other you can't drop anything in that area.

zoukka

lol the Destiny vs TLO games, TLO outplayed Destiny in every possible way, but hey 10+ infestors and doesn't almost matter :b

And I'm going to say right now, that the root effect isn't the biggest problem at all. It is the great mobility AND the root effect that makes infestor so freaking good.

Holden

MrKnives said:
Our roach army was halfed >_>

supply doesn't mean that your army was halfed, you get 100 minerals every 8 supply ( if you are going pure roach) And ya i guess late game you can get more roaches, atleast they didn't have 4 range back then :)

zoukka

Hugoboss21 said:
lol good one, i would just zap them 3 shot still

Hydras could be used against MMM back in the days. I remember getting OP comments about mass hydra from Terrans :b

Also dat 350 hp 2 armor brolord.

hamchan

TLO knows he can't beat Socke straight up so he's being super greedy and taking risks :(

Socke already figured out his game from set 1 though, so now TLO is screwed.

Haunted

Pretty amazed that Syz went on a 11 (eleven) win streak in the last FXO KOTH. I knew he was good, but that was a run for the ages, and he did it against good players like Sarens, Catz, Stephano, ToD, elfi, Tarson, Kawaiirice, Nerchio, to boot.

Holden

Q8D3vil said:
never in my life i've seen someone turtle as much as goody.
dude is the god of turtles.

the hell else you are gonna do with pure mech, thats why koreans aren't a huge fan of bw pure mech...

Q8D3vil

Hugoboss21 said:
the hell else you are gonna do with pure mech, thats why koreans aren't a huge fan of bw pure mech...
there is a few early game timings (if you do damage) but he just tried fast nuke early game tvz but it failed so he turtled while his opponent did everything in his power to deny expansion (it was on test bug, one of the worst map for mech).
his opponent apparently gave up and gged just now.

Holden

Q8D3vil said:
there is a few early game timings (if you do damage) but he just tried fast nuke early game tvz but it failed so he turtled while his opponent did everything in his power to deny expansion (it was on test bug, one of the worst map for mech).
his opponent apparently gave up and gged just now.

no clue how a zerg beats pure mech T.TTT

Dooraven

Hugoboss21 said:
Well, roach hydra infestor is the best way to go. Playing against Pure mech is a lot like playing against VR/Colossus Protoss.

Except with the neural nerf TT

Q8D3vil

Hugoboss21 said:
his opponent went destiny style infestors and didn't get great aspire.
he had a great mid game composition but transitioned into broodlords way too late.

Q8D3vil

Dooraven said:
Eu server, DDE probably doesn't have an EU account.

Also white ra doesn't like microing his colossi :(
whitera always remind me of goody. good game sense, decisions and stylish but shitty mechanic and macro (better than goody though :p).

Q8D3vil

Dooraven said:
that was a weird and interesting game..
what was really weird is dde not moving his tanks to the choke (near the command center) to kill the hell out of the stalkers, really poor play by him but white ra transitioned from 1 base 4 gate into coloss which is extremely bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom