• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Got merged into the Community thread and subsequently locked when people started getting upset.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Beat the medium AI.

GRANDMASTERS HERE I COME!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Pancakes said:
Beat the medium AI.

GRANDMASTERS HERE I COME!
DXIbO.gif

jasonng

nilbog21 said:
what if the starcraft and pony thread got merged
The only difference is would probably be that I'd be more vocal against the Apple Jack haters here. I will take a stand and people will choose sides. Feelings will get hurt. Enemies will be made. Salt will be everywhere.

Because I would not tolerate such bullshit.

Pancakes

Haunted said:
http://i.imgur.com/SgJ4i.gif

Don't even think about it.

This thread is basically PonyGAF lite with some balance debates anyways.

Vaporak

Glad to hear that the baneling bomb nerf wasn't real. I'm still against the Neural change, I feel that it's too much of a design change and if Blizzard wants to change the Infestor that much they should save it for the HotS.

Ultrabum

Vaporak said:
Glad to hear that the baneling bomb nerf wasn't real. I'm still against the Neural change, I feel that it's too much of a design change and if Blizzard wants to change the Infestor that much they should save it for the HotS.

Yeah I'm against the change as well. If they don't want one unit to be able to counter everything then they should get rid of marines and blink stalkers as well!

hamchan

nilbog21 said:
what if the starcraft and pony thread got merged

Please no. I only like those pony pics/gifs when they are Starcraft related or when it's ponies dying horrible deaths.

Also the drop nerf is really stupid I think. So the physics of the Starcraft world don't allow big giant green bombs to rain from the sky because there's not enough space on the ground for them? Sounds so freaking dumb.

EDIT: Also pony threads being merged should have been handled like Starcraft threads. Let you pony people have a season 2 thread in the OT to talk about the episode like how GSL is in gaming. Then once that is over talk about all your random stuff in the community thread.

Pancakes

Vaporak[B said:
]Glad to hear that the baneling bomb nerf wasn't real.[/B] I'm still against the Neural change, I feel that it's too much of a design change and if Blizzard wants to change the Infestor that much they should save it for the HotS.

Good to hear, that was just plain silly.

I also think that the neural change is a bit out of left field. Hopefully it will be overturned like that attempted air fungal change a patch or two ago.

hamchan

a176 said:
Blizzard to charge $10 to change your name in SC2.

Glad I didn't use my free one.
Well......On the positive side at least they're giving us option that isn't buying a new $60 copy. It's the nickel and dime generation.

Wait, I can't find the news post for this.

a176

Banned
hamchan said:
Well......On the positive side at least they're giving us option that isn't buying a new $60 copy. It's the nickel and dime generation.

Wait, I can't find the news post for this.

no news post
but blizzard charges $10 for WoW nick changes

ps
mfw paying $10 to change your nick on the interwebs

Q8D3vil

Keikaku said:
The ghosts helped but those 8 Medivacs helped too.
yeah but keep in my mkp only attacked with 70% of his army because of herl force fields.
if he managed to hit sentry before ff it would've been instant win :p

Keikaku

Dooraven said:
Nah, it was mainly the first push that did the damage.
I was talking specifically about the last engagement but, yes, the first engagement put him 25 supply up and delayed tech.

EDIT: Awful Medivac control from MKP. WTF.
DOUBLE EDIT: Awesome EMPs though. Good deal. Hero with the great hold and clutch storms and this game is awesome!

Q8D3vil

Dooraven said:
well at least these casters don't keep on suggesting 1 base play against it lol.
explains why are they bad.
artosis and wolf been saying that 1 base coloss stop and we never seen any protoss do it ( they always 1 gate fe) so we don't know yet if its actually the real solution.

what i love about 111 is the mental damage, protoss used to pressure with 3 gate and try some fancy build to stop terran fe but now they have to prepare for terran all in's which make them passive and if the terran want to take an expo its much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom