• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Banned
Dooraven said:
Uh what happened to Puma, Mana just roflstomped him. Also Puma got supply blocked T.T.

Definitley stealing Mana's build though, I think he might have just destroyed the 1/1/1.

He joined EG.
StopMakingSense said:
Polt changes back to Polt and leaves Prime

Wow, a big loss for prime. At least they still have Marine King and Check.

Polt was a much better name than Optimus, anyway

cdyhybrid

Corran Horn said:
I got my android phone which is fun. But this is a powerful tablet! lol

Its so hard to type on a screen without swype ;;

Especially when you have fat thumbs like I do. I think I'm gonna need to get a real keyboard on my next phone.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Been free for long time (or always free, dont remember).

I have issues doing fullscreen for the vods though unless I change my resolution into some odd size lol.

Vaporak

Corran Horn said:
Been free for long time (or always free, dont remember).

I have issues doing fullscreen for the vods though unless I change my resolution into some odd size lol.

Yeah it's cutting off the top and bottom of the video when I fullscreen it. And oh man Tasteless's voice sounds so different even though it's only 2ish years ago, lay of the smoking nick. Audience size also looks about the same for GOM's broodwar casts as their SC2 casts.

Corran Horn

Vaporak said:
Yeah it's cutting off the top and bottom of the video when I fullscreen it. And oh man Tasteless's voice sounds so different even though it's only 2ish years ago, lay of the smoking nick.
ya I like changed my pc resolution to some SD wacky numbers to fit the whole thing.

jersoc

Corran Horn said:
ya I'm browsing on my touchpad. Fun fun sc2 streams. :)

yeah, i always wanted a tablet, but I never actually NEEDED one. but it's just so damn convenient having one.

i hope the amazon one really is 200 bucks. i'll grab that in a heartbeat.

Corran Horn

jersoc said:
yeah, i always wanted a tablet, but I never actually NEEDED one. but it's just so damn convenient having one.

i hope the amazon one really is 200 bucks. i'll grab that in a heartbeat.
Yep same here. I have a nook color which I made into a tablet but I use it for book reading mostly. I can use this touchpad for tablet shit. Happy it was cheap.

Holden

EG vs mouz spoilers

idra losing to morrow LOL
Huk losing to thorzain LOL
Axslav and StrifeCro actually winning a game LOL
Puma losing 2-3 to Mana LOL

Q8D3vil

Hugoboss21 said:
EG vs mouz spoilers

idra losing to morrow LOL
Huk losing to thorzain LOL
Axslav and StrifeCro actually winning a game LOL
Puma losing 2-3 to Mana LOL
so you mean that
Mana > Huk ?
i'm not sure but i think that huk and puma played cross servers so it was a big disadvantage to them if they did.

fanboi

Banned
Q8D3vil said:
so you mean that
Mana > Huk ?
i'm not sure but i think that huk and puma played cross servers so it was a big disadvantage to them if they did.

We could play again now...

I also need to play you on my home comp.

Dooraven

Q8D3vil said:
so you mean that
Mana > Huk ?

I don't think either of them played across servers. Huk and Thorzain were both in Korea while this was done (GSL Oct qualies) and Huk absolutley refuses to play cross servers (which is why he hardly ever gets played in NA Team games, even for Liquid).

Puma was at the EG house while gsl october qualis was happening.

Q8D3vil

Dooraven said:
I don't think either of them played across servers. Huk and Thorzain were both in Korea while this was done (GSL Oct qualies) and Huk absolutley refuses to play cross servers (which is why he hardly ever gets played in NA Team games, even for Liquid).

Puma was at the EG house while gsl october qualis was happening.
make sense.

Mairu

Considering Huk is in NASL S2 I'm pretty sure he's okay with playing cross servers now, not that I really know whether he was playing that specific game cross servers. I don't really watch EGMC or GCPL

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Mairu said:
Considering Huk is in NASL S2 I'm pretty sure he's okay with playing cross servers now, not that I really know whether he was playing that specific game cross servers. I don't really watch EGMC or GCPL
I'd imagine EG didn't give him a choice.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
im this close to giving up

please if anyone here lives in sweden pm me

thank you

Corran Horn

swedish-chef.jpg

fanboi

Banned
HolyCheck said:
he has no internet in his apartment

God damn youngsters... in my day and age we played with a stick... A STI... OH DEAR GOD NUDE PICS OF SCARLET JOHANSEN!

THANK YOU BASED INTERNET

Keikaku

HolyCheck said:
he has no internet in his apartment
If this is true, it's the definition of a first world problem. Wow >.>

I'm doing great in TvP (no, I don't use 1/1/1) and decently in TvT (still need to work on better tank positioning and mid-late game macro) but, man, TvZ is hard. That matchup seems to require a really harass based style that I just don't quite have the hang of yet. And, no, I'm not complaining about Infestors :p
fanboi said:
God damn youngsters... in my day and age we played with a stick... A STI... OH DEAR GOD NUDE PICS OF SCARLET JOHANSEN!

THANK YOU BASED INTERNET
And that pic would take anywhere from 15-30 seconds to load and it would be, like, 500x300 across. Gotta love the old days of dial-up.
Not at all.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
yeah i expected this

no internet isn't even a problem anymore

not having a place to fucking live is another "tiny" problem

youngster indeed, i bet you all lived in a fucking ski-basement for days straight too

two more hours and i might get to sleep at my ex gf house

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Yoshichan said:
yeah i expected this

youngster indeed, i bet you all lived in a fucking ski-basement for days straight too

You seem to say one day its no internet, the next day its no apartment, this is ambiguous as your sexuality.

fanboi

Banned
Yoshichan said:
yeah i expected this

Wait... questions questions

1) Why dont you have anywhere to live?

2) Ain't you gay?

3) Pics of this ex gf... now

Yoshichan

quote function doesnt work...

problems with family

yeah hold on its not as if we have been fighting for two years now and the fact that i might get to sleep at her place is enough. np ill surely take some pics with my smartphone and send it via imgur ok?

"You seem to say one day its no internet, the next day its no apartment, this is ambiguous as your sexuality.
"
yea now that u mention it... i think ive only mentioned it to d3vil...

anyway i wont have internet for the next couple of hours because i have two hours of walk to her apartment. wish me good luck, god bless

V_Arnold

Yoshi, good luck to you. I do not know what situation you got yourself to, but it will resolve hopefully.

And after all this is done, you might wanna re-evaluate your policy regarding breaking things: with the price of THOSE things you destroyed, you could easily have mobil-internet AND a home to stay for a month or two :p

Finalow

jasonng said:
Then your injects must be suffering. I use hotkeys 1-3 for armies, 4 for all hatcheries, 5 for queen on main, 6 for queen at natural, 7 for queen at third, etc. So 4 to make armies. Press 55vClick, 66vClick, etc for injects then back to whatever it is I'm doing. Try it.
one control group = more than one thing? I mean, can i use ctrl + 4 for all my queens?
Anyway for injects i need to click on the base, i mean it's pretty useless doing like you do, i can't injects while i'm combat, right?

Q8D3vil

finalozzo said:
one control group = more than one thing? I mean, can i use ctrl + 4 for all my queens?
Anyway for injects i need to click on the base, i mean it's pretty useless doing like you do, i can't injects while i'm combat, right?
you can inject during combat by using the mini map but you need to be precise why doing it so you don't miss up your hotkey or queen movement.

fanboi

Banned
Yoshichan said:

problems with family

yeah hold on its not as if we have been fighting for two years now and the fact that i might get to sleep at her place is enough. np ill surely take some pics with my smartphone and send it via imgur ok?

"You seem to say one day its no internet, the next day its no apartment, this is ambiguous as your sexuality.
"

anyway i wont have internet for the next couple of hours because i have two hours of walk to her apartment. wish me good luck, god bless

What problems with you family mang?

Spill it out, we are good listeners...

zoukka

Q8D3vil said:
you can inject during combat by using the mini map but you need to be precise why doing it so you don't miss up your hotkey or queen movement.

I'd rather leave injecting for a couple of seconds than try to do it with any method while microing a battle.

Holden

1a4sZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

and at the end...

0sQPe.jpg

Keikaku said:
seconds to load and it would be, like, 500x300 across. Gotta love the old days of dial-up.
Not at all.

And it would be a fake nude.

Yoshichan said:

problems with family

"

Good luck Yoshi, sorry you're dealing with this. If you were anywhere near me, I would offer you a place to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom