• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
dh-vlc-bracket-590.jpg

so good

Keikaku

Ashhong said:
hm, i thought fungals didnt stop massive. thats lame. tiny little green goop stops a massive unit? i dont think so!
The only massive unit that is not affected by FG is the Ultralisk due to their 'Frenzied' trait.

Dooraven

Huh, so bling drops got nerfed according to the thread (which is a huge mess). Apparenlty when you bling drop, they now drop outside the deathball, instead of on it.

hamchan

Dooraven said:
Huh, so bling drops got nerfed according to the thread (which is a huge mess). Apparenlty when you bling drop, they now drop outside the deathball, instead of on it.

Correct. It's a dumb as hell change and I hope it doesn't go through.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Dooraven said:
So if the units are perfectly packed it won't drop then? Seems ok to me.

Dooraven

I really don't understand why they're buffing the deathball. The complaint with PvZ was that protoss early game was too weak and couldn't punish a greedy zerg at all, and combined with BL infestor.

Not perfectly packed, pretty much the same packedness as a standard deathball.

heyf00L

Hazaro said:
That's how it's always been. There was a GLITCH to get around it, and it worked for any unit. Currently in the game you can unload where you shouldn't be able to as long as the unload command starts where you can unload but then as the dropship moves it will keep unloading. The patch fixes that.

You could never ordinarily drop banelings on top of a perfectly packed army (without the glitch). However, perfectly packed armies on the battle field are near non-existent, and if someone tries to do it intentionally to avoid banelings, more likely they'll just take more splash.

Also, is there a way to see who's online without launching the game?

Dooraven

heyf00L said:
That's how it's always been. There was a GLITCH to get around it, and it worked for any unit. Currently in the game you can unload where you shouldn't be able to as long as the unload command starts where you can unload but then as the dropship moves it will keep unloading. The patch fixes that.

You could never ordinarily drop banelings on top of a perfectly packed army (without the glitch). However, perfectly packed armies on the battle field are near non-existent, and if someone tries to do it intentionally to avoid banelings, more likely they'll just take more splash.

That's all? Good. Because the TL thread is a huge mess at the moment.

Q8D3vil

You're assuming that there is rational, reasonable thinking going on behind what Blizzard does involving the PTR. A fatal mistake. It's not 2003, Blizzard isn't the gold standard of quality game development anymore.
and blizzard still the best company when it comes to balance.
if you think blizzard is a joke then go see capcom and laugh on how shitty they are when it comes to balance.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
heyf00L said:

Ah ok, thanks for the clarification. I was wondering why drops happened the way they were.

jasonng

Corran Horn said:
http://i.imgur.com/eOFQV.jpg
I feel really, really creepy on the fact that I recognize her from her blogs years ago. I always got the impression that tasteless (and artosis?) took advantage of their popularity and enjoyed the bachelor's life. Tasteless and his girlfriend are seriously a good looking couple regardless.

Aylinato

You know what's funny is that the people who r most into ponies have stopped playing SC2 and whine about balance issues. It must be like the graph relating to closeness to cats. The more you get into ponies the less you play SC2.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Aylinato said:
You know what's funny is that the people who r most into ponies have stopped playing SC2 and whine about balance issues. It must be like the graph relating to closeness to cats. The more you get into ponies the less you play SC2.
the same facts could be used to say the more you get into ponies, the better you get at starcraft. >_>

me and holden? bronies.
me and holden? STRONGEST.

imagine if devil watched ponies... he'd be grandmaster.

Holden

Pandaman said:
the same facts could be used to say the more you get into ponies, the better you get at starcraft. >_>

me and holden? bronies.
me and holden? STRONGEST.

imagine if devil watched ponies... he'd be grandmaster.

<3 you wanna play some games once my GFX is back (from RMA) i'll be back on NA hopefully, i should get it next week like tuesday / wensday hopefully.

Oh and devil about yesterday or the day before, i'm in a pretty much shit mood, so sorry i guess;;; and saying shutup is not BM :)

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
its a good thing devil hasnt played me much recently, i BM hardcore when i get in a mood. :p

and this infestor stuff? got me in a mood. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom