• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Wrong Disgaea in the OP, OP. That's Disgaea 4. Not Disgaea 1. ;)

SUPERHOT February 25th: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWJSiJsmO-A

This should be fun.

mDqVs9c.gif

Thanks to More_Badass for the gif. I was going to make the exact same one.

I'm curious to see how this pans out... it's a very strange concept.

Orange has an SFV themed banner, but this one doesn't have blazblue at the bottom.

Decisions.

Yeah, but it has Karin... where's the R. Miku love at?

Though Morningbus's OP has a giant image of Ryu, which is worse than the Karin banner... :-K

Tizoc

I wish this would happen, buuuut it probably won't.
Hey if wb went out of their way to try and fix arkham knight ill giv bamco benfit of the doubt
Ill tweet them about this when it is morning in the us and just hope for the best

Dsyndrome

I miss anything good Steam-wise today? Had to deal with a power outage and labs all day and have been following Iowa more than this thread.

Lain

Hey if wb went out of their way to try and fix arkham knight ill giv bamco benfit of the doubt
Ill tweet them about this when it is morning in the us and just hope for the best

I bet they'll fix Symphonia the same way they fixed One Piece.

kagamin

You're a nice person Tizoc, has anyone told you that before?

Jawmuncher

A much better thread than last time morbungbus. Where is stump anyway? Would have figured he'd merge the threads by now.

Mivey

Having posted in two different STEAM threads for the same month is weird, does this count as a time paradox?

Let's just merge the threads.

After all the praise they got for zestiria?
They should just delist the game for now, hand it over to a dev/pub like say ghostlight then relist it once it is in a better state

I would be fine with that. If they can fix it.

Copons

1 page here 7 there, what to do what to do

EDIT:
damn me, I moved the thread to the second page, it's all open again!

Eternia

After all the praise they got for zestiria?
They should just delist the game for now, hand it over to a dev/pub like say ghostlight then relist it once it is in a better state
It almost makes it worse when you thought they figured out a baseline of what to expect from their PC ports but then that somehow gets greenlit.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Whens that again

Second half of the year. Q3 would be my guess. It's why I bit the bullet on a 980 Ti despite initially deciding against doing so. 4GB VRAM isn't quite cutting it in the occasional new release and the gap between the regular 980 and 980 Ti can be quite pronounced (e.g. ~40% in RotTR)

Uraizen

Banned
So the love affair with claw is over, eh? ;)

He's just kinda there like everybody else at the moment. There's just no denying SFV is going to be the new hot shit that people want to play like SFIV was. You'll probably ask why would I buy it if I'm lukewarm on it, right? I would rather play it over everything else that supports MP other than fighters I enjoy more.

Kinda like if you asked me if I wanted to play Rocket League. I would strongly prefer Ultra over it despite not being a fan of the SFIV series as a whole. For Rocket League fans, replace Rocket League with whatever you want, I don't care what MP game it is. It just needed to be from another genre and that's the first thing that came to mind in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom