• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toki767

Yep. Just the Humble Bundle for me. I don't feel bad buying those even if I never play them because at least the money goes to charity.

Aw fuck, Sine Mora as well.

I've already started playing Sine Mora and the Humble Bundle/Indie Royale keys were mostly gifts so it isn't as bad as it seems (yea rite)

Edit: also forgot about Nightmare in North Point, which I got for my Blue Points. woot

Ledsen

So in the last 24h or so I bought

Humble Bundle for Android 4
Indie Royale Harvest Bundle
GTA IV Complete
Prototype 1 + 2 + RADNET DLC

/wrists

I haven't bought ANYTHING! Time left on "don't buy games"-promise... 1 year, 1 month... minus... one or two days. Yep, no problem!

VALIS

Why would you people do that? It was only a 50% off sale and Tony said, during the sale, that they wouldn't Price Match it because there as a 12,50 sale on it coming in November (that was the original price for the bundle).

Even if you didn't follow he Amazon Thread that closely, The goddamn Winter Sale is close. With logic you can deduce that it would either be discounted again for 50% or, maybe, 75%. 2 months is close enough that I would take that bet (and I actually did).

Amazon came first, but still.. :D

Tony said that where? Tony has been banished from these shores and it has been throwing my sale purchases into an unspeakable chaos!! Evilorrrrrre!!

No, but seriously, given it's an Activision game, who seem to have infrequent and tepid sales anyway, and Prototype 2 seems almost like a "forgotten" title with very little price movement or sales since its release, I figured 50% was the best I was gonna get for a while. Ah well.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Well GAF, you were right. I bought the Prototype pack for the price of the biggest Whopper at Burger King. And I'm hungry.

EDIT: WTF? One of the games has a proper use of grammatical rules, and the other is written in all caps? Why the difference? It looks horrible.

iNvid02

MiTtf.gif

I had one spin on the autumnseal wheel and rolled a 50% grimrock coupon LX57J-M7HAE-97Q27.

It's a pretty cool old school dungeon crawler for those who don't know about it.

1-D_FTW

And that's how the Steam backlog starts.

It's also how the "Shit I Hate" categories get formed in your library.

If I feel I'm about to make a mistake now, I click on the metacritic link and browse through a bit. That's what I did with this particuliar deal and it didn't pass muster. Sorry, Acti.

Another 75% off coupon for Rochard:
5BDCK-VJ76Y-NIDJT

enjoy!

edit:
even another 75% off coupon for Rochard:
LNVJD-QQCN0-80ZRC

I just want a coupon for Trine 1 or 2, damnit.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Apparently GMG is going to have a 35% off code running this weekend. Not sure what is coming out that might be worth pre-ordering?
Would just barely beat the previous best for Stick of Truth, if not excluded. I know, THQ, but I'm thinking that game will either make it out before they die or Viacom will find another publisher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom