• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziadoz

Neo Member
If anyone is looking to pickup Deus Ex:HR Ultimate Edition from GamersGate for $15, grab the Deus Ex Collection instead. It's $4 cheaper and includes all the same stuff, plus a copy of Deus Ex and Invisible War. HR and all the DLC are Steam keys too.

Zeth

I'm considering GTR Evolution, as I've been on a racing kick lately. I've been addicted to F1 2012. But I only have a 360 controller at the moment, has anyone played GTR with one? Or any other racing recommendations that are controller friendly? Preferably self-contained, non-subscription. I'm not sure what's out there. I have all the Codemasters games, I think.

Gav47

Steam keys for Recevier are up on the Humble bundle store now.

Its also been reduced to $4 which brings it down to €3/£2.50 for those outside the US.

Megasoum

Banned
I really wish they would put Vampire Bloodline back on sale now that I actually want it lol... I skipped it a couple of times in the past but now I actually want to play.

Moobabe

What's the BEST RPG on Steam? I want something to sink my teeth into - I own Fallout:NV and KOTOR 2 which I could start as well...

AkuMifune

Banned
Dragon Age is pretty meaty.

I tried to replay it again this weekend but it's so tough to make different decisions than I did the first time I had to give up.

zkylon

zkylewd
dark souls is another great rpg, but not in the same line as kotor/new vegas

really dude, just play new vegas, it's the best game of the generation and one of the best rpgs ever

Receiver is now on Steam. It's $3.99 (-20%) for the next week.

isxX2B5GJI5Y9.gif

Most insane FPS I've played in a while.

i6VaWT1j8SHcf.gif

Buy Closure if you want a really fucking cool puzzle game in a harsh art style accompanied with a soundtrack of creepy industrial and orchestral rock.

I need to check out Retrovirus, looks like Descent (even though I never actually played it).

Moobabe

jediyoshi

The caption says Bande Dessinée yet I don't see any. Am I looking at the wrong place?
Also did you really achieve all this with Source Filmmaker?

Yeah, aside from resizing in photoshop it's purely output from sfm. Weirdly there's an 'outline' rendering option which I used for the borderlands shot and then a bunch of film grain-y post effects available I used for the third one.

What is this game you are playing all the time?

It's valve's development tool for creating their cinematics
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB15D021623614E71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom