• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoplx

wild em⧗l⧗o

I haven't played it. I bought it solely out of fear that the Worms Armageddon pre-purchase incentive would be another Rayman 2 situation (a game to never be available on Steam separately -- just as well I did pre-purchase Origins).

It's worth it for the Matt Berry VA alone.

edit: i dont even know what game we're talking about anymore

Have extra keys for (all gone)

Pid
Cargo Commander
Back to the Future: The Game

If you want any of them, quote this with your choice (one per person please) and I'll PM it to you.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Rather than give you horde mode as a free bonus mode, they packaged it up into a separate release and charge 7$ for it using the subtitle "Infinity" because horde modes are infinite content and infinite fun.

nexen

I'd say so, yeah. It's not as tight as Descent 1/2, a bit too linear in some respects, but the combat and multiplayer is solid and the story is pretty cool, if anything it's definitely worth it for just a tenner.

Not many 6dof shooters these days, and the screenshots are nice. Hmm.

FloatOn

HEY GUYS. Don't leave Fruit Log Ninja out of this talk of cutting edge new releases!

header_292x136.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/220900/

who can say no to logs?

tumblr_mec539JRBE1qaxv77o1_400.jpg

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Strike Suit Infinity appears to be 50% off for owners of Strike Suit Zero btw.

Reminder that the Book of Unwritten Tales games are 66-75% off at GMG, as well (20% discount - GMG20-GGN5D-FC3NA).

A couple new deals at Gamestop (Tropico Collector's bundle is cheaper at GMG with the code):

Nabs

Phil Fish on the PC release of FEZ:

we've moved over 25,000 pre-sales this week! not bad for a year-late port! not bad at all! thanks so much for all your support!

for comparison, FEZ XBLA moved about 20,000 units on day one, so i guess we already beat that? sweet!

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
I'm going to use this as another chance to say that Dirt Showdown is brilliant. It's the most fun I've had in a long time. As long as you go into it thinking of it as an arcade demolition derby game and not a semi-sim rally game, you should have a blast.

we've moved over 25,000 pre-sales this week! not bad for a year-late port! not bad at all! thanks so much for all your support!

for comparison, FEZ XBLA moved about 20,000 units on day one, so i guess we already beat that? sweet!

so weird

Momentary

Banned
Strike Suit Zero worth picking up at full price... or should I wait to get Zero and Infinity during the summer sale? Really want to play a good action mech game.

go fuck yourself phil

FYC

Banned
Is Puzzle Pirates still any good? When I was 10 years old it was me and my cousins jam. So much fun.

Might play it again for nostalgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom