• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to sell it on ebay because I'm a terrible person, where it sold but the buyer didn't pay and upon relisting this morning found out that eBay nuked /all/ the beta listings for some vague, contriv-

I digress, enjoy.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

PAYDAY 2 Beta -- MB-0B5A07B5114CCBEF

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
BOO on the Humble Bundle for not having separate Steam keys. Was going to modbot the ones I already had.

Echoplx

Tried to sell it on ebay because I'm a terrible person, where it sold but the buyer didn't pay and upon relisting this morning found out that eBay nuked /all/ the beta listings for some vague, contriv-

I digress, enjoy.

Thanks for the giveaway, been playing PAYDAY with friends recently and really want to check this out.

Tellaerin

New Enhanced Steam feature! On the badge page, the names of the cards themselves will now be links to the marketplace for those cards. This will make it much easier to complete a badge without having to go back and forth between the badge progress page and the marketplace.

jun2wud.png

That screenshot reminded me that I really ought to pick up Defiance. (I love the show, and the wait for season 2 is killing me. June 2014?! Gah!)

If someone from Germany buys the Humble Bundle, could you check if the versions you get are cut or uncut? Dead Island and Saints Row have separate DE versions.
I think I'll get it for a buddy.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
I said WOAH!
Loved what i've played from Risen 2, now I can finally play it on my own rigg! :D
Awesome bundle!

Combat isn't really good, especially vs monsters, but hey; it's not about the combat.

Enco

Dat Bundle...

SR2 is shit by the way. Sucks there aren't separate keys because I wouldn't want it modbot it, let alone put it into my library.

I already have SR3 and Dead Island, but no DLC. Hmm.

Well since I might start my playthrough soon, I only had interest in Dead Island in the first place due to its "analog melee" combat option. So which character is the best to choose for a melee playthrough? I don't know if I should go with Xian or Sam.

RS4-

Might just pass on this humble bundle, Risen 2 doesn't look very good according to reviews, don't know what Sacred 2 is and that only leaves Saints Row 2 for me.

Yeah Risen 2 is bad, Sacred 2 is one of those Diablo type games, nothing in particular that stands out.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
WTF the new Humble bundle is crazy!

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Pay what you want:
Saints Row: The Third
Saints Row 2
Risen 2: Dark Waters
Sacred 2 Gold

Mora than 7.55:
Dead Island GOTY
Game boxlock icon SR3 Full Package (SR3 DLC!)

$25 or more (37% off!):
Dead Island Riptide
Goddamn!

I need to gift SR3 to my brother so we could play it in co-op. Problem solved!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Really, forget this one then

Yeah there's a key for each tier. Unfortunately I only wanted Risen 2 and the SR3 DLC. Sucks I have to redeem both keys to get them, forfeiting the remaining games. :(

I just got this e-mail from Amazon.
Thank you for purchasing Saints Row The Third: The Full Package from Amazon.com. Your purchase entitles you to a $5 credit towards the pre-order of Saints Row IV.

And I didn't buy SR3 Full Package from Amazon.

DukeBobby

I wish Saints Row 2 wasn't such a shit port. The game itself is much better than 3.

Also, £17.99 for Castlevania is not a bad price.

Mairu

Sweet new Humble Bundle. Look forward to buying Castlevania LoS
when it's on sale for less than $10
as well

Whools

Passing on this bundle, have the SR games, Dead Island and Risen are meh to me, and looking into this sacred game isn't piquing my interest.

vermadas

That bundle is really not that appealing.

They really priced Castlevania right. I wasn't planning on double-dipping but I'm right on the edge now...

KarmaCow

Can you increase your donation on Humble Bundle to get more games later, or you need to buy another one?

You can increase your amount afterwards and the average you need to beat is locked to the amount when you bought it (I think). But if they do end up adding more games, you don't need to beat the average.

Grief.exe

Is it though? Recent news hasn't seemed super positive, unless that review process is pretty lenient.

It all comes down to the review that is coming at the end of the week.

If it is positive, then the game will be released. If it isn't then they have to work.

Either way, the alpha will probably be out before LoS gets released.

Grief.exe

That bundle is really not that appealing.

They really priced Castlevania right. I wasn't planning on double-dipping but I'm right on the edge now...

It really isn't

All of the games in the bundle are really nothing more than mediocre. Saints Row 3 is supposedly pretty good, and could be considered the only outlier.

Its a lot of games, but not really worth playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom