• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

dot

perhaps a stupid question but has anyone else trouble to download it or am i too early ?

I tried downloading it, it didn't work. I also tried restarting the client and pressing the button again, still didn't work.

I don't think it'll be live until tomorrow.

Dammit humble bundle, they grouped the keys together.

Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third Steam are all ONE key.

Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package Steam is ONE key.

Can't give away games I already own. =(

Mistah

anyone who wants the Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third Steam Key ? just quote it and I'll pm you the key :)

srry if its wrong thread :/

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Negative: Not having individual codes means we can't give away our duplicate keys.

Positive: Moochers who can't even bring themselves to give a dollar to charity stay thirsty.

Tenrius

Didn't realise this new Realms of Arkania game was to be released today. What do we expect from it? I frankly only learned about it when the pre-purchase went up on Steam.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Is that the new one or are they releasing the first for PC?
It's the first one. There's a sort of sequel on 3DS, which I plan on buying if I end up liking this one, and a proper sequel that I don't know when will be released.

It means wait for Dunder. I'll keep an eye on his Google Doc for this.
But he's closing shop soon, so I don't know if he'll sell it. Anyway, I'm gonna start some hardcore idling tonight, I seriously need those cards now.

HoosTrax

I wonder how I'm going to feel about Lords of Shadow. I loved every 2D CV ever made, but I couldn't get into Lament of Innocence at all.

nexen

Didn't realise this new Realms of Arkania game was to be released today. What do we expect from it? I frankly only learned about it when the pre-purchase went up on Steam.

Someone (that guy ^^) said it was seriously broken a few pages back.
Lots of unfinished stuff. :\

Someone here from Germany who bought the HB? Did you get SR2 and Dead Island?

I can't activate it since I own all the games, but I got a key that includes all the games and the SteamDB doesn't list any activation restrictions. I'm relatively sure there's nothing region locked in this bundle.

Just saw an official response form Humble support

On your unique download page you will receive a Steam key to unlock all the games included in the Humble Deep Silver Bundle. You will receive separate Steam keys for the additional games included when you beat the average.
These keys provided are international and will redeem the same version of the games in all countries where Steam is available.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with and enjoy the games!

Nabs

I tried to play MK9 with a friend on the West Coast... I'll take SFxTs teleporting bullshit over this. Good thing it is still super smooth against my EC friends.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
works fine for me .

ibgtmIdqrMVXna.png

I wonder how I'm going to feel about Lords of Shadow. I loved every 2D CV ever made, but I couldn't get into Lament of Innocence at all.

It plays very different from Innocence. It felt more Castlevania then God of War to me. Innocence played like a GoW/DMC game which was fun but not what I wanted out of the game.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I think it's a good price bro, taking into account that it have both dlc, I know that it's a 3 year old game, but man, it's an awesome game!

The only thing I'm a little upset it's that they didn't added the OST!
Stop trying to take me to the dark side!
j/k, you know I love purchasing games :p

I really want this game, but I've got Ace Attorney Investigations flying here from the US right now (along with the Rocksmith cable and an Alan Parsons Project remastered CD), so this isn't the right time to buy Castlevania. My wallet is going to break up with me if I keep putting it through this kind of abuse.

Tak3n

Banned
you should have a read on the Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny steam forum, it seems like they released a game which is totally broken, and not even in English....

HoosTrax

It plays very different from Innocence. It felt more Castlevania then God of War to me. Innocence played like a GoW/DMC game which was fun but not what I wanted out of the game.
Well I guess I should be thankful that there will be a demo. I just have to remember to keep my PC on tomorrow and start up Splashtop before I leave for work. And yes, LoI did feel like a GoW game to me and not what I would expect from a CV game.

---

Unrelated, but I think I'm really at the point where, with the sheer amount of legitimately good games coming out on Steam all the time, I don't want to spend even $5 on mediocre games that could be a waste of my time (Risen 2, Dead Island).

Stop trying to take me to the dark side!
j/k, you know I love purchasing games :p

I really want this game, but I've got Ace Attorney Investigations flying here from the US right now (along with the Rocksmith cable and an Alan Parsons Project remastered CD), so this isn't the right time to buy Castlevania. My wallet is going to break up with me if I keep putting it through this kind of abuse.

That's my job bro! As you can see my avatar proves it, I'm Death :D

As you said, it's not the right time to buy it then, you have a lot of things to pay, so wait for the next sale!

In my case I'm on the fence, I think I'm going to test the demo and then I might pre-order it!

nexen

So how is this Shadowrun game? I've got mad steam card cash burning a hole in my pocket here.

Unrelated, but I think I'm really at the point where, with the sheer amount of legitimately good games coming out on Steam all the time, I don't want to spend even $5 on mediocre games that could be a waste of my time (Risen 2, Dead Island).
I wish I could arrive at this mentality. For some reason I want them all.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone who thinks $27 is to much for Castlevania LOS and all its DLC is crazy. As long as the port is good (how is the demo for those able to download it?) support the devs!
Hey dude, I'm all for supporting the devs, but who's supporting me when I buy all this stuff I never play?

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
you're the only one who vouches for Risen 2 on my whole friend list

you give me hope for actual good pirate RPGness stallion

That's because I knew what I wanted from the game and the flaws that I was aware of from doing my research prior to purchase didn't interfere with that.

kevin1025

Banned
you should have a read on the Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny steam forum, it seems like they released a game which is totally broken, and not even in English....

That's pretty damn rough. One thread even says it won't run on low settings. There's random floating beards instead of NPC's, but that sounds like a feature to me, not a bug.

derExperte

you're the only one who vouches for Risen 2 on my whole friend list

you give me hope for actual good pirate RPGness stallion

I do too.

I can't activate it since I own all the games, but I got a key that includes all the games and the SteamDB doesn't list any activation restrictions. I'm relatively sure there's nothing region locked in this bundle.

Just saw an official response form Humble support

Excellent, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom