• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many games coming out I want:

Cloudberry
DuckTales
Skullgirls
The Bureau
SR4
AC4
Watch Dawgs

I guess I'll ask for a Steam Card for my birthday on the 18th.

fantomena

Weird. WHen I go to the Rising Storm store page it says I don't own the game, but when I look in my library it says Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer. DO I OWN IT OR NOT!?

Grief.exe

Weird. WHen I go to the Rising Storm store page it says I don't own the game, but when I look in my library it says Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer. DO I OWN IT OR NOT!?

If you own RO2, it will let you play Rising Storm at a basic level.

If you own Rising Storm, it will let you play RO2 at a basic level.

Salsa

ibbVr9TEJYEPfP.PNG

thanks steam community

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I'm not sure if it's related, but the store page via Big Picture mode won't display for me.

Have you tried changing content servers because, hey, why not?

Salsa

well it randomly started working now after leaving it loading for what seemed like an hour

now to replace every icon again (and re-download them since I lost half)

GR8

Caerith

This is a 2-weeker, so I'd be surprised if the first Risen doesn't show up next week.

R1 will be one of the bonus games, it's in the registry.

I think it's been highly theorized to be coming because of a package in the Steam database. That plus Metro 2033.

EDIT: Beaten.

and Sacred Citadel.
Thanks all. So, Risen, Metro 2033, and Sacred Citadel will all be added? That's good, I could use more Metro 2033 keys.

Any impressions on Sacred Citadel? Or on Sacred 2?

Tenrius

well it randomly started working now after leaving it loading for what seemed like an hour

now to replace every icon again (and re-download them since I lost half)

GR8

You shouldn't have really done anything in the first place, it could be something like your ISP updating DNS or whatever, probably something to do with your ISP anyway. Sorry for the late suggestion, I guess.

Nabs

The Castlevania demo is almost up. There is a download popup, but then you get hit with the error message.

Disk Space required: 2211 MB

hey guys, cheapest place to get Bioshock Infinite's Season Pass?

If you want it today, and for the PC, the lowest price appears to be $16.00. From Kotaku:

http://www.gamefly.com/Download-BioShock-Infinite---Season-Pass/5005479/

• Bioshock Infinite Season Pass [Steam] ($16) | GameFly | Use code GFDJUL20 | Normally $20 - So 20% discount using the code.

I checked against GMG, getgamesgo, Amazon, Gamestop, etc. and that is the only sale for the Season Pass and it is for the PC only.

Please note that the "BioShock Infinite: Columbia's Finest Pack" Is NOT part of the Season Pass according to Steam. This is the preoder weapons pack (and the Industrial Revolution puzzle game has only one more month of activity according the games' website disclaimer).

I will wait and hope for the "Ultimate Booker Edition" that has all this stuff (ALL DLC, Puzzle Game, OST, books, art, Crow bottle, "glowing eyes of power and a bigger gun" artwork for the box, etc.) as well as an autographed 8X11 of Ken Levine toasting you Great Gatsby style against a 1958 Rapture New Year's Eve party backdrop.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
The Castlevania demo is almost up. There is a download popup, but then you get hit with the error message.

Disk Space required: 2211 MB

Man, just getting the demo to download is a metroidvania in and of itself!

Yeah, I can't download the Castlevania demo yet either.

And on another note, does anyone know how to fix the RAGE/microphone issue? I can't play it and use Steam chat at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom