• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those drinkbox trolls

https://vine.co/v/hqAJgFIlwFZ

Restart Steam

For the Castlevania issue or the RAGE issue? Well, either way I tried that for both issues. When I try to download the demo, Steam just freezes for a minute and then nothing happens. I'll try downloading it later though.

For Rage though, it has something to do with the game taking over the mic, as it will say in the Steam chat "microphone is in use by game" or something like that. And I've already tried turning off the mic in the Rage options and unchecking the "exclusive control" option in the Windows sound settings.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Can someone using Enhanced Steam for Chrome and browsing Steam in a non-English language help me verify that the new "Total spent" features are working? I don't want the thread to derail into a "look how much I spent!" thread, but if you could email or PM me a screenshot of your total spent (and if you think it's correct or not) that would be helpful.

Thanks all!

Adry9

I heard that after one week they usually add games to the Humble Bundle but you need to buy the bundle during the first week to be able to access them. Is that true?

I heard that after one week they usually add games to the Humble Bundle but you need to buy the bundle during the first week to be able to access them. Is that true?
They always add extras as another BTA incentive, but if you bought the bundle before they're added you get them anyway, even if you didn't originally BTA.

chronomac

Any idea how much Guacamelee will cost? I'm hoping for $10, but I'm thinking $15 is more likely, since that's the price over on the PS Store.

Grief.exe

Guys, Air is so damn sexy.

Shout out to Accent for showing us the new in Steam Skin

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2989566

wHMC24l.jpg

I just woke up, so sorry if there have been hundreds of these already:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this Steam thread and fewer than five posts in the immediate previous Steam thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row The Third The Full Package (DLC) Steam Key -- MB-F009AE325FFFBAA9 - Taken by chronomac

Well, I was gonna try to do a giveaway of a copy of Forge that has been in my inventory forever, but Gmail has apparently suspended my account.

Acccent

Guys, Air is so damn sexy.

Shout out to Accent for showing us the new in Steam Skin

SO

1) you talk to me with the implicit INTENT of causing my DEATH

2) you SCREENSHOT the proof and DISPLAY IT HERE for everyone to see

you... evil maniac...

just kidding you're welcome Air is great glad people enjoy it

SO

1) you talk to me with the implicit INTENT of causing my DEATH

2) you SCREENSHOT the proof and DISPLAY IT HERE for everyone to see

you... evil maniac...

just kidding you're welcome Air is great glad people enjoy it

That's the only time to talk to people on steam is when you see them playing Dark Souls.

Eternia

LOL Just saw the daily deal and thought it was pretty funny Recettear showed up after everyone lamented over it in the Summer Sale.
Too bad it was up for a 80% off vote during the summer sale. The community continues to screw everyone once again even with the sale being over. :p

Grief.exe

Too bad it was up for a 80% off vote during the summer sale. The community continues to screw everyone once again even with the sale being over. :p

Here is how I think the voting system should be.

When the Vote starts, all 3 games are put up on sale for the price listed. We vote for our favorite game.

At the end of the 8 hours, the game with the most votes enjoys another 8 hours of sale time and focus on the front of the store.
The other two games, drop down to their base price for the time being.

Everyone wins. More money for Steam, increased revenue for developers, lesser known games don't get left out, the hardcore are happy.

Would you say...you are causing him....Grief?

david-caruso-0409-lg.jpg

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Greyvvolf

Ended up getting a foil card for DARK (don't buy it, it's not good) and it was the only foil available on the market when I listed it for sale. I sold it for $15 in a couple of hours, didn't think it would sell that fast. I used the money to buy Payday 2: Career Criminal Edition for just under $35.

So, I got a Payday 2 beta invite to giveaway. First person, can't be a junior member, to quote this and gives me their Steam ID gets it. Gone to eyeless.

eyeless

Ended up getting a foil card for DARK (don't buy it, it's not good) and it was the only foil available on the market when I listed it for sale. I sold it for $15 in a couple of hours, didn't think it would sell that fast. I used the money to buy Payday 2: Career Criminal Edition for just under $35.

So, I got a Payday 2 beta invite to giveaway. First person, can't be a junior member, to quote this and gives me their Steam ID gets it.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/eyele/ i'm interested to try it

Nymphae

Banned
Can anyone tell me where I can find out how much time is remaining until I can use the marketplace? There was a section in Steam I was in last week that told me when the 15 days were up for the steamguard thing, now I can't find that info again. IIRC I was supposed to be able to access it on the 30th but it's still unavailable.

Salsa

iymq6E6FiAYH.PNG

I went from "yeah day 1!" to "uhh this Bioshock Infinite DLC looks good I might need the money"

time to put it to test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom