• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Does anyone buy stuff from the Steam merchandise ?

naamloostszyb67.png

their shipping is expensive

I own this tho:

tf2-posters-1323555880.png

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
slower to scroll through grid than Metro skin = nope.

also, I feel like I have less games now that I erased everything and started steam from scratch

maybe I had a couple of shorcuts or something

either way this is unacceptable
Poor Salsa, I think she needs a hug.

Let's do this.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this Steam thread and fewer than five posts in the immediate previous Steam thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Forge -- MB-A76611C596CB40B6 - Taken by The Super Bob

Wok

With the DSfix and the mouse fix, I can play Dark Souls with a mouse and a keyboard. The game is hard before you beat the Taurus demon, then it gets a lot easier, with the relevant gear of course. All in all, apart from ranged weapons, which are unusable because it is impossible to aim with the mousefix, the game is a decent port, and GFWL is not too cumbersome.

Wok

not owning a 360 pad for PC in 2013 should be considered a crime

I own one, but I don't have it in my place right now. I use it to play FEZ, Dust, Super Meat Boy for instance. And soon, I will have to get it back for Spelunky.

Edit: Well, in fact, I use my controller, but mostly for 2D games.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
so yeah this Castlevania port is crazy good

Bonus: it has boobies. A fact of which I wasn't aware of when I played it on the 360. With my kids in the room.

Salsa

the animation is so bad

game is hella clunky in some areas regarding the animation, but the port does a ton of tricks to hide the fact that it's an older console games.

like, every random NPC is super low poly but you dont even care cause the lighting is great and the AA is perfect

also having played other areas of the game on consoles: the demo is baaaaaad

Tellaerin

DS3 for life.

I'm still using a wired PS2 controller with a USB adapter I found at Radio Shack. >.> It works great with most stuff using x360ce. (I'm just not a big fan of the 360 gamepad. The analog placement feels wrong to me, and the size and shape makes me feel like I'm holding a bar of soap. : / )

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom