• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 II - The Definitive Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried Ace Patrol? From what I've heard reviews were very polarized.

It is a good design and very well put together. Unfortunately it is just too limited to be fun with only planes.

I see it as a nice step towards a much bigger strategy title rather than something you will really want to play.

yuraya

I did a bad thing and watched this video. The wait is even more difficult now. I hope things are as you say and that Dark Souls 2 still launches in march for pc.

Don't know if its just me but the toon in the gameplay footage seemed to have quite a lot of stamina. I hope they aren't making anything easier in the game and that the guy actually had a high endurance build. Everything else looked incredible.

Leg-End

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition -- MB-C2E5101900F9730F - Taken by ussjtrunks. 11 entrants total.

t1391546984z1.png

Enjoy.

KarmaCow

Don't know if its just me but the toon in the gameplay footage seemed to have quite a lot of stamina. I hope they aren't making anything easier in the game and that the guy actually had a high endurance build. Everything else looked incredible.

All the footage so far is B-roll given to people from Namco and most of it is not from the beginning of the game.

The fact that the Sid Meier Humble Bundle doesn't have Pirates is disappointing. As it stands, the only thing in the bundle that interests me is the Civ V soundtrack, because I apparently don't have it.

Guys, for some reason Metal Gear Rising has the download icon instead of the play icon. I already have the game on my external hdd, and I haven't disconnected in months. It is the only game on my library like that (most of my games on the external hdd anyway).

oipic

On my phone, so this is a lazy link-free reply, but the little lightning bolt-ish emblem looks a lot like that used in Aerena.

Note it's beta key.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Metal Slug 3 beta -- MB-01B3BAA53E187AC5 - Taken by bronson. 16 entrants total.

t1391550352z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
that groupees bundle, from the clues, sounds amazing. And by amazing, I mean I dont have of the games you guys are saying. Which is amazing... >_>

Zeeman

That first pic reminds me of one of the puzzles in Day of the Tentacle but that's never happening :(

Maybe Disney decided the best way to put the old Lucasarts games on Steam was to randomly introduce them in various indie bundles. Next month, we'll get Full Throttle in an Indie Gala, then Sam and Max in an Indie Royale, then finally a Humble Bundle will have Grim Fandango as a BTA

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom