• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Viridi is very relaxing. You start choosing a vase and a start set of seeds, you basically plant and water them. While I don't think the growth occurs in real time, you need to water the plants every day and grows even with the game closed, so if much time pass and you forget to take care your plants will die but there is a mode to pause the time passing if you're traveling or just too busy to play games. Once per week you can get a free seed.

ah so you have a checklist completion?

Pretty sure no one in their right mind actually thinks that anymore, with the recent push to get previous console exclusives onto PC. There may be a few studios out there that 'feel' PC gaming is dead or whatever, but we all know they're talking out their ass.

All the money is on consoles right now so there is less incentive to make quality ports on PC. Ubisoft may have missed the mark saying that 90% of PC gamers are pirates (more like 99% are cheapskates), but I reckon they are not far off so this is the result. Not like it matters anyways since PC users are used to getting screwed all the time.

I find hilarious the fact Dark Souls 3 didn't release yet and there are several patches already, including an outdated day one patch now useless.
Not on PC but it's already out on other platforms for some time! Those patches are probably across all platforms.

kurahador

I actually liked the Prince of Persia movie.
It was a nice dumb summer action romp.

Same here. It's definitely the best big budget video game movie. Shame the movie bombed because I wanted to see an adaptation for Warrior Within and The Two Thrones.

Ludens

Banned
Not on PC but it's already out on other platforms for some time! Those patches are probably across all platforms.

Yeah, but what I mean is the fact is not even out and yet there are several patches. At this point, they should unlock it for all people, the fact Japan unlocked earlier is stupid, and on Youtube you can find complete run for the game already.
Worst decision ever in my opinion.

MUnited83

For you.
All the money is on consoles right now so there is less incentive to make quality ports on PC. Ubisoft may have missed the mark saying that 90% of PC gamers are pirates (more like 99% are cheapskates), but I reckon they are not far off so this is the result. Not like it matters anyways since PC users are used to getting screwed all the time.

Not quite true as far as Souls is concerned, no.

Yeah, but what I mean is the fact is not even out and yet there are several patches. At this point, they should unlock it for all people, the fact Japan unlocked earlier is stupid, and on Youtube you can find complete run for the game already.
Worst decision ever in my opinion.
Try to look at it positively. Our first experience is gonna be a more polished and better performing game? ;)

madjoki

Consoles are to be blamed for PC piracy. Since consoles have too good protections, pirates have to flock on PC.
:(

AHA-Lambda

Searching it seems that Thank You for Playing is unavailable to watch anywhere outside of the US, not just Steam.

What BS >_<

The release of Dark Souls 3 seems to be delayed by upto a week in my country so I ended up buying a key from Gamesplanet for about 50% more than a retail copy would have cost me :\

Went to the game's store page and then clicked on the discussions link and came across this gem... This fine gentleman will only purchase the PC version if it has Denuvo.

In other news, I see that the Humble monthly coupon you get for buying a regular bundle is now only for new subscriptions. Guess they got tired of us using those 10% coupons every month.

Saty

Jase, if you were still committed to collecting Steam games, what would approach have been for buying VR-only titles?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Jase, if you were still committed to collecting Steam games, what would approach have been for buying VR-only titles?

A game's a game. It's not as though I could play, say, the Korean versions of Football Manager even if I wanted to. ;)

Ban Puncher

A game's a game. It's not as though I could play, say, the Korean versions of Football Manager even if I wanted to. ;)

&#45817;&#49888;&#51060; &#52649;&#48516;&#55176; &#50676;&#49900;&#55176; &#49884;&#46020;&#54616;&#45716; &#44221;&#50864;&#50640; &#45817;&#49888;&#51008; &#47924;&#50631;&#51060;&#46304; &#54624; &#49688;.

Pachimari

mGNIfek.png

I'm having so many problems with GAF.

At the workshop, I can't access it with Safari on Mac. And here at home, the webpage starts blinking like crazy, AND the whole page can disappear. What the heck happened?

stuffs

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (the_firewithin, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Ultimate General Gettysburg -- MB-5A5A21E1C5263872 - Taken by bloke. 5 entrants total.
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare -- MB-8F26D860A497EC4F - Taken by Saty. 5 entrants total.
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons -- MB-11CB4E476C919CE8 - Taken by Large Professor. 1 entrants total.
Mad Max -- MB-2D3544C3A67F584E - Taken by KainXVIII. 27 entrants total.

t1460229381z1.png

Kifimbo

Lately, my computer keeps freezing/crashing. Not sure why. I'm not even playing demaning games. It started when I was playing The Witcher 2 a few weeks back.

Soulflarz

Banned
I played through a few games from the same developer that I got from bundles. Most of them follow the same formula. Nonsensical stuff, choices don't really matter except for a few that lead you down a set path, and grammatical errors, especially towards the end of the game.

...welp
Thats disappointing.

dekjo

Is there a way to remove VR and Stream controller/link/machine noise from the Steam store front? I've never been an early adopter type and have no interest in any of those products until at least a second or third revision, and rather declutter and keep my storefront focused on new games/sales.

Phawx

I really wanted AMD to have HBM2 out by this year. It's going to test my patience so much to wait for HBM2 on AMD in 2017.

Alternatively, I seriously hope nVidia adopts FreeSync (Adaptive Sync) and then I can just buy nVidia's next card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom