• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Community -- NOW.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Think I found it on settings, I had to tell it to choose to enter the beta. Kinda hidden there, but it's updating, when it had said up to date before.

Wes

venison crêpe
This is great! Going to take me a while to get the hang of it though, can't even get the chat thing to work at the moment.

holy crow this new steam community update for the client is really nice, but I think I am going to have to try some quake wars beta now!

Shoho

Banned
I would like to use this chance to promote Day of Defeat: Source.

This game is absolutely so f**king insane that its hard to take. I swear to god. Call of duty 4, Halo 3, Killzone 2... all that crap can go burn, because nothing can simulate the thrill of standing in the church tower, in the avalance map, sniping a nazi in the eye, and seeing his helmet flying off while his corpse is being pushed back into the wall with the coolest blood effects splattered all over the place.

DODS is easier to get into than CSS, and it has class roles, but not as complicated or time consuming as battlefield or something.

honestly, I think all other ww2 shooters are a joke in comparrison. particularly COD2 and COD3, and the new MoH: Airborne. The new BIA might give it a run for its money, but I doubt it.

the only thing DODS needs is decapitation. besides that, its the awesome!11.

seriously. try it. I mean it. its impossible to explain but that game features a synergy in its design you dont see in almost any other online shooter, and I am absolutely serious.

Wes

venison crêpe
Are you lot still getting the "Setup My SteamID" button even when logged in to the community?

TemplaerDude said:
okay guys we get it, steam is going after xbl or whatever. every steam thread has said this now. can we please stop saying it.

Not until we can stop paying for that shitty gold service.

/edit: Hmm, 8 pages late with that, nvm :p.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Hmm, won't let me join any group or add any friends because my Steam client doesn't seem to have updated.

Anyway to force it? The update option in Steam just says I have the latest client.

zoku88

Oy, don't forget: there's a matchup thread for steam here, although, I suppose more people will be using the links in this thread, haha.

Top Bottom