• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2016 - legit thread is here.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Gift #Need to check if ModBot works -- MB-04D36279985A1DEB

t1454443061z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Hero Prinny, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hero Prinny, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Disgaea PC -- MB-B95B509E30C8B27E

t1454457816z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

A game involving fire -- MB-646F7A270977A2A4
This is supposed to be VERY good

t1454514704z1.png

ModBot 2

Not a Mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of The_Super_Inframan, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 24 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Job the Leprechaun -- MB-1893B4372BCB7012
7th Guest Plus 11th Hour Pack -- MB-4F92D2892966AEAF
Pinball Thrills Triple Pack -- MB-9FFDA079192BD3B8
AXYOS -- MB-043A1055D8B5EF52
Legends of Solitaire Curse of the Dragons -- MB-2082B74414E180EE
LowcoBall -- MB-3997B8CD72488832
Fancy Skulls -- MB-B64FD704E5742832
Anki -- MB-D50E638B87E8DCE7
Betrayer -- MB-1F12863E25E10FB6
AoF Chess Club -- MB-02FEACA1ABA59DE9
The Dwarf Run -- MB-A81039FB8CD1C034
SimpleRockets -- MB-A23E7BA314F1C5B5
xheRJRF.gif
Postal -- MB-E0038427A959BE9B
qzNSxgo.jpg
Moonlight Minios -- MB-B7B97E35E265B3B8
One Finger Death Punch -- MB-5756D375EFB93ADE
Militia -- MB-43587F6961ADA254
Fractal Make Blooms Not War -- MB-4138592B616AF187
The Chaos Engine -- MB-BF9B9210C2520862
Starion Tactics -- MB-F3C76BBEABB60AFC
Deadlings Rotten Edition -- MB-676A34B716D3A018
Tisnart Tiles -- MB-46DBE30897773274
Tex Murphy Complete Pack -- MB-ECEA3EFCC463FB81
Glorkian Warrior -- MB-306DC2D9E9097088
Into the Void -- MB-F9E307DE92208918
Tesla Effect A Tex Murphy Adventure -- MB-80640F59338F4016

t1454542359z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

What a Rush, what a Delta, what a Z -- MB-7031659461AC3BE3
come on guys, don't start with the trails fights again please

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Uzzy, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Uzzy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Street Fighter V -- MB-74AC4A9FE729C9D8
Life is Strange -- MB-95704122ACD4AA36

t1454716931z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Messiah, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Messiah, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.

Love At First Sight -- MB-8647A3CE8C38A1D3

t1454709314z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of neonglow, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (neonglow, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Frozen Synapse -- MB-F5E1A97D68CD80BB

t1454715437z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Uzzy, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Uzzy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

t1cxE6r.gif
Street Fighter V -- MB-74AC4A9FE729C9D8
Life is Strange -- MB-95704122ACD4AA36

t1454716931z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of The_Super_Inframan, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

BanHammer -- MB-581B43F12E7AEB12
Imperial Glory -- MB-5DDB08C331A4F19E
Praetorians -- MB-9228B78D99396891
xheRJRF.gif
Alien Shooter -- MB-3596976E43B87468
Street Racing Syndicate -- MB-719E646DE0922586
xheRJRF.gif
Zombie Shooter -- MB-552CE06087A130C4
xheRJRF.gif
Zombie Shooter 2 -- MB-55A31073D4E824BA
Abduction Action! Plus -- MB-CAA42F63B174350C
xheRJRF.gif
Alien Shooter 2 Reloaded -- MB-D7BC96F64C2D3735
Shattered Planet -- MB-103B7B4F69EE63AA

t1454734755z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Ucchedavāda, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ucchedavāda, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Broken Age -- MB-CFFE8CFA51AADADE
Dropsy -- MB-10E6FF5201474950

t1454793794z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Hektor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hektor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.

t1cxE6r.gif
XCOM 2 -- MB-F8CDC7E5C7ACB8E8

t1454799974z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Man Puncher, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Man Puncher, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Blood and Bacon -- MB-60AA34CBDEF883EF

t1454764155z1.png

Top Bottom