• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Crawl was delayed. Here's an informative GIF explaining why
powerhoof_VS_IRS_big.gif

Even the delay gifs look good. The trailer for the game was amazing.

Shantom

Last repost:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shantom, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX Plus All You Can Eat Edition -- MB-D3F58F596ED69BFA - Taken by PunishedSnake. 39 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX Plus All You Can Eat Edition was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1405027953z1.png

Arthea

I bought HWB for Lifeless Planet. Not sure how good that choice was, probably not very good. To be fair LP was on my wishlist, so there is that.

Also my steam store layout is ridiculously broken atm. Anyone else experiencing such problem?

NG28

Interested in seeing what that game is about now haha, job well done.

Is Farcry 3 pretty much the same exact thing as Blood Dragon only not as awesome? Debating whether I want to get Farcry 3 next sale or just replay BD.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Won't mean much if they can't track down whoever holds the rights for licensing and publishing. Bit2 was a software developer making products for Panasonic on J-PCs, but they had time to release the occasional game.

Yeah I forgot how much a pain in the ass it is to find the rights holders to old properties. x:

UncleO

Gotta love 4 day work weeks. I just finished Tomb Raider and i really enjoyed it.

What should I play next?

Dishonored
Bioshock
Xcom
Batman AO

I been trying to play cs:go recently (TDM and casual)... I am terrible. Would love to get in on some games if people aren't too harsh. I'd also be up for giving some $ towards a gaf server, if that gets going.

steamID: blackMamba1187

Waku

Have some Stacking

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Waku, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Stacking -- MB-57FC61C58D11E5ED - Taken by Darth Kupi. 12 entrants total.

t1405038155z1.png

Teeth

Gotta love 4 day work weeks. I just finished Tomb Raider and i really enjoyed it.

What should I play next?

Dishonored
Bioshock
Xcom
Batman AO

These are all really good games.

Batman is probably the weakest (especially if you've played AA and AC), but it's still decent.

Dishonored is amazing in my opinion.
Bioshock is also amazing, especially if you haven't been spoiled.
XCOM is a massive time sink...so if you want to finish something over the 3 day weekend, it probably won't be XCOM. It's supposed to be really great though.

Not a single post on GAF about Catmouth Island?

268x268.resizedimage

Game's a 3D P&C adventure with low-poly characters running around and doing stuff in a cute, tropical-themed environment (no Jack Keane or Runaway jank to this, though). Very charming...the developer cites N64 games as a visual influence, and the game looks very user-friendly, even if it turns out to be challenging or some stuff.

Is it just me or does The Wolf Among Us seem shorter than TWDS1 was? I swear TWD episodes were longer than these were...

yeah it is

according to my own steam play time beat TWD S1 in ~16 hours(2-3 hours of a replay that I started but never finished)

compared to TWAU which I beat this morning and clocked in at 8 hours

Diedac

Enjoy

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Diedac, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

The Ship -- MB-D8DAD9C89BBC5A3B - Taken by UncleBiz

Jawmuncher

268x268.resizedimage

Game's a 3D P&C adventure with low-poly characters running around and doing stuff in a cute, tropical-themed environment (no Jack Keane or Runaway jank to this, though). Very charming...the developer cites N64 games as a visual influence, and the game looks very user-friendly, even if it turns out to be challenging or some stuff.

Looks pretty cool also
637x358.resizedimage

Aye. These are about 1 hour 30 mins, more or less. TWD was about 2 hours each.
Glad I'm not the only one that noticed. That was my biggest beef, aside from some story quibbles--I want more, dammit! But seriously, I think it was in episode 3, It was super dumb that
Snow gets mad at you for flying off the handle at Greenleaf's place, yet I was the calm one, and she was the one who was getting pissed off and wanted to burn down her tree. Goddamn crazy woman.

EDIT: I think the near total lack of puzzles made the episodes seem much shorter than they were. But yeah Ep 4 of TWD dragged on for way too long.

Hey yesterday someone posted a gdrive file with some offers from a trader known here.

Anyone can repost or send me the link¿

Im so hyped for divinity and me and a friend will get it for the holidays.

dot

The zooming in-and-out thing whenever you talk to a npc kinda bothers me. Is that inspired from N64 games too? Looks interesting though.

I've never played an N64 game :(

I just wanted Reign Maker, i have the others, and Windforge just doesn't interest me, so have at it!
Instructions for Gunstarheroes:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Gunstarheroes, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg

click

header_292x136.jpg

Stacking -- MB-7A50BBB4DB855280 - Taken by anastef. 5 entrants total.
Windforge -- MB-A5314DA00CF2E21E - Taken by Mono. 1 entrants total.
Paranautical Activity -- MB-8092DE8042062F28 - Taken by Accoun. 1 entrants total.

t1405028974z1.png

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed. That was my biggest beef, aside from some story quibbles--I want more, dammit! But seriously, I think it was in episode 3, It was super dumb that
Snow gets mad at you for flying off the handle at Greenleaf's place, yet I was the calm one, and she was the one who was getting pissed off and wanted to burn down her tree. Goddamn crazy woman.

EDIT: I think the near total lack of puzzles made the episodes seem much shorter than they were. But yeah Ep 4 of TWD dragged on for way too long.

i just chalked it up to her a being more emotional since someone was using a glamour for her appearance

Miguel81

Does anyone know if you can turn off filters in Shinobi III? Sonic Transformed got me interested and I've read many reviews saying it's a pretty fantastic game.

Chariot

Hatoful Boyfriend, maybe!
Oh right, that reminds me on Paca Plus. How could I forget that?!

Hoping for A Drug That Makes You Dream and My Girlfriend is The President
I already wanted to buy these games from a certain book publisher, but the shipping costs from the US to europe are icky :(

xeris

Eying ReignMaker but it's the only thing I'd want from the bundle. Anyone have any impressions? I don't need just another connect three, so if the city building part isn't interesting it's not worth it to me.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Okay, the fucking simulator jokes on Greenlight have gone too far. They're not funny anymore.

268x268.resizedimage

I mean, Goat Simulator was a great simulator game because it's a funny parody. This is just a terribly forced joke and a waste of the $100 fee to get on Greenlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom