• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, my keyboard broke, now I'm forced to play controller only games.

or to do something else....

Sounds like a blessing to me. I get pissed if I can't use a controller.

Alien russian price actually went up too, glad i bought mine this morning :eek:

Glad everyone got their copy then. I was about to buy a gift for someone last night, but I was told I shouldn't, so I didn't. Happy it all worked out though. :p

BruteUA

Ok day-trader stock market people, I just got an Op Breakout case drop. Do I dump it now because the price has tanked and will only get worse, or will it go back up a bit when the drop reset surge goes back down?

GaussTek

Maybe it will have cards and he'll make his money that way.

Edit: Wait, I guess free games probably only get cards if they have microtransactions.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, but according to the Greenlight page it will be "completely free", including "DLCs" (facepalm). But, it seems that he will try to publish another "Real" 2d platformer game in the future, so the joke one could help him to gain attention for his other game.

Still pretty stupid IMO lol

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Keliedoscope Simulator:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kagemusha, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Space Giraffe -- MB-D864B81176AEBFF1 - Taken by Tellaerin
Fieldrunners -- MB-31ABFF4E175DFCDC - Taken by MTE
SOL Exodus -- MB-5A459834810125B5 - Taken by bluechox2
Fieldrunners 2 -- MB-8BC25630945D96E3 - Taken by fuzzy123
Bridge Constructor -- MB-CD15BA19C697F5F4 - Taken by Mengy
Broken Sword 2 -- MB-0DD8CA11DC3A4DD6 - Taken by Diggeh
Ravensword Shadowlands -- MB-CE0AD8E211807BDD - Taken by TheMadMan007
Grimind -- MB-6875B777EEAB4C5E
Hostile Waters Antaeus Rising -- MB-83FF458FA9B5A51B - Taken by trailmix16
Humanity Asset -- MB-527F969F078B3C05

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
...I don't get the thread title...

It could be a reference to the band

Which could mean either a) Stump making a reference to their debut album 'vivid' or b) Stump making a reference to their most famous hit 'cult of personality'

Both would work to describe the thread

Ok day-trader stock market people, I just got an Op Breakout case drop. Do I dump it now because the price has tanked and will only get worse, or will it go back up a bit when the drop reset surge goes back down?

Both will probably happen. The price will most likely rise after most players get their drops, but the price will have dropped even farther, most likely leading to a net-loss when compared to the current price.

I would sell it now. You can still sell it for about $2 if you put it up and wait 30 minutes or so, so I'd do that. I don't think it'll go much higher than $2, looking at the historical trends of weapon cases (with the Huntsman case being the only brief exception).

It seems Sekai Project has some more not lewd things coming along as well since it seems like they're picking up Fault Milestone One's prequel as well:

Steins;Gate was released here (I have the limited edition!) but no Steam release because of boneheaded Japanese companies. The ones on the horizon are Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Corpse Party Blood Covered, World End Economica -Complete- (Episode One is on Steam atm.), and Fault Milestone one to my knowledge. Narcissu is up for free if you want to give two short ones a go as well.

Thats cool. Btw. whats up with this Sakura Spirit? Why 18+?
It doesnt feature any H-scenes does it?

Speevy

Banned
I'm trying to decide between 3 games that are on my wishlist.

Should I buy Cook, Serve, Delicious, Monsters Ate My Birthday Cake, or 1001 Spikes?

Also, would buying one of these games on Steam right now be a dumb idea because of X and Y sale/bundle/deal?

It's all free cuz cards, keep in mind.

Fox318

Should I buy Cook, Serve, Delicious, Monsters Ate My Birthday Cake, or 1001 Spikes?

Also, would buying one of these games on Steam right now be a dumb idea because of X and Y sale/bundle/deal?

Cook, Serve, Delicious is one of the best games I picked up this year.

Volimar

Cook, Serve, Delicious. Support your local GAFfer!

Speevy

Banned
7180C0E3212A90FCC951FEA78A049F66448BAA92

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
13 Keys Yesterday, now it's like 14.5-15.

I have a few copies at the 13 key price, PM me or check dunder's spreadsheet

Dispenser has 6 copies still priced at 13 keys. If anyone wants the game, better be fast before someone else grabs it or the greedy russians raise the price

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

C,S,D! because it's insanely addicting. It's been on sale for cheaper, but it's so good.

Anyone posted this free game with Waifu Material ?

Also 0.10 playfire startup bonus and +1 game count.

Yeah, there have been a few posts about it. It's sort of good, especially for a free game. Then again, I've only played around an hour of it, so it might get worse, but so far it's pretty decent.

BruteUA

Both will probably happen. The price will most likely rise after most players get their drops, but the price will have dropped even farther, most likely leading to a net-loss when compared to the current price.

I would sell it now. You can still sell it for about $2 if you put it up and wait 30 minutes or so, so I'd do that. I don't think it'll go much higher than $2, looking at the historical trends of weapon cases (with the Huntsman case being the only brief exception).

Same thing I was thinking. While $2 isn't $4, it's still $2 I can get. Thanks.

john%2Blocke.jpg

I can't match nbnt's generosity, but here is a game that looks rad

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ItsGeeMcGee, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

shovel knight -- MB-F6F2DDAC997BF39D - Taken by alr1ght. 124 entrants total.

t1405042776z1.png

Zafir

Spares from the humble bundle :-

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zafir, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Stacking -- MB-F6FFEACB78A5AB47 - Taken by fspm. 5 entrants total.
Darkout -- MB-13E096FC245D7A3A - Taken by Toki767. 4 entrants total.

t1405033055z1.png

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom