• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeBobby

Just started playing Risk of Rain.

I managed to reach the third level and last 35 minutes. Man, this game is good and the soundtrack is amazing.

How many levels are there?

14436487258_7b530de740_o.gif

Its my time to shine and get Bad Rats.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
The Icon is Chocolate Ice-cream

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kagemusha, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

xheRJRF.gif
*Unearthed -- MB-484B64260C574BC7 - Taken by sapsari
*JETS'N'GUNS GOLD -- MB-3E0620B2CB292102 - Taken by billmcdougal
Bumbledore -- MB-82152BBB0D17CE90 - Taken by nightstorm
Blue Toad Murder Files -- MB-D3E99E57E261B0DB - Taken by ussjtrunks
Mutant Storm Reloaded -- MB-B05AD3FC403F4C28 - Taken by Diedac
x

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Just started playing Risk of Rain.

I managed to reach the third level and last 35 minutes. Man, this game is good and the soundtrack is amazing.

How many levels are there?

6 per run, with 2 possible choices for the first 4 levels which is picked at random. So you may get a lava level one run while another you'll see a snowy locale, etc.

Crayons

Banned
Every time I see someone looking at my screen I switch to Steam's "Activity' feed, where you can see what games people bought, what achievements they got, and what screenshots they posted.

Only this time, there were naked anime catgirls.

Thanks.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Hoping for A Drug That Makes You Dream and My Girlfriend is The Presiden
There is one already. It's called lysergic acid, and it will alter your perception of reality and blur the line between real life and dreams. You may even have a weird trip where your GF becomes the president, who knows?

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
This thread is turning into my worst nightmare

Worst nightmare, or secret fantasy?

Actually we got a warning from Stump before didn't we? And that was for far less than this :S

It's times like this that I remember Zeliard mentioning in one of the recent sale threads that some mods have gone up to bat for this thread, and really makes me appreciate it. Because I'm pretty sure that this wouldn't really be tolerated in 90% of other threads.

How long do keys become tradeable after being purchased in game?

I think someone mentioned that it was a week before. Guess not ↑ Guess not ↓ I don't know, I can't keep putting arrows in this post.

Dolor

Bioshock. Never done humble link before, but I think it should work. PM me if it fails.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Dolor:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dolor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Bioshock -- MB-DBB29BC0B9C56C08 - Taken by celsowmbr

Chariot

Every time I see someone looking at my screen I switch to Steam's "Activity' feed, where you can see what games people bought, what achievements they got, and what screenshots they posted.

Only this time, there were naked anime catgirls.

Thanks.
I'm so sorry. Judging by the other comments under that picture, you were not the only one irrated.
Does make everything better when I tell you that these girls are foxgirls and not cats?
We need better waifus.
This game is smut. But the time of true waifus will come. The fire rises.

Tame

i need to be dippin my toe into this key trading for games business

seems like i'm the only one in here not doing it yet

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
You know, I was always annoyed about the fact that most image hosting sites are blocked at work. But now, browsing the thread from home, I can't help but be grateful for my work proxy, which is probably the sole reason I still have this job.

Thank you, Websense, for keeping the hentai away one picture a day (or, in this case, several pics).

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
SteamGAF is now WaifuGAF?

It only becomes WaifuGaf if there are multiple different waifu images :p

It's always been waifugaf, what are you talking about?

I'm gonna play through some Sunrider later today...it looks interesting.

From the hour I played of it, it was okay. The combat sections are pretty straight forward and standard. It's only voiced in the combat sequences so far, one of the voices reminds me of Charmy the Bee from the modern Sanics.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Thanks guys.

Atm, is it cheaper/better to trade in dota keys, or is it still best to trade in tf2 keys?

How do I trade .5 of a key?

And why have prices skyrocketed?

.5 of a key is usually 4 refined metal or a tour of duty ticket depends what the trader accepts or you can give them another key for change.

Prices on games only stay on sale during sales even an hour afterwards games will usually creep up in price

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
.5 of a key is usually 4 refined metal or a tour of duty ticket depends what the trader accepts or you can give them another key for change.

Prices on games only stay on sale during sales even an hour afterwards games will usually creep up in price

No, I meant the prices of keys :p

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
For those who have GOG account:

I am giving away a GOG key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kagemusha, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

PGP3OVL.png
Witcher Adventure Game Beta Invite (GOG.com/redeem) -- MB-D1598369D5B696CE - Taken by AHA-Lambda
x

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Some balance would be nice! Although I'm not too big on VNs with fanservice/smut as their driving force.

That's why we need Backstage Pass. Especially because of those normal card prices.

2ugqCj5.png

...There are four waifus at the bottom of that thread wearing slime costumes...
Why do I not own this game already?
And yeah, SteamGAF does occasionally veer into HentaiGAF territory from time to time, nothing new here.

...wearing? Those are slime waifus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom