• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deitus

It's times like this that I remember Zeliard mentioning in one of the recent sale threads that some mods have gone up to bat for this thread, and really makes me appreciate it. Because I'm pretty sure that this wouldn't really be tolerated in 90% of other threads.

To be clear, the context of Zeliard's post was that that kind of shit was making it very hard for the people who had gone to bat for SteamGAF to continue to do so.

It's great that there have been mods who have supported these threads, but we should be careful not to make them regret doing so.

NotSelf

Just started playing Risk of Rain.

I managed to reach the third level and last 35 minutes. Man, this game is good and the soundtrack is amazing.

How many levels are there?

Same it took me 90 mins though I had a full roll of items and three below that and I still got killed.

StAidan

I've come to terms with SteamGAF not always being SFW, but I think if I start catching that stuff in my Steam activity feed, I'm gonna have to defriend some of y'all. :( I'm a family man, after all.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Crawl was delayed. Here's an informative GIF explaining why
powerhoof_VS_IRS_big.gif
I guess that worked because I had no idea this existed and now I want need it.

Gotta love 4 day work weeks. I just finished Tomb Raider and i really enjoyed it.

What should I play next?

Dishonored
Bioshock
Xcom
Batman AO
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light in order to remove the taste of garbage and shit left by TR2013.

If you don't have it I guess any of the list would be a fine choice (AO is the "worst" one of the list).

SteamGAF is now WaifuGAF?
Apparently :/

Thanks guys.

Atm, is it cheaper/better to trade in dota keys, or is it still best to trade in tf2 keys?
TF2 keys are better.

I've come to terms with SteamGAF not always being SFW, but I think if I start catching that stuff in my Steam activity feed, I'm gonna have to defriend some of y'all. :( I'm a family man, after all.
I just mark anything not SFW as a spoiler so people don't have to see it when they scroll through their feeds.

I turned off screenshots in my Steam Activity feed. All I see now are who added who as a friend and who now owns what game. Its quite nice that way.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I just mark anything not SFW as a spoiler so people don't have to see it when they scroll through their feeds.

Actually, I kinda like that idea. I wish steam did adapt a separate NSFW filter type thing even if sexually charged screenshots are against community rules. If they're letting the games on the service, they should allow the screenshots with obvious NSFW markings enforced.

Crayons

Banned
I'm so sorry. Judging by the other comments under that picture, you were not the only one irrated.
Does make everything better when I tell you that these girls are foxgirls and not cats?This game is smut. But the time of true waifus will come. The fire rises.

A spoiler warning would be nice. I don't want my family thinking that I want to have sex with fox girls

Chariot

A spoiler warning would be nice. I don't want my family thinking that I want to have sex with fox girls
Until Marco posted it, I didn't even knew that you could do that. I am not usally making screenshots in my games, it was just the most comfortable methode to get them. Since I don't usually use the activity feed too, I also didn't thought at that. I am really soory, gonna tag them now.

But I think you're reasoning is silly. When people post screenshots of shooting people and you look at this it doesn't mean that you want to shoot people, yes?

edit: goddamnit, it there no easy methode to tag multiple pictures as spoiler? I got to got to bed and have no time to wait on steam loading all this pictures after I finally get them to the single page where I can actually tag them as spoiler.
An actual well thought out love story with a nice "surprise" at the end?
Yes, this is exact what this game not have and its why I try to get people to not buy it and just look at the pictures in my posts or the community hub.

Terra_Ex

Crayons

Banned
Until Marco posted it, I didn't even knew that you could do that. I am not usally making screenshots in my games, it was just the most comfortable methode to get them. Since I don't usually use the activity feed too, I also didn't thought at that. I am really soory, gonna tag them now.

But I think you're reasoning is silly. When people post screenshots of shooting people and you look at this it doesn't mean that you want to shoot people, yes?Yes, this is exact what this game not have and its why I try to get people to not buy it and just look at the pictures in my posts or the community hub.

It's fine man, don't get in a sweat about it. Just remember for next time

Sofa King

The one thing we should all agree on is that Nikki and Paolo were the worst characters.

I wish Dogen had been around longer, he was a really great character.

Altazor

Did this thread get merged with the Lost OT by mistake?

I'd rather discuss LOST than creepy waifus tho :p

That's a great episode. Talk about the feels.

OT, Shovel Knight is incredibly charming, but it seems pretty difficult, too. I don't know, maybe my platforming skills are leaving me.

Today I finished (Shovel Knight level spoilerzzzzz!)
Tower of Fate: Ascent
and there was a section there that almost made me rage-quit. I guess my platforming skillz are also failing me. The game's amazing, in any case. It's a great throwback and love-letter to the 8-bit era, and I love it for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom