• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

nito I asked this a couple of days ago and it got lost in the shuffle, but for all the complexities of Abyss Odyssey combat system, can I still get by and finish it playing like this:

tumblr_n0c8npdZ241qipz6go2_250.gif

because I dont have the time or the patience these days to get deep into systems

Hugstable

Banned
nito I asked this a couple of days ago and it got lost in the shuffle, but or all the complexities of Abyss Odyssey combat system, can I still get by and finish it playing like this:

because I dont have the time or the patience these days to get deep into systems

It has different difficulties doesn't it? I hope so just incase I suck myself lol.

Jawmuncher

nito I asked this a couple of days ago and it got lost in the shuffle, but for all the complexities of Abyss Odyssey combat system, can I still get by and finish it playing like this:

It has different difficulties doesn't it? I hope so just incase I suck myself lol.

Pretty sure it'll be more than playable for the none combomaster types.

Nabs

nito I asked this a couple of days ago and it got lost in the shuffle, but or all the complexities of Abyss Odyssey combat system, can I still get by and finish it playing like this:

The only videos that look complicated are by the Atlus tester. The other videos look like benny the dog could handle himself.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Pretty sure it'll be more than playable for the none combomaster types.

hopefully, like you can do crazy shit in the dmc games for example (as examplified in various gifs) but I still had fun just mashing A,A,A,A,A and occasionally Y

The only videos that look complicated are by the Atlus tester. The other videos look like benny the dog could handle himself.

You're forgetting that Benny double perfected Rhaknar in AE.

hopefully, like you can do crazy shit in the dmc games for example (as examplified in various gifs) but I still had fun just mashing A,A,A,A,A and occasionally Y

Sounds like Bayonetta to me. :)

Cth

Ok, didn't see a lot of recommendations for a game to give away and people seem to have given away a lot of Ys/etc..

So, here's a $10 game of your choice. I had a phone interview today that seems promising as well as a few other prospects, so here's me paying karma forward :) Wish me luck!

ModBot said:
$10 Steam Game Of Your Choice Giveaway

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but if you want to say Happy Birthday, send it (Cth, not ModBot!) via PM! Have pity on me, I'm turning 41! :D
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

$10 Game Of Your Choice -- MB-0AFD915F784E94F6 - Taken by Turfster. 92 entrants total.

1095.jpg

t1405046136z1.png

Rhaknar

Waifu Simulator 2014 is under $10 right? :3

Using Steam Wallet? not really besides hoping the price of the keys on the market go down at some point. I haven't really seen them drop since the sale though.

you can buy them from the Team Fortress 2 store and they are cheaper (and a fixed price). cheaper than current market that is, grey market is still much cheaper

Fox318

Ok, didn't see a lot of recommendations for a game to give away and people seem to have given away a lot of Ys/etc..

So, here's a $10 game of your choice. I had a phone interview today that seems promising as well as a few other prospects, so here's me paying karma forward :) Wish me luck!

Can you buy Train Simulator and all of the DLC for $10?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Awesome giveaway, and good luck with your interview follow up!

I also had an interview today and it did not go well. :(

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I think I prefer waifu-gaf to saoirse-gaf.

You say that like they're different things :p

Best Saoirse avatar anyone has ever had.

I had a phone interview today that seems promising as well as a few other prospects, so here's me paying karma forward :) Wish me luck!

Good luck with that job.

I just noticed the subtitle change, what is it referencing?

If I had to guess, I'd probably say this. Never mind, it's actually way better if it is the censorship thing.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

If you think Smash Bros like combat system with SF3 Parry system is complicated then you might have issues. The only thing that might be hard is the parry and that depends how they implement it into the game but it should be a easy to get into combat system.

The game difficulty is selected at random per stage. There is a easy route that will last more and will have less hard stages and the shortest route will have hard stages more often. On the easy road there might be hard ones that will be unavoidable but still manageable in comparison to the other route. On hard there will be more enemies and the stages will have more hazards which considering I think once you learn how to play it shouldn't be extremely hard.

inm8num2

Great giveaway and good luck with getting the job!

BadRamen

Awesome giveaway, and good luck with your interview follow up!

I also had an interview today and it did not go well. :(

Good luck to all those in the job market! I too had an interview today, that went decent!

...But I tend to be a little more cautiously optimistic than normal at this point in the game. Helps keep my attitude in check. :)

Hugstable

Banned
The game difficulty is selected at random per stage. There is a easy route that will last more and will have less hard stages and the shortest route will have hard stages more often. On the easy road there might be hard ones that will be unavoidable but still manageable in comparison to the other route.

Hmm I like. Sounds a bit like how Castlevania 3 did it (the different routes weren't that much easier there though -_-) That's actually a pretty neat way to change the difficulty level but placing it inside the game world itself. Only 4 and a half more days!

valouris

Wow awesome giveaway! Best of luck!

Turfster

They created a band - lead singer is the same person who voiced the main character - and it just fell flat. They tried to incorporate it into the story and it just seems kinda lame. There's some bigshot vice-president of a company and I'm to believe that he and his girlfriend chose some forgettable indie rock as "their song?" Anyway, I can look over that, I guess.

Errr... The Scarlet Furies is the band Erica Reed's voice actress Raleigh Holmes, daughter of Robert Holmes, has sang in with her dad playing for like, 5 years now ;)
(Also, stepdaughter of Jane Jensen)

If I just wanted to drop a bunch of Steam codes here, would that be ok or is there other ways to do that on these forums?
Check out modbot

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Surprised Defender's Quest doesn't have a bigger discount.

Same here, considering it was $1.49 back in January. And it's been bundled before.

It's a pretty good pixel-based tower defense game. But I'm not sure if I'd recommend it at $7.49. Unless you're a huge tower-defense fan like I am. I mean, I guess I played this game for almost 8 hours so that's something.

Fox318

I'm gonna have the mods change my username to ModBoy

all of the typo keys shall come to me!!!

I shall have ALL of the Bad Rats!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom