• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 15 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kagemusha, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Dynamite Jack -- MB-86B76582721DBCD1
Beast Boxing Turbo -- MB-FCD8CDF2F66C6090 - Taken by BadRamen
Overcast Walden and the Werewolf -- MB-C5B572BD5A6CB8A7
GEARCRACK ARENA -- MB-A1A975E3526058D7 - Taken by anastef
TOBE'S VERTICAL ADVENTURE -- MB-47E6C76DD3C4872A - Taken by electroflame
8-Bit Commando -- MB-A30F12CDDB436451 - Taken by trailmix16
Starlite Astronaut Academy G Ball -- MB-431E0AB10144B512
C-RUSH -- MB-B5DA2B9388C7D6AA - Taken by Dusk Golem
Supreme Ruler Cold War -- MB-7255006CBB8708DC - Taken by gaiadyne
1000 Amps -- MB-FA56F38C095D0B1F - Taken by Ben652
Mayhem Intergalactic -- MB-48C084E962FE1866
LUME -- MB-2BC8F2E9E8F4B7C2 - Taken by taco543
Ludwig -- MB-17C856EAABF0D771
MUD TV -- MB-5BFBB26AD3A20644
The UnderGarden -- MB-2996DA6E50EC8334 - Taken by Dusk Golem

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Every time someone mentions Abyss Odysse, I read it as Abe's Oddysee. Every single time.

I'm gonna have the mods change my username to ModBoy

all of the typo keys shall come to me!!!

I shall have ALL of the Bad Rats!!!!
You could always become |\/|odBot.

By going down you mean me lowering to the levels of you and beat your ass up on the game? If so sure.

giphy.gif

Mokoi

Banned
Giveaway courtesy of GAF-tan. (image created by BGBW)

14600789426_0df0a6c787_o.png

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mokoi, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Alien: Isolation -- MB-E3FE38C4E695C182 - Taken by -Deimos. 97 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Divinity: Original Sin -- MB-52292EE991B4C642 - Taken by mr_tc. 56 entrants total.

t1405047818z1.png

Toki767

One day I'll learn to never enter a giveaway for a small game since most of the big games have that no winners for the past 24 hours deal.

Kanokare

Alien: Isolation -- MB-E3FE38C4E695C182 - Taken by -Deimos

Edit - I'm an idiot. Don't mind me I just came from cardio awesomeness.

I shall not fall for that divinty giveaway trap again. God will just laugh at me again when modbot doesnt choose me :(
I entered anyways

Errr... The Scarlet Furies is the band Erica Reed's voice actress Raleigh Holmes, daughter of Robert Holmes, has sang in with her dad playing for like, 5 years now ;)
(Also, stepdaughter of Jane Jensen)

Oh. I had considered that possibility, but I was giving the game the benefit of the doubt by thinking they wouldn't be too crass to put advertising in a kickstarted game. What you're saying actually makes it worse. She has a good character voice, I'll give her that. But to know that's a real song? Yeesh.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I sware to god we could have 100 Dvinity giveaways every day for 6 months, and people would still go "whats going on today, this is so unusual, this never happens on steamgaf"

Turfster

Oh. I had considered that possibility, but I was giving the game the benefit of the doubt by thinking they wouldn't be too crass to put advertising in a kickstarted game. What you're saying actually makes it worse. She has a good character voice, I'll give her that. But to know that's a real song? Yeesh.

Well, I'm pretty sure the song was written specifically for the game.

diablogod

This is my giveaway
ModBot said:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (diablogod, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Skullgirls Encore -- MB-15F19DBB06AA8BE2 - Taken by saunderez
Inversion (North America Region Locked) -- MB-EBC112BE9DD16C4B
Vanguard Princess -- MB-D8E8B00631B452B2
Supreme Commander Forged Alliance -- MB-C2BB63B124A1CEED
Supreme Commander -- MB-3608F7B1CBB19D0C - Taken by Hanzou
Reversion The Meeting -- MB-D37D6E20D8C10CBC
Diehard Dungeon -- MB-C57E21DEB1142342 - Taken by Gunstarheroes
Satazius -- MB-51EAB66DBCF3F706

t1405048360z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom