• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
don't be ... I'm pretty sure that wasn't supposed to happen and Modbot just had a stroke or something ... I NEVER win anything xD

Dude don't complain. I have entered countless giveaways and the most valuable thing I ever won that wasn't a bundle turd costed 2.99$. I even entered for over 20 Bad Rats giveaways before winning it

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
don't be ... I'm pretty sure that wasn't supposed to happen and Modbot just had a stroke or something ... I NEVER win anything xD

Maybe you stroked ModBot.
tumblr_mdhevepSaf1riso5no2_400.gif

Lomax

...just be prepared for the fact that it's more of a puzzle adventure than a combat adventure and every single puzzle is Sokoban.

Hugely disappointing for me. :(

The boss fights are very creative though, and it can be played in any order unlike LoZ. But yeah, if you're looking for LoZ style combat with fewer puzzles go with Ys.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Dude don't complain. I have entered countless giveaways and the most valuable thing I ever won that wasn't a bundle turd costed 2.99$. I even entered for over 20 Bad Rats giveaways before winning it

ummm ... I wasn't complaining :( and I wasn't talking about the giveaways here (I almost never enter any of those) ... I was talking in general about all contests and whatnot. Sorry for not clarifying that ...

Maybe you stroked ModBot.
tumblr_mdhevepSaf1riso5no2_400.gif

that is a possibility, lol

Arthea

that's why you don't win them!
with that kind of attitude, why would modbot oblige you?
You see what I mean? (><)

HoosTrax

Another visual novel new release? At least this one seems to have art quality that's a cut above the rest. It's also #11 on the chart right now, heh.

Chariot

Another visual novel new release? At least this one seems to have art quality that's a cut above the rest. It's also #11 on the chart right now, heh.
I don't know cinders, narcissu and dysfunctional systems look pretty good. And while the quality is very nice, the content is ... low.
They should give us a bit more quality, I mean what hormon driven morons even buy fanservice games like this?!

Knurek

Huh? I don't think I own Broken Sword 4 yet. Truth be told I've only play the first and that was way back when on PS One!

Don't bother. Game is absolutely not worth your or anyone's time.
And I say this as a person who loved BS1/2 and liked BS3 enough to play it twice.

Jawmuncher

"2014". No pre-purchase option just yet.

Really enjoyed the first game.
Though now i'm trying to recall the gunny part in the game with the main baddie.
Remember it's was something like "I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME" it was so cartoony me and my buddy playing coop busted out laughing.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
ummm ... I wasn't complaining :( and I wasn't talking about the giveaways here (I almost never enter any of those) ... I was talking in general about all contests and whatnot. Sorry for not clarifying

Wasn't begrudging you or anything :p just pointed out that there are many members with worse luck than you when it comes to winning stuff.
I was actually pretty bummed that certain members kept winning all the big games that were given away recently. Nothing wrong with that and I'm actually pretty glad that they went to them since most of them are great guys that have contributed a lot to the community. It is a little unfair however that some good members never get anything because of their terrible luck (or sleep schedule :p) and that's why I resorted to more personal gifting lately

I'm sure since it is late this will get lost in the thread, but here it is anyway...

Valiant Hearts: The Great War
Spoiler Free Ending Impressions From the Bunny Avatar You Love

Lastly, a confession...
This was the first video game ever to make me cry.

Really good read, thanks for posting them! I definitely want to pick up VH next time it's on sale after reading that!

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Wasn't begrudging you or anything :p just pointed out that there are many members with worse luck than you when it comes to winning stuff.
I was actually pretty bummed that certain members kept winning all the big games that were given away recently. Nothing wrong with that and I'm actually pretty glad that they went to them since most of them are great guys that have contributed a lot to the community. It is a little unfair however that some good members never get anything because of their terrible luck (or sleep schedule :p) and that's why I resorted to more personal gifting lately

I see ... ok then :) just wanted to say that I wasn't complaining and was just talking about my general luck and not just giveaways here

Dr Dogg

"2014". No pre-purchase option just yet.

Is it me or does this look waaaay more detailed than Guardian of Light? I wonder how many players are available for local co-op? 4 would be sweet but I can imagine it becoming a fustercluck

I guess I gotta do more for ModBot-san to notice me.

I guess you'll just have to call in Cyrano de ModBot to help you win its affections.

Don't bother. Game is absolutely not worth your or anyone's time.
And I say this as a person who loved BS1/2 and liked BS3 enough to play it twice.

Hahaha duly noted. I guess I better get the 1st out of the way before making rash decisions anywho.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Yessssssssssssssss. Hope the pre-order bonuses include the first game X3
Wonder if there'll be 2 or 4 packs as well...

Yeah, the first game being included with pre-orders seems like a strong possibility seeing as it's been available for as little as $2.

Hugstable

Banned
My goodness, Enhanced Steam having the ability to add the full $6 M&M Card has to be one of the most amazing features. You can actually select how much you want to put in your wallet! Wow Jshackles, this is just an amazing feature and I have no idea why Valve hasn't even implemented something like this.

Diedac

Enjoy

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Diedac, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

LEGEND OF DUNGEON -- MB-A4B9213DD033F7C3 - Taken by wetflame
Iron Grip Warlord -- MB-683551D0770699F6

Tizoc

My only gripe with the new Lara Croft game is that they're using the NuLara look, I prefer how she looked in Guardian of Light instead.

Godan

Been looking at manbe getting the Naruto game on steam but don't want to pay £30 for it.

Does this game ever go on sale if anyone knows?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Been looking at manbe getting the Naruto game on steam but don't want to pay £30 for it.

Does this game ever go on sale if anyone knows?

Every now and then. It was most recently half off throughout the Summer Sale.

Jawmuncher

Everytime I add those damn M&M cards I get locked out of the market and then I have to wait. Won't even verify even though I didn't use all of the cash on it. Oh well.

M&M'S Summer Movie Moments: Sorry, you didn't win but you can keep trying. To play again, see official rules at bit.ly/TXDCc9. Text STOP to end.

DogMeat77

Everytime I add those damn M&M cards I get locked out of the market and then I have to wait. Won't even verify even though I didn't use all of the cash on it. Oh well.

Have you been adding them directly to steam? Every new payment method will lock you out. Adding them to Paypal has been the best route so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom