• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

KainXVIII

Ready for some steam friendship
Wishlist counts 117 games, ouch!
27c10c9c06e86be64c5bfb939487ed2abf8dbf79c18c21391803134802b8bf1c.jpg

Derp

Joining an open group is done that way, but some like the NeoGAF group is invite only. Which can be joined simply by posting in here and asking or someone sending it to you as I just did.

Make sure to visit the chat, accessible through the friend list when you open up the Steam client.
Aw sweet~

I think i'm in love with this forum now.

Garcia

I guarantee you. After 1 year of steam-usage nowadays and bundles, you will have about 300/400 games.

"Hey. This game is in a bundle. And its totally cheap! And I get 9 other rubbish Games for 2$!"

I can confirm this. I've been actively using Steam for the last 6 months and I'm already past the 200 game mark.

Go to JaseC's profile page, but be prepared, sock suspenders are a must!

Got a link, dude?

I guarantee you. After 1 year of steam-usage nowadays and bundles, you will have about 300/400 games.

"Hey. This game is in a bundle. And its totally cheap! And I get 9 other rubbish Games for 2$!"

Yeah I've already been suckered in by a few and built up 50+ games after 4 weeks! lol

Edit: Why'd that Salsa dude get banned? He seemed chilled.

Arthea

I can't add new people now, but you can befriend me steamily, if you go to my profile on gaf.

Well one more Fault Milestone One giveaway since Sekai Project accidentally sent me more extra keys thanks to ChairmanChuck for testing out the other key!

not that modbot will give me this one too, but entered out of spite! you hear modbot?

on more serious note, thanks for giveaway

Some of you have some creative profiles while mine seems bare as hell. I don't think I have the option to have screenshot/achievement/total hours played/etc displayed.

Is that something that comes with levels?

that it does, every 10 levels you get another slot for bragging.

Some of you have some creative profiles while mine seems bare as hell. I don't think I have the option to have screenshot/achievement/total hours played/etc displayed.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold

Yep, each 10 levels you get a new profile showcase slot

If you posted, I added you.

More people without matching usernames for me to be like "wait, who was that? I should nickname them to match GAF... nah, that's too much effort, eff it."

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I still chuckle at that dumb username

it's like a slight peak at Jase before he was overcome with the saoirse fan stalker persona

Haha, I had a bad habit of growing bored of my online handles, so one day I told myself I'd stick with the first thing that popped into my head, and that was it. My tendency to change nicks almost as often as I now change avatars is also why I signed up to GAF using my real name.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Adding new friends is always good, but it reminds me people need to share more screenshots of their games. Tis fun, try it out.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
It's cool, this always happens around sale time. It helps keep the activity feed busy!

Aye. Right now it's amusing to see things like "VisceralBowl is now friends with gooch is burnt out, corrosivefrost, GrayFox, AstuteClass, Garchia Garchia (Garcia), KenOD, Roboleon, BinaryPork2737, COCAINE MOUNTAIN and The Stig."

Tomorrow, it will be fun to see all the __________ now owns X more games.

Also, once more, fun when people upload screenshots of funny, silly, or interesting moments in games like so. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=267424853

Derp

Guys, don't look at my Steam level. It's... It's really really high. So high, in fact, that the number will not fit on your monitor's display, and your Steam will potentially crash.

I'm level 2. And it won't increase. It's really sad...

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Stump should now ban Salsa for 8 hours just to freak us all out

edit: Is 1001 spikes a good single player game btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom