• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cth

Thanks for Crazy Machine 2.. didn't even know it existed until that post!

Used to love playing the original back in the day!

Salsa

could you please explain about new PC dongle ? i ordered xbone controller for pc right after pc compatible news. should i need special Bluetooth dongle for that ?

you can't play with it wirelessly until they release a dongle

if you didnt get a wired version then woops

Tizoc

Thanks to NotSelf for The Great Jitters: Pudding Panic!

why?

For the record I reaaaaally liked RR Unbounded but Driftopia was bad. And not a lot of players even during the first days.

It was recommended to me when I asked about Arcade-like racers on Steam >_>;

I tried out Sniper Elite V2 that was free for 24 hours. I have to say the game is fun, the only problem I have with it is that it lags like crazy at certain parts of the game.

Grief.exe

you can't play with it wirelessly until they release a dongle

if you didnt get a wired version then woops

You just need a micro USB cord to play with the wireless version currently.

I tried out Sniper Elite V2 that was free for 24 hours. I have to say the game is fun, the only problem I have with it is that it lags like crazy at certain parts of the game.

Do you have a way to display your FPS? I wonder if you are seeing frame rate drops due to a demanding section.

Garcia

ModBot said:
I came, I saw, I claimed

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians -- MB-812EE17B05F2A0B2 - Taken by ArynCrinn
Galaxy on Fire 2 -- MB-4F7AAAEB4D320D56 - Taken by Demon Lizardman

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Anyone actually tried the Xbox One Windows drivers yet?

Salsa

oh, wait, if there's a new dongle I wonder if i'll even be able to use the 360 one as a second controller

would that require two dongles be connected? would it even recognize the 360 one as the second controller and not both as the first?

new dongle better recognize 360 controllers too

Kyougar

some stuff

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Spirits -- MB-3BB067706E607B18 - Taken by Vuze. 2 entrants total.
Risen -- MB-311289AD5BAC2BCB - Taken by zeroOman. 4 entrants total.
Neighbors from Hell -- MB-336D57B01554606E - Taken by YianGaruga. 2 entrants total.
The Great Jitters: Pudding Panic -- MB-F0C1C0A4643C9636 - Taken by The_Super_Inframan. 4 entrants total.
Batman: Arkham Origins DLC -- MB-27D41E0772697BE7 - Taken by nexen. 3 entrants total.
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-0F2FF6FEA48DB8DE
Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-950A65D09016E4EE
ArcaniA -- MB-3D7833E1B4B1934E - Taken by fspm. 5 entrants total.
The Guild II Collection -- MB-CC0B35063B7F71E2 - Taken by Deques. 1 entrants total.
The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack -- MB-7E83DF6B49E1E7A6
Crazy Machines 2 -- MB-BE204554B2A7BC61 - Taken by bobnowhere. 5 entrants total.

t1402006908z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Old stuff that is probably mostly unwanted, but if something even slightly interests you, please take it :)

Thanks for The Cat Lady.

Had my eye on it, but didn't feel like grabbing the indie royale or whatever other bundle it was in. A sidescrolling non-point-n-click adventure game is definitely a nice shakeup from some of the more traditionally styled Wadjet Eye games I've been running through lately.

スタッフ

ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FiveElementNinja, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians -- MB-E400D3878F4486B5
To The Moon -- MB-E7592B46F35B369E Taken by Sammichu
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance -- MB-548146197639A1A6
Supreme Commander -- MB-4872177AB68D3BC4
Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-EDCBCBCF6F8B80C4
Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD -- MB-9582A92A07E92052
ArcaniA -- MB-65F85DD61C524363 Taken by Kiru

t1401998106z1.png

Only 73 entrants. Surprising.

Considering it was for MEGA givers, you find that surprising? Seems pretty large to me.

new SF4 Ultra stick works with PC

nMCEGdQ.png

NpVhoEb.png

hawt

Nice. Like that they made it so it works on PS3 and PS4.

Oh my... I just watched a video showing a fantastic technique/exploit that freezes bosses in Super House of Dead Ninjas while they keep getting damage.

For those who love speedrunning, this is a must!

Will check it out, but that sounds... cheap. :p
How exactly does it work?

rtcn63

Awesome. I'm debating changing out my Xbox 360 controller, but I'm not sure if I want to give up WiFi functionality until a dongle is released.

Amazon has a $5 off a $30 purchase promotion going on, meaning I could pick one up for about $45.

I'm also itching to get a controller, but it'd be more out of want than need- my PS3 pad does things well enough. But I like shiny new toys, damnit!

Salsa

there's really no question once you try that controller

I did, and im itching for one ever since

I specially like how the batteries are on the inside so you don't end up with that shitty as bump

20130514-XBOX-ONE-005-660x440.jpg
2522035-0852981480-micro.jpg

look at all that room for finger twiddling

but yeah it's mostly the d-pad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom