• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of WinterDemons, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 32 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Asphyxia -- MB-DDB8BF59A07788A4 - Taken by Annubis. 19 entrants total.
Crowntakers -- MB-B2B15A1D5BA134EE - Taken by gurm3n. 20 entrants total.
The Marvellous Miss Take -- MB-056EAD0969056490 - Taken by OmarYusaf. 20 entrants total.
Neverending Nightmares -- MB-7B19E6580D3FDA91 - Taken by Shalashaska. 15 entrants total.
SWR JST DX Selective Memory Erase Effect -- MB-994766B46F5467EA - Taken by dot. 8 entrants total.
Tulpa -- MB-DF3AFA19935B9A7C - Taken by OmarYusaf. 5 entrants total.
Cloudbuilt -- MB-14CF5627432E0015 - Taken by Purkake4. 16 entrants total.
Kromaia -- MB-8410E4990939D3A6 - Taken by derExperte. 10 entrants total.
Vox Populi Vox Dei 2 -- MB-90B4264384D081F9 - Taken by Jalal. 8 entrants total.
Interplanetary -- MB-D40490F100DDA80D - Taken by Darth Kupi. 10 entrants total.
Strata -- MB-DF2DF28F4269E6E7 - Taken by Madn. 1 entrants total.
STRIDER -- MB-9B1713D505F973A0 - Taken by Sch1sm. 9 entrants total.
Tiamat X -- MB-09516A70B390F0A1 - Taken by SSPssp. 4 entrants total.
FOTONICA -- MB-462CAC38D25ED6B9 - Taken by Vlad. 14 entrants total.
Among the Sleep -- MB-08CF5EB8E5FE82A8 - Taken by cardinalmind. 21 entrants total.
Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe -- MB-944C69F898B81772 - Taken by arts&crafts. 8 entrants total.
Woolfe: The Red Hood Diaries -- MB-F70B99E90BDBAFB4 - Taken by thesaucetastic. 19 entrants total.
Another Perspective -- MB-2DD9F1519ECBD904 - Taken by Mikurden. 2 entrants total.
Doodle God -- MB-70563C3004766715 - Taken by Ozium. 8 entrants total.
Crimsonland -- MB-D8F35E6D5ACF67AD - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo. 5 entrants total.
Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION -- MB-8FF7DBB1A80FA566 - Taken by Widdly Scuds. 6 entrants total.
SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition -- MB-23FF90C1D9FF0498 - Taken by ExoSoul. 8 entrants total.
Drive to Hell -- MB-742DBA0E57772796 - Taken by Naaq. 4 entrants total.

Boot Hill Heroes -- MB-524A9A095B67F83E - Taken by bigzgod. 9 entrants total.
Hello Kitty and Sanrio Friends Racing -- MB-C7F8ACD533A7BDDA - Taken by redlacs. 10 entrants total.
Noir Syndrome -- MB-A507659B8CA059EB - Taken by Costa1774. 5 entrants total.

Rats: Time is running out! -- MB-7232820F957654B7 - Taken by user237. 6 entrants total.
Lumino City -- MB-D26B84D87C0E7BCC - Taken by darkchewie. 10 entrants total.
Venetica Gold Edition -- MB-0FA39E61011C1EC6 - Taken by Corvo Jensen. 10 entrants total.
Pix the Cat -- MB-333ED2E76F2D1A0A - Taken by InfiniteNine. 14 entrants total.
Super Star Path -- MB-BC6C3D8C06A54BE2 - Taken by Kuroyume. 6 entrants total.
Fitz the Fox -- MB-49758E225BC50021 - Taken by KenOD. 3 entrants total.

t1448002698z1.png

zkylon

zkylewd
GODDESS

Here's hoping the spent the extra time on making the port not shitty. :D
Right guys!?
Either way I grabbed it from GMG with that coupon code that jshackles posted.

Some day I may even play these games.

just reailzed

is ur guy that harry potter teacher

that face was driving me crazy

MadGear

Ah damn it. First time I read about Dragon Quest Heroes, got way too excited after reading the name alone ... and then I learned that its one of those Dynasty Warriors-esque games (silly me, of course everything is Pachinko or Musou nowadays). Despite the best efforts of a friend I never got the appeal of these games and I doubt that they made significant enough changes to its core formula for me to even bother looking into this one. Bummer, I expected it to be something different.

Lightning Returns on the other hand is something I want to give a try at some point, however I have yet to play XIII-2.

Caerith

someone sell me on FF13 trilogy

I've heard from multiple sources it's terrible but steamgaf seems to love it so I don't know

then again steamgaf seems to love anime and visual novels

FF13 is a great game and therefore but a terrible Final Fantasy. The biggest non-crazy complaint is that the first half of the game is pretty linear like one big tutorial for the combat system before they finally give you full control in the last few chapters.

13-2 improves on 13 in a lot of ways-- small changes to the combat system that make a huge difference-- but instead of using the same party as the first game, you get 2 characters plus pokemon. The story is pretty convoluted but there's some really amazing character development. And the ending? Hoo boy the people in this thread saying "gee i hope i finish the game someday" are really missing out.

Lightning Returns takes all that tutorializing you had to learn a combat system and throws it out in favor of a completely different combat system. It has some interesting gameplay mechanics. The story is overall pretty crap, but there are some good parts to it.

I recommend it, but if you don't believe me then just wait until FF15 is out. I mean, people hated on FF12 for years, right?

Cannot for the life of me figure out why in only one game my right analog stick which controls the mouse and looking around has the right/left inverted. Up and down work fine, it is just right and left that are opposite. Really driving me nuts. This is after a fresh windows install, was working fine before but not sure why this is happening.

Game is Insurgency and yes I am playing with a controller!!!!!! RAGEEEE.

sprinkles

someone sell me on FF13 trilogy

I've heard from multiple sources it's terrible but steamgaf seems to love it so I don't know

then again steamgaf seems to love anime and visual novels
I like (some) anime and (quite a few) Visual Novels and I enjoyed FF13 and FF13-2. So I am not much help for you I fear.

zkylon

zkylewd
first quote gets a gurumin key.

i'll take it!

Yup.
It's Alan Rickman (as Hans Gruber from Die Hard).
I FEEL SO RELIEVED

Are you saying you've never seen Die Hard?
i haven't, actually. only one i watched is the fourth one that i found really entertaining and silly haha

but yea when i was little zky my parents weren't very much into letting me watch violent stuff or play violent games which is why i've missed a lot of those types of movies like die hard and predator and the one with mel gibson i forget the name. i watched some like terminator but a lot less than most kids i'm sure

Caerith

i haven't, actually. only one i watched is the fourth one that i found really entertaining and silly haha

but yea when i was little zky my parents weren't very much into letting me watch violent stuff or play violent games which is why i've missed a lot of those types of movies like die hard and predator and the one with mel gibson i forget the name. i watched some like terminator but a lot less than most kids i'm sure

Die Hard, the first one, is the best Christmas movie of all time.

There's one I can skip.

I think I'm in for the $1 tier because the newest DLC character for Vanguard Princess is included and is normally $4 alone. I have the rest though...

Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae interests me but I'm not gonna do the BTA tier just for that

MKH is a solid game... and the rest of the stuff you get with it is solid as well. As a PSN/Vita guy... GURUMIN... come on... I mean, look:

1406648709712dmk5q.gif

Never gets old.

Yup.

Yup.
It's Alan Rickman (as Hans Gruber from Die Hard).

Are you saying you've never seen Die Hard?

Wouldn't surprise me (and didn't) when (s)he said no.
The first 4 Die Hard movies are some of my favorites. The 5th was a bit of a letdown, though.

Lomax

At $3.50, if somehow you don't have any of those games, that bundle is absolutely amazing. But if you're in this thread and somehow don't have any of those games, welcome! You must be really new here.

zkylon

zkylewd
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae interests me but I'm not gonna do the BTA tier just for that
it's great repetitive kyaa kyaa fun. it's surprisingly well animated and plays really smooth, i enjoyed it's combat a lot more than mgr r's and dmc's tbh. just simpler and mashier which is kind of ok by me. it has a lot of weird techniques i never used and you can abuse some silly mechanics and it's like 5 stages with the same enemies over and over again, but you get new moves and new outfits so it's kind of ok

it's a fun way to kill time, it won't change your life but it's fun to kyaa kyaa at least for me

also yea it'll probably be cheaper someday. i think it's been 2.50 before

Uzzy

That new Endless Legend DLC has some interesting stuff in.

Anyway, Endless Legend is well worth it. Shame there's no sale on the base game to coincide with the new DLC, but it's still an excellent 4x game. Besides, the sales are just round the corner.

Also, Company of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault is sitting on a 75% discount, which is a complete steal for the best single player RTS in recent years. Who would have guessed that giving players a strategic metamap to play their campaigns on would make the campaign so much better? I mean, I knew that, but I'm not a games developer so I couldn't make RTS devs do that myself.

Syndicate looks so good on PC, some of the changes to the lighting make it pale in comparison to Unity but they've added a few things to make up for it. Find it hard to believe I'm playing games that look like this these days.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Tokyo Godfathers for Christmas morning when you want the feels, Christmas on Mars once you're about two dozen spiked eggnogs down and are convinced that awful sweater you wore is welded on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom