• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

I need No More Heroes 1 & 2 on PC and not via emulation. ;____;
1b116cc91a.gif

Bullet right through the sternum
-
You think you're bad, don't cha?

Easily two of the best boss fight tracks ever (yes I know I didn't use the actual names)

neoemonk

I just got a gtx 970 last week what are these "Game ready drivers"? do you just install them when they come out for a game you want to play?

What did you have before?

I bought a 670 a while ago and it was fine, but then I bought a Korean 1440p monitor and I've been looking at bumping up to the 970. Not sure if I should get it now or wait for something better to drop in price.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I think I have most of the currency stuff ironed out for the next release of Enhanced Steam. There are starting to be quite a few:

The only thing I don't have ironed out just yet is differentiating between Japanese Yen and Chinese Yuan. Support for that might come in a future release. Unfortunately since they're formatted exactly the same on the store pages it makes it a little more difficult to detect which is which.

Is that the current default? I turn off the currency conversion thing so I don't know what it is. But if it is, probably about time to come up with a sane-r set of defaults than that mega-panel. Maybe something like, by default:
- Your current currency
- The lowest price currency
- 2-3 of the typically cheaper than average currencies (Brazil, Russia)
- 4-5 of the most used currencies generally: USD, CAD, GBP, EUR, AUD

so you'd have a maximum of 10 currencies, but on expectation more like 6-7, and it'd deliver 99%+ of the information people want by default with comparatively less information people don't want?

And then people could always just override it if they were unhappy.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
And that's it for the three bandits in Shulva. Did it alone after all, not unlike every boss so far in the DLCs.
Happy to admit I cheesed it. Lured them to the ledge at the pool where I was safe behind some stalagmites and spammed firestorms until only one was left. He was handled by melee.

Now off to the actual temple boss!

Oh and a bonus hudless screen from bonfire kindling.
Crown of the Sunken King is so far the most interesting DLC with Crown of the Old Iron King right behind it. If only bosses were up to snuff ( ._.)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Is that the current default? I turn off the currency conversion thing so I don't know what it is. But if it is, probably about time to come up with a sane-r set of defaults than that mega-panel. Maybe something like, by default:
- Your current currency
- The lowest price currency
- 2-3 of the typically cheaper than average currencies (Brazil, Russia)
- 4-5 of the most used currencies generally: USD, CAD, GBP, EUR, AUD

so you'd have a maximum of 10 currencies, but on expectation more like 6-7, and it'd deliver 99%+ of the information people want by default with comparatively less information people don't want?

And then people could always just override it if they were unhappy.

Actually the default is currently (and always has been): US, UK, EU1, EU2, Russia, Brazil, Australia, Japan

This is just an example showing the conversions happening, as the Enhanced Steam API now supports conversion to/from a total of 31 currencies for a total of 930 possible conversion combinations. Users can set any number of countries to compare prices to on the ES settings page.

Buraindo

And that's it for the three bandits in Shulva. Did it alone after all, not unlike every boss so far in the DLCs.

Happy to admit I cheesed it. Lured them to the ledge at the pool where I was safe behind some stalagmites and spammed firestorms until only one was left. He was handled by melee.

Nicely done. It's not cheesing if the enemies aren't playing fair to begin with, at least not in my book.
Looking forward to read your impressions on what comes next.

Tizoc

Far Cry 4 isn't worth it, even though riding elephants is appealing.

jshackles is good people, upon his recommendation I've added Butt Cream Syndicate to my wishlist.
I can wait a few years for it to hi $5, and until then I can play Black Flag and Rogue. Long time periods between playing AC games is a good thing.

They wouldn't fuck up DQ Heroes port, right?
It's originally a DX11 game and running at 60fps on PS4.

This data is kinda surprising and concerning to see. People are 'okay' with KT ports, 4 positive and 4 mixed reviews.

Here's my quick impressions-
1- OP Musou 3 runs at 59-60 FPS max, it runs fine without any hitches, but graphical quality is poor/disappointing. The latter is why a lot are displeased with the port. Furthermore some people had graphical issues that KOEI Tecmo has not addressed

2- Samurai Warriors 4-2, playable character models are PS4 quality the rest is PS3 quality.
IMHO this is the one where graphical quality isn't that major an issue, the enemies could be more detailed but it won't matter since your slaughtering the fools by the 100s. If you could get one Musou game that has ok performance and graphics ratio I'd say go with SW 4-2. Just be informed that it has a bunch of anime tropes applied to various characters

Well it is shit. The only defense people give is,

"STFU, do you not want K-T games on STEAM?!"
"I'd rather have this than nothing!"
"Graphics Whore"

That is about the gist of it.

Bah hah hah! Okay. Never mind that 29 page Support thread with every issue and more that I just laid out for you that hasn't been answered once and has rabid fans come on there trying to downplay those major technical issues. Missing character models during scenes was the last straw for me after jumping through hoops just to get my Xbox 1 controller to work properly in the game along with jitter from weird frame rate, busted graphics menu and all the other crap listed here.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/331600/discussions/0/520518053431159970/#p1

Game has been busted since release with Namco Bandai only responding once on twitter about the glaring issues.

I'd rather a competent port that doesn't treat the Steam platform's users as 2nd class citizens.
Of the main reasons that helped Tales of Zestiria's sales on Steam is how Bandai Namco came out and demo-ed the PC ver. prior to release. Despite it being 30 FPS, it was a competent port with good effort put into it.

THAT is what KOEI Tecmo needs to do, which so far they're hardly doing.
THAT is what should be done for Dragon Quest Heroes, because that game is very deserving of getting a good port on Steam so more people become interested in it.

As i wrote above the 2 games I played from them ran fine for me, but OP Musou 3's graphics were indeed a disappointment, though I think some people are taking it a tad far.

Don't play with my emotions like this

Same the PSVita version's FPS was irritating and really put a damper on my enjoyment of the game.

Please stop teasing us XSEED ToT

Still waiting for my key from the dev. I filled up the form on the site but didn't get a reply from them yet :/

I need No More Heroes 1 & 2 on PC and not via emulation. ;____;
1b116cc91a.gif

Likewise, but I want all of Suda51's games on Steam.

Remember when we were gonna get Lily Bergamo and then he cancelled it for Let it Die?
Such a sad day.

Now imagine they canceled Let it die or integrated it into a revived Lily Bergamo game :p
Seriously give us Lily Bergamo, the little console boys can keep their call of booties, gimme high school girls puching demons in the face any day.

Belgarion

So, today is my birthday (11/20)

And here is the mandatory giveaway, nothing too fancy..

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 38 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Belgarion, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Ubinota -- MB-15205427269B01AE - Taken by 73V3N. 2 entrants total.
Vertical Drop Heroes HD -- MB-F9CADD2830309F28 - Taken by Loptous. 1 entrants total.
Steel & Steam: Episode 1 -- MB-E05F06F3C42EB898
Humanity Asset -- MB-1CD327931E0199C1 - Taken by ussjtrunks. 1 entrants total.
Nosferatu -- MB-8DFBD5C9BA3E963C - Taken by Tesseract. 1 entrants total.
Quick Slick Deadly -- MB-FA4B3E58905CF1F0 - Taken by Kagemusha. 1 entrants total.
Platypus II -- MB-3BF65CF79A5C914A - Taken by Saty. 1 entrants total.
Enclave -- MB-FCF065606B23420B - Taken by wilstreak. 1 entrants total.

Racer 8 -- MB-12282E30722F5AE2 - Taken by rpmboy. 1 entrants total.
Glacier 3: The Meltdown -- MB-7CF5024C4204945C - Taken by TheMadMan007. 1 entrants total.
Burgers #2 -- MB-5BB9927EE3C5A148 - Taken by xGreg. 1 entrants total.
TeraBlaster -- MB-BCAD88DA867251CD - Taken by fifasnipe2224. 1 entrants total.
Gorky 17 -- MB-7C63520E6CC89ED4 - Taken by kiyoaki. 1 entrants total.
Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising -- MB-FF72C09E6F35FAF1 - Taken by illusionary. 1 entrants total.
Blockstorm #2 -- MB-96177F0C386525B9 - Taken by bobnowhere. 1 entrants total.
Super Distro -- MB-31F1BE6FCF84E4C5 - Taken by tioslash. 1 entrants total.
Particula -- MB-1B9C8413EDD6610D
Black Sheep -- MB-33D44257CF3F239B - Taken by crazyrabbits. 2 entrants total.
Doorways: Holy Mountains of Flesh -- MB-60B591F4DBD08FEE - Taken by Lobogris. 2 entrants total.
East India Company Gold Edition -- MB-0C2C937E311537CB - Taken by carlos. 1 entrants total.
Desert Thunder -- MB-2C66CCF7D9DEBD28
Ruzh Delta Z -- MB-B02439E1B31EF254
Hyper Fighters -- MB-17C1CF6BB436AE81
Litil Divil -- MB-6DF9D19B0D689DF5
Relic Hunters Zero -- MB-0B1DB81AA8B4DDB1 - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.

Blockstorm #3 -- MB-FA1E0E847A6E58A6 - Taken by septicore. 1 entrants total.
Doorways: The Underworld -- MB-AA5097E6680F689E - Taken by Chreznor. 1 entrants total.
Nux -- MB-04B3D71B9ECB7B61
Burgers -- MB-E488A63816EDFA5A
The 39 Steps -- MB-CC5F42800A020782 - Taken by texhnolyze. 2 entrants total.
Time Gentlemen, Please! & Ben There, Dan That -- MB-5E44788731D15924 - Taken by Vlad. 1 entrants total.
Earth 2150 - The Moon Project -- MB-9278EDDD8F42023A
Rush Delta Z -- MB-0BAA603021CD29C3
Grimoire: Manastorm -- MB-78B35A76C837CE31 - Taken by titch. 2 entrants total.
Blaster Shooter Gun Guy -- MB-3E5901710D2A64F7 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 1 entrants total.
Blaster Shooter GunGuy -- MB-5B36F901FBFD8258
Woodle Tree -- MB-9CA0F49C51A3052D - Taken by RoadDogg. 2 entrants total.

t1448003181z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I wish there was Enhanced Steam for the actual Steam client :(

There used to be. Sadly it was too much awesome for most people to handle. (It used to be that 4 out of 5 support requests I received was for this version)

jshackles

The beginning of 2014 was a pretty great time. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=745552

Was actually pretty sad to discontinue the project but like I said it was a support nightmare and it was a fourth supported platform at the time since I was also doing regular Firefox and Opera updates back then. It really spread me thin and made each other platform suffer as a result.

Now I'm focused on a single platform, one that from the looks of things will be the most worthwhile since it should be portable to Edge and Firefox with little work in the next 4-6 months.

Tizoc

No, haha. Hatsuu was just playing around because it was 22 years since Ys IV was released in Japan and Celceta is a Ys IV remake.

Then why use Celceta's cover? Why even mention a game if it was released 22 years ago?
You could have an argument if it was 25 years ago, but 22 is too random a number to even talk about Ys 4.

They're either tormenting us or they're just building up hype.

jshackles

So I watched this

Controversial opinion time: I really liked it. Made me want to replay Absolution pretty badly.

Xanathus

So I watched this

Controversial opinion time: I really liked it. Made me want to replay Absolution pretty badly.

I was kinda interested in it when the trailers initially portrayed the Hitman as the bad guy, it would have been a cool twist on the story. Imagine a Hitman movie like Predator and Alien. Then they had to reveal the entire plot and the movie turns out to be just another standard action flick.

The beginning of 2014 was a pretty great time. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=745552

Was actually pretty sad to discontinue the project but like I said it was a support nightmare and it was a fourth supported platform at the time since I was also doing regular Firefox and Opera updates back then. It really spread me thin and made each other platform suffer as a result.

Now I'm focused on a single platform, one that from the looks of things will be the most worthwhile since it should be portable to Edge and Firefox with little work in the next 4-6 months.

Enhanced Steam is fantastic though. SO handy. Thanks for all the work you put in :D.

Groupees Be Mine 23 page is up. No preorder yet. Apparently only 4 games.

This is probably going to give someone a seizure but here we go, the many faces of Winter Demons.

QKJFuC3.gif

And yes I know it's quick and dirty but this was an impulse thing to pass the time whilst I was waiting on a slow arse FTP upload that wasn't as slow as I thought it was.

That is awesome. :O

Thank you for all the birthday wishes. Happy birthday to Belgarion as well! :D

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of WinterDemons, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 32 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Asphyxia -- MB-DDB8BF59A07788A4 - Taken by Annubis. 19 entrants total.
Crowntakers -- MB-B2B15A1D5BA134EE - Taken by gurm3n. 20 entrants total.
The Marvellous Miss Take -- MB-056EAD0969056490 - Taken by OmarYusaf. 20 entrants total.
Neverending Nightmares -- MB-7B19E6580D3FDA91 - Taken by Shalashaska. 15 entrants total.
SWR JST DX Selective Memory Erase Effect -- MB-994766B46F5467EA - Taken by dot. 8 entrants total.
Tulpa -- MB-DF3AFA19935B9A7C - Taken by OmarYusaf. 5 entrants total.
Cloudbuilt -- MB-14CF5627432E0015 - Taken by Purkake4. 16 entrants total.
Kromaia -- MB-8410E4990939D3A6 - Taken by derExperte. 10 entrants total.
Vox Populi Vox Dei 2 -- MB-90B4264384D081F9 - Taken by Jalal. 8 entrants total.
Interplanetary -- MB-D40490F100DDA80D - Taken by Darth Kupi. 10 entrants total.
Strata -- MB-DF2DF28F4269E6E7 - Taken by Madn. 1 entrants total.
STRIDER -- MB-9B1713D505F973A0 - Taken by Sch1sm. 9 entrants total.
Tiamat X -- MB-09516A70B390F0A1 - Taken by SSPssp. 4 entrants total.
FOTONICA -- MB-462CAC38D25ED6B9 - Taken by Vlad. 14 entrants total.
Among the Sleep -- MB-08CF5EB8E5FE82A8 - Taken by cardinalmind. 21 entrants total.
Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe -- MB-944C69F898B81772 - Taken by arts&crafts. 8 entrants total.
Woolfe: The Red Hood Diaries -- MB-F70B99E90BDBAFB4 - Taken by thesaucetastic. 19 entrants total.
Another Perspective -- MB-2DD9F1519ECBD904 - Taken by Mikurden. 2 entrants total.
Doodle God -- MB-70563C3004766715 - Taken by Ozium. 8 entrants total.
Crimsonland -- MB-D8F35E6D5ACF67AD - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo. 5 entrants total.
Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION -- MB-8FF7DBB1A80FA566 - Taken by Widdly Scuds. 6 entrants total.
SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition -- MB-23FF90C1D9FF0498 - Taken by ExoSoul. 8 entrants total.
Drive to Hell -- MB-742DBA0E57772796 - Taken by Naaq. 4 entrants total.

Boot Hill Heroes -- MB-524A9A095B67F83E - Taken by bigzgod. 9 entrants total.
Hello Kitty and Sanrio Friends Racing -- MB-C7F8ACD533A7BDDA - Taken by redlacs. 10 entrants total.
Noir Syndrome -- MB-A507659B8CA059EB - Taken by Costa1774. 5 entrants total.

Rats: Time is running out! -- MB-7232820F957654B7 - Taken by user237. 6 entrants total.
Lumino City -- MB-D26B84D87C0E7BCC - Taken by darkchewie. 10 entrants total.
Venetica Gold Edition -- MB-0FA39E61011C1EC6 - Taken by Corvo Jensen. 10 entrants total.
Pix the Cat -- MB-333ED2E76F2D1A0A - Taken by InfiniteNine. 14 entrants total.
Super Star Path -- MB-BC6C3D8C06A54BE2 - Taken by Kuroyume. 6 entrants total.
Fitz the Fox -- MB-49758E225BC50021 - Taken by KenOD. 3 entrants total.

t1448002698z1.png

Here's some to end off the day. \o/

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Rack N Ruin -- MB-E8902C09C8D5FC35 - Taken by OmarYusaf. 13 entrants total.
Get Over Here -- MB-43F9365D7473E3A1 - Taken by Costa1774. 15 entrants total.
DISTRAINT -- MB-591CF278B1618087 - Taken by ExoSoul. 13 entrants total.
Sleep Attack -- MB-149B44D188CA157E - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 15 entrants total.
MechaNika -- MB-BD5E42D8FD51CF20 - Taken by redlacs. 10 entrants total.
Heckabomb -- MB-1D7A38EAE417A439 - Taken by Jalal. 7 entrants total.
Spellsworn -- MB-2C8A800D6D63C223 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 4 entrants total.
Replay: VHS is not dead -- MB-6F5B058B3B4468C1 - Taken by Vlad. 18 entrants total.
Adventure in the Tower of Flight -- MB-27D726CAFE635E45 - Taken by bigzgod. 15 entrants total.

t1448085681z1.png

EDIT: Oops, 24 hours, but oh well.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Belgarion, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 38 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Belgarion, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Ubinota -- MB-15205427269B01AE - Taken by 73V3N. 2 entrants total.
Vertical Drop Heroes HD -- MB-F9CADD2830309F28 - Taken by Loptous. 1 entrants total.
Steel & Steam: Episode 1 -- MB-E05F06F3C42EB898
Humanity Asset -- MB-1CD327931E0199C1 - Taken by ussjtrunks. 1 entrants total.
Nosferatu -- MB-8DFBD5C9BA3E963C - Taken by Tesseract. 1 entrants total.
Quick Slick Deadly -- MB-FA4B3E58905CF1F0 - Taken by Kagemusha. 1 entrants total.
Platypus II -- MB-3BF65CF79A5C914A - Taken by Saty. 1 entrants total.
Enclave -- MB-FCF065606B23420B - Taken by wilstreak. 1 entrants total.
Racer 8 -- MB-12282E30722F5AE2 - Taken by rpmboy. 1 entrants total.
Glacier 3: The Meltdown -- MB-7CF5024C4204945C - Taken by TheMadMan007. 1 entrants total.
Burgers #2 -- MB-5BB9927EE3C5A148 - Taken by xGreg. 1 entrants total.
TeraBlaster -- MB-BCAD88DA867251CD - Taken by fifasnipe2224. 1 entrants total.
Gorky 17 -- MB-7C63520E6CC89ED4 - Taken by kiyoaki. 1 entrants total.
Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising -- MB-FF72C09E6F35FAF1 - Taken by illusionary. 1 entrants total.
Blockstorm #2 -- MB-96177F0C386525B9 - Taken by bobnowhere. 1 entrants total.
Super Distro -- MB-31F1BE6FCF84E4C5 - Taken by tioslash. 1 entrants total.
Particula -- MB-1B9C8413EDD6610D
Black Sheep -- MB-33D44257CF3F239B - Taken by crazyrabbits. 2 entrants total.
Doorways: Holy Mountains of Flesh -- MB-60B591F4DBD08FEE - Taken by Lobogris. 2 entrants total.
East India Company Gold Edition -- MB-0C2C937E311537CB - Taken by carlos. 1 entrants total.
Desert Thunder -- MB-2C66CCF7D9DEBD28
Ruzh Delta Z -- MB-B02439E1B31EF254
Hyper Fighters -- MB-17C1CF6BB436AE81
Litil Divil -- MB-6DF9D19B0D689DF5
Relic Hunters Zero -- MB-0B1DB81AA8B4DDB1 - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
Blockstorm #3 -- MB-FA1E0E847A6E58A6 - Taken by septicore. 1 entrants total.
Doorways: The Underworld -- MB-AA5097E6680F689E - Taken by Chreznor. 1 entrants total.
Nux -- MB-04B3D71B9ECB7B61
Burgers -- MB-E488A63816EDFA5A
The 39 Steps -- MB-CC5F42800A020782 - Taken by texhnolyze. 2 entrants total.
Time Gentlemen, Please! & Ben There, Dan That -- MB-5E44788731D15924 - Taken by Vlad. 1 entrants total.
Earth 2150 - The Moon Project -- MB-9278EDDD8F42023A
Rush Delta Z -- MB-0BAA603021CD29C3
Grimoire: Manastorm -- MB-78B35A76C837CE31 - Taken by titch. 2 entrants total.
Blaster Shooter Gun Guy -- MB-3E5901710D2A64F7 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 1 entrants total.
Blaster Shooter GunGuy -- MB-5B36F901FBFD8258
Woodle Tree -- MB-9CA0F49C51A3052D - Taken by RoadDogg. 2 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Error: The key you tried to add for Blockstorm failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

t1448003181z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom