• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigzgod

The vpn thing doesnt work anymore ?

Generally, it doesn't. Nuuvem is now checking the paypal address to verify that the purchaser actually lives in Brazil. VPN doesn't help with that at all.

There are a few games that it doesn't check but those are pretty rare.

Your best bet is to check whether or not the game is locked and ask someone from Brazil to buy the game for you. The keys are usually ROW, so activation shouldn't be an issue, it's just the hassle of payment, especially since PP charges a fee to send money to Brazil.

Drakhyrr

Get on that, South American brethren. For me. :(

RIP Nuuvem deals.

Actually, it's only that good for you because of currency conversion. For us in SA, the discount is just standard ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As have been most "wooow, look at that brazillian store deal" deals.

Hylian7

I'm still debating on whether this is worth a new thread or not, but Yohjo Simulator was removed from Steam today (a few days after it's release). Jim Sterling did a video on it if you aren't familiar with it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rplFZqsJ7vk

Summary: It's a total garbage wannabe Goat Simulator geared in a creepy paedophilic direction that straight up looks unfinished (unlike Goat Simulator that actually has substantial content, and while the bugs are part of it, the game actually does seem finished).

My take: Good bye and good riddance, I don't know the actual reason given for it's removal, if one was given, but if I had to guess I would say the sexualizing a young girl in combination with the game just being a poor quality product might just have something to do with it. Hopefully we see more quality control on Steam.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- Rated for PC in Korea
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1143287
guilty%20gear%20xrd%20screen.jpg

Pachimari

Oh my.. It gets better and better. First a Lightning Returns release date, then Dragon Quest Heroes and now Guilty Gear Xrd!? Am I happy I didn't import the PS4 version.

I guess I am glad for Xrd probably coming but, I am getting burned out on buying fighting games at launch and people only playing them for a week on PC because it's a late port. So I dunno I doubt ill get it at launch.

This is not P4: Arena Ultimax

And you won't until Atlus feels they need to put their games on PC.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Well, I just spent $7 on Helix Points in AssCreed Syndicate so as to purchase the Helix glitch map. I am officially part of the problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom