• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
One of my favorite games last year. If you get it, make sure to actually play it! It's only a few hours long so it won't screw up your probably enormous backlog.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack -- MB-83763448495EFBC7 - Taken by NingenJanai

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

anomaly:warzone earth -- MB-5CD35044114975E1

For someone who have trouble get it.

cicero

That's annoying. I'll definitely hit 750 this sale, but 1000 is highly unlikely unless I get a decent amount of recommendations for cheap indies that I don't have.
You are potentially buying that many games in one sale? You are a hero, sir.

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass
Remember guys, running the Saints Row 3 launcher should suffice for getting card drops...

Although having the menu open in the background just for the awesome music is ok too

chugen

One hour.

george-costanza-s-notorious-wallet-advertises-google-wallet-video-2.jpg

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Sorry, forgot to add that. Firefox 22 and Enhanced Steam 2.9.

Ah that makes sense then. The firefox version is somewhat in limbo at the moment. I'm unable to publish updates to the plugin until Mozilla reviews the code. It's been in the review queue since June 26th, and it's currently position 123 of 209.

Sorry. :(

Not to be a dick, but is asking "how does this work" really that much easier than reading the OP or the giant links on Steam's front page that explain everything clearly? How do you people get through life?

Except that info isn't on the steam page? And I a google search didn't give me information about the civs I'd miss and the comparative value of also buying gods and kings for cheap.

You get religion and espionage but you miss out on the civs and scenarios it adds.

edit: you should drop 5$ to pick up G&K and all the DLC

Thank you very much :)

Here's another Hotline Miami gift. Hope you guys like it :D

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Hotline Miami -- MB-89685AF04C7B2868 - Taken by EmCeeGramr

They're updating it to HL3 1kb at a time, have been for the past 7 years.

Ya know, if HL3 ends up having a traditional roll out for hype building its actually going to depress me.

I totally want it it be up for weeks before anyone notices it because its listed under "Consequence Simulator 2004"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom