• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burt

For those that can't access:

BAotfMi.jpg

Is this a joke? I'm on the site but like... that's so weak.

Why is FEZ even on there? And Just Cause 2 is something like 3 bucks every other week it seems.

drizzle

Axel Hertz

Why is FEZ even on there?

Discounts are not in yet. Those are the games that will be discounted - they're listed with their overall sales regular discount.

The daily deal discounts are not up yet.

Nabs

Remember: Deals may not be final. Wait until the store is fully updated before you start crying.

edit: lololol. You guys...

Why is FEZ even on there?

Happens all the time with Steam... sale prices can be a bit glitchy right at 1pm. Sometimes in our favor... last time I think a lot of us got sleepign dogs for extra cheap because of a mistake. It'll sort itself out.

HoosTrax

Also, it easy to tell who's first time Steam sale this is...

...the ones who don't realize it takes Steam like ten minutes to finally get the new sale prices up.

spectros4

Neo Member
The discounts aren't right in the picture posted above. Surgeon Simulator was 40% off yesterday too, not as a daily. I guess it'll take a minute to display correctly.

Anybody noticing how the store page constantly crashes/displays an error this year? It worked great last year, with few hiccups I remember. Is this because Valve's off their game this year, or because Steam has so many more than users than past years?

diaspora

So i was playing Saints Row 3 for 15 minutes before I had to quit to work on something else, but while I was playing I noticed that it ran like butter and looked phenomenal. When I closed it, I noticed that it was running great on Ultra WITH photoshop and firefox running in the background. Unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom