• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, my cousin picked up Insurgency last night for the slightly higher price. That's what he gets for not consulting me!

Pick that game up if you like a strategic FPS like Red Orchestra. Just with smaller maps and not 64 players. Community going strong and the co-op is fun and hard as hell. Fantastic game.

TsuXna

Gluck
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Wolf Among Us -- MB-DE8C582E36B6B804 - Taken by kabel

t1403544026z1.png

Kadin

If you're thinking about Strider (Community Vote), be aware that you need a DX11 compatible card. I'm sure most of you do have one but I don't and wasted money on the game. Sure it was my bad for not doing any research first but just wanted to throw a warning out there to others like me.

Aaron

Voting must be rigged. Why would people pick a pack of games that are on sale all the damned time, some already in this sale, over Transistor? That just seems stupid.

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
Are they having a laugh with Nether? Might get a couple of Lego games although I prefer having them on console for the local co-op.

Turfster

Voting must be rigged. Why would people pick a pack of games that are on sale all the damned time, some already in this sale, over Transistor? That just seems stupid.
No, this is pure human stupidity.
"Hey, these are cheaper, so I'll vote for those"

A-V-B

Another day, and another list full of indie games, games that have already been on sale, and indie games that have already been on sale.

*twitch twitch*

Volimar

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in this history of mankind.

Mankind -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.

We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps its fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation.

We're fighting for our right to live, to exist.

And should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"

Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!

GO BLUE GO!

Helmholtz

Looks like DS2 isn't getting a bigger discount. I think they would have put it up along with DS1 if it was. Could be wrong though, I'd still wait until the end of the sale just in case.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
I voted open world just because I knew this thread would be filled with weenies crying for Double Dragon. And in a SHOCKING TURN OF EVENTS, I was right.

And in another SHOCKING TURN OF EVENTS, I fully expect this thread to be filled with weenies crying that Double Dragon lost in eight hours.

Castle Crashers is now 90% but its not reflected in the BattleBlock/Crashers bundle. Hopefully that'll get fixed so I can buy that combo.

edit: Or I can just buy them both separately ..jeez I need some coffee.

I'll get them both, Saints Row IV and Risk of Rain.

snack

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in this history of mankind.

Mankind -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.

We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps its fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation.

We're fighting for our right to live, to exist.

And should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"

Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!

GO BLUE GO!
Okay. Totally!

Cth

Too many people voting to get steam cards versus those interested in actual sales.

Basically, people go for name recognition, then $, then % off generally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom