• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbthedude

Me: I really want Double Dragon Neon.

Friend; I'll pick it up, I owe you anyway.

Me: Nah, just wait, it'll probably go cheaper.

[two hours later while playing Metal Slug Coop]

Me: This is really cool but it makes me just want to play Double Dragon Neon.

Friend: Yeah me too. You want me to pick it up.

Me: You know actually, it's probably not going to go cheaper. 2 copies for $6. Yeah go ahead.

That was yesterday...

On the plus side that game is way more rad than I thought it'd be. It was worth 6 for the two pack.

Krakle

I think I've hit a ceiling with Steam sales. I either have the games on the daily/flash deals or I'm not interested in them.

The_Monk

Was going to go straight to two.
Is this a bad idea?

I have great fond memories from the first Dark Souls. It's an amazing game and it can look really nice on PC. I would say you would be missing a lot of fun with only Dark Souls 2 and with a price like this it's a must in my humble opinion. I know that a harsh budget can be a problem to some and I can relate but it's one of the games that I dare to say that is worth is very penny. If you can, go for it. :)

TsuXna

For the new page.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Wolf Among Us -- MB-DE8C582E36B6B804 - Taken by kabel. 93 entrants total.

t1403544026z1.png

Monooboe

Damn Steam scared me there for a moment... so I'm on the pink team and suddenly Steam stops responding like when you get a gift or a game install, so naturally I thought I won 3 games... but no.T_T

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in this history of mankind.

Mankind -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.

We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps its fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation.

We're fighting for our right to live, to exist.

And should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"

Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!

GO BLUE GO!

mannerbot

Voting must be rigged. Why would people pick a pack of games that are on sale all the damned time, some already in this sale, over Transistor? That just seems stupid.

Well, I voted for the one with Transistor but obviously it's because 25% isn't enough of a discount for them to want it.

RealMeat

Banned
Running in to a bit of steam sale diminishing returns, since I already own 7 of the 9 daly deals. Also, guess I need to finally craft something since it looks like it's blue's day.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Going by that chart, seems like the differential between each day's winner grows by a factor of 2.5.

I predict Blue scores 1.75 million points.

munroe

Another day of waiting for Civ V BNW, I guess. Kinda bummed by Nether being a daily after yesterday's Comm. Vote victory, but alas.

I'd bite on Dark Souls, but my controller seems to have died and I don't think you can play that with a keyboard, lol...

Same, I voted for the Civ V community vote, hoping for a discount on BNW.

Also what is Battleforge, clicking on it takes me to the free games of the origin site but it's not there...

Even searching the whole of the origin site wields no results.

Mono

Just splurged on The Wolf Among Us. But I don't think it counts as splurging if you spend a total of $0 to get it. Thanks M&M thing!

Halo 2

Banned
I have great fond memories from the first Dark Souls. It's an amazing game and it can look really nice on PC. I would say you would be missing a lot of fun with only Dark Souls 2 and with a price like this it's a must in my humble opinion. I know that a harsh budget can be a problem to some and I can relate but it's one of the games that I dare to say that is worth is very penny. If you can, go for it. :)

Well I value your opinion, mostly because of your spectacular coffee gifs.
I'm sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom