• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Voting must be rigged. Why would people pick a pack of games that are on sale all the damned time, some already in this sale, over Transistor? That just seems stupid.
I didn't vote for Transistor because I'm not interested in it. This is the first time the category I voted on for this sale won.

SR4 MIGHTY tempting...i think ill break by 4PM and grab it.

Any the lego games worth it? i believe i played batman1 already and enjoyed it so....

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yeah, if Blue keeps at the same pace for 24 hours, it'll score somewhere around 2.4 million points.

gorfyako

Banned
I asked a couple pages back and got no answer, so one more time: Is there no Saints Row IV Ultimate Edition or something that contains all the DLC? Doesn't look like there is, but just wanna make sure.

Ibuki

Banned
Even after adding money with my verified card and being able to use the market the M&M promo is still stopping me from using the market. Not worth the free 6 bucks lol.

Volimar

I haven't won anything since the sale started. I blame Rhaknar. Dude gave me his luck since I sympathized with him during the soccer match.

Scythian

I was considering Rogue Legacy, but I'm not really feeling it.
Is it good for me if I get frustrated easily and am not really into metroidvania/platforming?

I haven't bought anything yet. This daily sale is a disaster.......

Plenty of people think the opposite... so either you have very specific tastes or you might be the most frugal person alive.

--

As much as it pains me to do so, I voted for the Arcade - Retro category because I kind of want Pac-Man Museum.
Strider (2014) is nothing like "Arcade - Retro". Talk about judging a franchise entry by the history, not the actual game...

cHinzo

No way Retro is gonna win. :( RIP Double Dragon. Planet Explorers looks interesting though. Anyone has any thoughts about that game?

Xhorder

Awesomenauts is pretty cool, especially for .99 cents. Played it a bit during the winter sale and I really liked it. I might get the Starstorm expansion... but it should go cheaper!

Shepard

I was considering Rogue Legacy, but I'm not really feeling it.
Is it good for me if I get frustrated easily and am not really into metroidvania/platforming?

You'll die a lot, but since dying is necessary for character progression, you wont bother, go get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom