• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speevy

Banned
I can't find anyone on my list who wants Awesomenauts and doesn't already have it.

The first two people who send me friend requests get Awesomenauts.

Steam ID is speevy

Grumbul

Does anyone have a link to a definitive guide to modding Fallout: New Vegas?

I'm interested in the mods that folks feel provide the best upgrades to the core game (especially visually).

Plenty of people think the opposite... so either you have very specific tastes or you might be the most frugal person alive.

--

As much as it pains me to do so, I voted for the Arcade - Retro category because I kind of want Pac-Man Museum.
Strider (2014) is nothing like "Arcade - Retro". Talk about judging a franchise entry by the history, not the actual game...

I'm cheap :(

Respect

Damn, people weren't kidding, Mount & Blade is addicting as hell. Feel like I haven't progressed at all, but I can't put it down (been playing for 2 days straight).

Thanks Steam!!

How's SRIV by the way? Should I wait for the daily deal for the price to go under $9.99?

are you serious?

tumblr_n08pil5HdH1rd1qi0o1_500.gif

masterkajo

Does anyone have a link to a definitive guide to modding Fallout: New Vegas?

I'm interested in the mods that folks feel provide the best upgrades to the core game (especially visually).
There is a thread here on neogaf with essential mods. Can't find it right now. Just goodle it.
I remember Project Nevada being an aweseome mod and some weather and high res texture mods that are awesome. As well as some HUD UI mods and maybe Two Wastelands if you have Fallout 3 also.

Deadbeat

Banned
God fucking damnit valve. Just tried selling a tf2 reel crate for a 1.45 and it disappeared and its gone again. More money lost.

RealMeat

Banned
How is BattleForge an option for a sale, when EA is shutting down the game and I can't find it on the store? Also, 33% off free?

linid0t

Why does the category say Arcade - Retro, when only one of the four games is a retro game or an arcade game?

Still hoping it wins so that Pacman CEDX+ gets an even steeper discount.

Soroc

Sucks.... I added steam to my laptop last weekend because I was going out of town. Today finally blue's turn to win and I can't craft anything because I'm now locked out of trading and the market until Wednesday :(

Why can't they just send me an email and a code to enter just like when I log in to unlock this crap :(

Vibranium

Banned
Oh sweet, it may be Blue's day today! Well I'll craft a cheap badge even if I don't win. :p

I may wait for a Saint's Row 4 Ultimate Edition, did the same with 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom