• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

cicero

So all of those people who voted against the 4x selection in the previous Community deals based on Nether really screwed it for the rest of us...

DOMINIONS 4!@#

Fracas

#fuckonami
Hey guys - I just goofed, but my error is someone else's fortune.

I just bought the Castle Crashers/BBT bundle to gift to a friend, but they had purchased it a couple minutes before I bought it lol. And apparently I don't own Castle Crashers. I bought BBT yesterday though.

if anyone wants to get an even better deal on that bundle, let me know - my Castle Crashers/BBT bundle for your Castle Crashers Steam gift. Don't want to let a copy of Battleblock go to waste.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
evening gaf

did I miss any goodies? price mistakes and whatnot?

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Good morning to all, I hope everyone is finding good deals or have hope for the upcoming days.

I'm wondering if anyone could sell me on The Last Remnant. Good RPG, interesting story, fun combat, what about it should make me get it? Or, is there something so bad I should ignore it?

I bought it. Better be good or you owe me 6 dimes and a penny.

Tis better my Titantron rubbing friend. Fellow GAFFER worked on it and it just has a strange survival charm to it, though be warned as it is a bit... odd. Though slightly educational as well, moose are deadly.

Just woke up...

LEGGO BLUE !!!

tumblr_n35nnjo9rE1s917bwo1_400.gif

Xanathus

The fact that blue is now so far ahead shows what a huge scam this contest is. I bet they aren't even giving out the 3 games to anyone.

Enco

:lol at the Larian Bundle.

Y Steam. Y u do dis?

Also :lolololol at the teams. No collusion/rigging my fucking ass.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
Do Hitman: Blood Money's controls and graphics hold up today? It would be my first Hitman game, but I don't want a clunky experience.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna win 3 items from my wishlist. What should I add on there other than The Witcher 3 and Divinity: Original Sin?

Don't try to bring me down, gaf. I've got a feeling

onionfrog

Shit. I bought Castle Crashers just before the Castle Crashers/BattleBlock Theater bundle pricing error! :p

Bought the bundle now.

Expect a modbot giveaway for Castle Crashers tonight when I get home from work.

Facism

I'm loving the Wasteland discount. Push that price up to £10 above retail and pretend 33% discount is doing us a MASSIVE favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom