• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Price errors can last hours. I remember Tomb Raider had cheap games last year that went for hours until they were fixed

Might bite on SR ultimate franchise pack, anyone checked if it has all SRIV DLC?

Looks like it not only has all SRIV DLC, but all SR3 DLC.

I'm considering it, but alreaday own SR2 and the standard SR3. If I knew for sure I could gift those away rather than have them wasted, I'd get it.

How is Risk of Rain in co-op? I haven't played it at all, but considering buying another copy for a friend.

I spent a large chunk of time playing online co-op with a friend of mine and we had a blast. Definitely worth the $2 I spent on it. The only downside with the online co-op is apparently you can't unlock all of the characters playing that way.

Vibranium

Banned
It's being manipulated, but not from the inside. And they are making millions on the back of the sick people spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars for no real reason , 90 free games a day is chump change.

Can't blame Valve. If people want to do this, you just go with the flow and let the money come in.

Elija2

Bought the Laffin' bundle because you guys made it seem like it is such a great deal that it has to be an error. I hope these games are still fun without co-op partners.

oh damn i bought castle crashers first, didnt realize about bug.
and then again buy Laffin' Bundle , thought i might get spare copy of castle crashers for giveaway.. but that didn't happen !

Jeremy

What is it like living without a soul?

It really is hard to understand haha. I know I'm in the wrong because of how universally loved and praised the games are but there's just something off-putting about them.

I loved Super Meat Boy. Don't know if that's the same people.

How is Risk of Rain in co-op? I haven't played it at all, but considering buying another copy for a friend.

Fun until one of you dies. Then it becomes incredibly unfun while they pick up more and more upgrades while you wait for them to either die or finish the level. That was my experience, anyway.

Nabs

So.... shameful admissions time.

I never played Dark Souls.

Prepare to Die edition yay/nay? How annoying is GFWL?

YAY.

GFWL is usually only an issue at the start (updating it), but once you beat that first boss, shit is all good.

Remember to use DSFix (after setting up the game/gfwl).

Enco

Part of me wants Valve to have rigged this and it be found out.

The scandal would be hilarious.

Is Battleblock 3 or 4 players possible online?

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Feels good man

neuebitmapkessd.png

9.99$ @ macgamestore.com

And this too. I think I'm done for this sale :)
until Consortium gets cheaper

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
Thanks, I'll be getting Blood Money. I wanna push an NPC off the top of a tall building.

tmarques

Maybe I'll sell cards and have enough to buy Surgeon Simul-

Oh, I paid with a different card and my account is locked for the next six days. Fucking amazing.

I had to enter a new cc this morning because my bank decided it doesn't like Steam anymore. I was terrified because of stories like yours, but nothing happened. Does anyone know exactly why this happens?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I had to enter a new cc this morning because my bank decided it doesn't like Steam anymore. I was terrified because of stories like yours, but nothing happened. Does anyone know exactly why this happens?

If you add funds to your wallet using a payment method you hadn't previously used on the store or otherwise verified, you're locked out of the market for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom