• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
OH SHIT

Hitman Contracts is 80% off because of Absolution, I forgot to check. Insta bought to complete the collection

edit: And Arma Tactics is also 80% off, because of Arma III. Dat wishlist cleasing!

jrcbandit

I wonder if the team reddit deal will end up being a free for all on the last day of the sale instead of Team Blue since everyone will want to get rid of their cards?

One hour left repost.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Blackwell Bundle -- MB-3D081F2B9A750EFA - Taken by crazyrabbits. 46 entrants total.

t1403563368z1.png

Vuze

Thanks to Anonymous for NightSky!

Also I just put one hour into Metal Gear Rising and it was great!
That first mission was just packed with action, I hope this carries on.
It is my very first Metal Gear game btw, those enemy chars have quite uncanny facial expressions lol

blue winning? the fuck

I know...I'm shocked too...

I got six m&m bucks but imma hold off using em. You guys getting locked out are scaring me.

Just fill a cart as close as you can to $6 and use it on that. It's only when you put the funds into the Steam Wallet does it go weird.

Also it's only locking me out of the market, nothing else. So I can get and trade cards, but not buy and sell them.

Chariot

Dirty casual
<3

What is with the score? The only day it seems two teams were close was the first day and even then they weren't that close.
Rigging, rigging. People say it's reddit, but my tinfoil head tells me, that even reddit can't make the last four places equal.

Steam tells me I have 23 friends with Science Girls. Not bad.
So lucky ;__;
I think

So I temporarily lost access to the market because I redeemed the M&Ms $6 on Steam.

Has anyone had this problem and gotten market access back?

I have the same problem. No market access either. I'm planning on using the rest of the cards I have and converting them to Amazon credit. Then using that and buying Steam Wallet cards. Really should have done that in the first place.

TsuXna

Thanks to Anonymous for NightSky!

Also I just put one hour into Metal Gear Rising and it was great!
That first mission was just packed with action, I hope this carries on.
It is my very first Metal Gear game btw, those enemy chars have quite uncanny facial expressions lol
I think the beginning of Metal Gear Rising is bad, so many clips I was pissed coz I was watching more than playing :/

Deitus

Woo, I won Zeno Clash! Thanks ModBot!

Edit: And thanks to the Anonymous benefactor who donated the game that ModBot gave me, obviously.

Lomax

Isn't Strider a Metroidvania? That should count as exploration

And I've heard Risen is better than Risen 2. Is 2 terrible?

Apparently the amount you will love Risen 2 is directly proportional to how much you love pirates. If a pirate RPG sounds like the best thing ever to you, you'll probably enjoy it. If you're just looking for a solid RPG, probably want to go elsewhere.

Vuze

I think the beginning of Metal Gear Rising is bad, so many clips I was pissed coz I was watching more than playing :/

Yeah, you're probably right. Gotta say the cutscenes are pretty well done tho. But Christ, 21GB just for the cutscenes... lucky I got access to a fast connection at university, I'd have downloaded the game for ages at home.

BruteUA

I think it would be more fun to do multiple good games with 1 bad rat in there. I.e. "1 lucky sob is goin home with bad rats, 4 losers get metal gear!"

You're a philanthropist. I'm more of a monster. And sadly, I forgot to use the picture I made back when Stump was asking for Mystery Game icons:

bZywuC0.jpg

Rouge Legacy

Yay or Nay?

I think its definitely worth it. The game is a lot of fun if you are into 2d action platforming RPG games. You collect gold to spend on upgrades, unlocking skills/classes, better gear, etc. in between runs. It can be frustrating when you die but that helps you to still make progress at least.

TsuXna

Yeah, you're probably right. Gotta say the cutscenes are pretty well done tho. But Christ, 21GB just for the cutscenes... lucky I got access to a fast connection at university, I'd have downloaded the game for ages at home.
Yes they are awesome tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom